You can find plaster walls in a lot of older homes. What’s behind these walls—whether that’s lath or calcimine—can have an impact on how long they last. Finding out the age of your house can help you determine what you’re dealing with.
Get matched with top plastering contractors in Ramer, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local plastering contractors.
Plaster Contractors in Ramer
- Business Description:Tommy's Painting & Carpentry has been helping folks in Montgomery and the surrounding area with both home improvement and new construction projects since 1988. This family operated business can help you to achieve the vision you have for your special space. Owner, Tommy Glass takes care to personally oversee all projects. Free estimates are available on both residential and commercial projects within a 25 mile radius of Montgomery. Member of GMAHBA. FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. ADDITIONA..Recent Review:Was very professional. Was courtious and provide additional advice for next roject.Richard R.
- Business Description:Award winning. Additional contact names - Steven Splawn, Allen Ritter. Residential and commercial services.Recent Review:Needed to call a number of times before finally getting scheduled. Got erroneous text that service was done, than when scheduled appointment time acme got text that we are on schedule. No technician showed up on appointment date and no text or call for what happened. We called to find out, standard excuse. This not the first timeRoy O.
- Business Description:We know how important it is to have a good roof over your head. That's why we take each roof we build and maintain each one very seriously. We offer a wide variety of services, from building a whole roof from scratch to partial repairs. Whatever your roofing or renovation needs, you can call on us.
- Business Description:Additional DBA Names - Scotties Professional Carpet ANY CONTRACTING JOB BIG OR SMALL TOP TO BOTTOM, INCLUDING ROOFING, FLOORING, AND CARPETING. RESEDENTIAL AND BUSINESSES. IF YOU WANT WE CAN BUILD IT FROM GROUND UP. ANYDAY AND TIME I CAN HAVE ENOUGH EMPLOYEES TO DO ANY JOB. SUBCONTRACTORS ARE USED WHEN NEEDED. ALABAMA HOME BUILDERS LICENSE #17293 FREE ESTIMATES WITHIN 100 MILE RADIUS FOR ANGIES LISTRecent Review:We will not be using him again because the work was really bad, the paint was bad, we had to go behind quite a bit of the work they did and hire someone else to redo the painting. It was really sloppy and I guess why I haven't said anything yet is because this a a man who is on a wheel chair and he owns his own business and I grew up with him. I thought the price was high for what he did. The owner of the company was very professional but his crew was not. I have to say the guy that owns the company is very responsive, very good, he tried aggressively to make sure the work was corrected but it was more the crew he had then himDonna D.
- Business Description:We finance and will work with you to get you what you need. We will sub-contract if it is needed to ensure your satisfaction.
- Business Description:we mainly do custom work we are extreamly detailed in all of what we do.
- Business Description:we have 8 employees. we accept cash, check, and payment by credit card. We are offering 10% off until January 31, 2014
- Business Description:KHCH operates under the idea of "Excellence in Homebuilding". We take great pride in building your custom home as well as our own custom “spec” homes. You will find the same excellent attention to detail in all of our homes, right down to Kenny's signature trim and molding work. Those that are familiar with his work can tell the minute they walk through the front door that they are in a “KHCH” home. In addition to building your dream home, KHCH works closely with well-known architects and..Recent Review:It appears to us that Kenny Hayes Custom Homes just kept us on hold while they waited to see if they got enough work that they wouldn't need to build our home out in the country. Kenny Hayes Custom Homes put us in a lurch because by tthe time they dropped us in April most of the experienced builders in Montgomery already had their summer work lined up. <br /James M.
- Business Description:Large Scale Remodeling Projects. Total Room & Home RenovationsRecent Review:Not so good, but the good I can say is Tim and his staff were very friendly and nice. I called on a Thursday and to my surprise they were able to get me in that Saturday first thing in the morning. Yippee! Well maybe not; they ended up getting held up on a job and stated they wont be there til Monday. Ok that's understandable! Monday came, I took the day off work so I can make sure my vision was projected as clearly as possible (even provided pictures). Tim showed up sometime after 10a.m. stating that his other workers went on to picked up lunch so they can just have everything they needed to work thru the day and get the job done. No other workers ever showed up that day at all, but I was impressed with how much he was able to get done all by himself and the way things were starting to look. The end of the day came he left for the day and it was told to me we would resume tomorrow. Ok! Tomorrow came I called and texted, and texted and called. I didn't get a response until around 4 p.m. and it was thru text saying they were working at another job but are still coming to finish up today. Ok again! After a couple of hours had passed I expressed my concerns about how I was beginning to feel my leg was being pulled. Never got any kind of response until the next morning from Tim (again a text) stating they got held up until late, but for sure they would be by this morning (Which is now Wednesday) to finish up. They came (when I say they it was two young men while Tim was working at another job) and finished up the remaining. I expressed my concerns as they were still working about how I disliked the grout color and how I thought the tile color was suppose to pop out once it was sealed. I was told "no worries it wont look like this once everything sets and have time to dry". Well sad to say it did and still does look like it did. The last I saw of Tim was that Friday afternoon and it was to discuss what happened and why it doesn't look like the pictures I sent or what we discussed. First he tried to say the tile in the pictures weren't the same as the tile I had provided. Which turned out not to be true after all. I provided screen shots from the installer that did the tile used in the pictures stating the name and type of tile that was used as well as a statement from the tile store saying I had that exact. Then he said its because you need an enhancer sealer and u didn't ask for that. No, I didn't ask for an enhancer sealer verbatim , but I wet the tile with water (like they showed me at the tile store) and showed him this was the look I was going for in the very beginning so it should have been common sense that's what I needed to have in order to get the look I wanted. The bigger dilemma was he stated he had already sealed it and the enhancer might not work as its suppose to, but either way he will need to comeback and clean up and try to apply the enhanced sealer. Since then I visited with the tile shop where I bought the tile and met with other tile specialist and they all stated the same: 1, the wrong color grout was used and that he should have went with more of the light beige color. 2, he should have first wiped down the tiles after they were put with light soapy water to clean all the residue off. 3, he should have used an enhancer sealer (especially if you had wet the tile and showed him that's the look you were going for). Overall the tile designs and boarders was laid nicely its just the finished product wasn't. I recently had contact with Tim (thru text) and he mentioned he is still planning on coming out to fix it, but no date or time was givenLaVeonne J.
- Business Description:ROOFING AND GENERAL REMODELINGRecent Review:It has been 8 months and I have had zero problems.Jim H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plaster contractor articles
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Learn why plaster repair isn’t necessarily a good do-it-yourself project, at least for novices, and why it’s always smart to fix plaster before painting.
Find plastering contractors in
- Hope Hull
- Highland Home
- Pine Level
- Fort Deposit
- Pike Road
- Union Springs
plastering contractors in Ramer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D & J ConstructionP.O. Box 2230785
- D & J Construction
- F&M Construction2012 7th street north
- F&M Construction
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.3162 Parliament Place
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation3440 Valley Ave SW Ste L
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation
- Scottie's Floor Coverings Renovations212 Denise Dr
- Scottie's Floor Coverings Renovations
- TOMMY'S PAINTING & CARPENTRY3301 ATLANTA HWY
- TOMMY'S PAINTING & CARPENTRY