What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Prattville, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Prattville
- Three Kings Lawn CareMy 92 year old mother has been using Three Kings Lawn Care for several years. I have written a glowing review before, but they deserve another!! Mr. Eddie and Mr. Karlos are always professional, friendly, and very hardworking. Eddie always says "we take care of our customers" and they certainly do. They get the work done fast and it looks great. We highly recommend them for any outdoor work you have read less
- Three Kings Lawn CareExcellent. The first time Three Kings Lawn Care provided both gutter cleaning and lawn care, including grass cutting. The cost was $80.00. I consider this very reasonable. The next time was lawn care/grass cutting, which was $45.00, plus removal of a dead tree limb, fairly high up in a pecan tree for $100.00. They cut up the tree limb, which was of medium- to large-size and took it to the front curb. It was stacked very professionally for pickup by the city. I likewise considered the limb removal service to have been priced very reasonably. We will continue to use Three Kings as long as they provide such an this excellent level of service and professionalism and reasonable prices, and I believe they will do so. I would recommend them without hesitation or reservation to anyone in the Montgomery area read less
- Three Kings Lawn CareThree Kings Lawn Care were out at our house all day. We have a sizeable lot. They got rid of all the dead winter grass and mowed by hand and bagged everything. They do not use a mower. They ended up with 32 extra large bags filled with the dead grass. They're just awesome. I love them. They always do a good job. If you call them at 9:00 Monday, they're not going to be at your house at 9:15 Monday morning. They do have to work it into their schedule. But they are responsive and they do get back to you. They try to work with you and work with their schedule. It actually works out for the customer and for them. We've used them several times in the past and we will use them several times in the future. They're good guys and they don't do slipshod work. They really do an awesome job. With these two, I don't feel like I need to stand over their shoulder and watch what they do. They're out there sweating and working. It gets done, and it gets done right. When they're done, they take a leaf blower and make sure there's not a scrap of grass on the patio or the sidewalks. They clean everything up behind them. They even went out and cleaned off the dead leaves from a pear tree that had fallen in an area that we don't have grass and don't need mowed, just so that it would look neat and clean. They're just so nice. It's not just that they do a good job. It's one thing to have somebody come out and do a good job but be surly and nasty and unpleasant to work with, but these two gentlemen, they are a pleasure to work with. They do good work. They do honest work for honest pay. I'm sitting here, looking at my front yard with all the dead grass gone, and it looks like I'm looking at a beige, wall to wall carpet. That's how nice it looks. The green grass hasn't started to grow yet. In the past, they've come out and weeded our large garden, and they did an awesome job with it. They also have put down pine straw in the past. They're just nice, pleasant, polite and hard-working. Eddie and Karlos are just great. They work hard. It's the kind of people I like to have come back to use again read less
- Three Kings Lawn CareThree Kings did an exceptional job! I have recently moved into a townhome that had been empty for the past five or six months. The yard is not a large one but everything was so overgrown that I couldn't make heads or tails of anything! I was overwhelmed but Carlos and his partners responded to my email promptly and came by and assessed everything. They took their time to understand my needs and gave me a great price. Even though they had a tight schedule they made the effort to fit me in and they arrived promptly on the day of service. They neatly cut the tops off of my crape myrtles in my courtyard which were encroaching upon my neighbors yard. Afterward they collected all the leaves and branches - even going up on the rooftop and blowing all the leaves and debris off (and those in the gutters also!). The entire area is spotless! And I don't have to worry about the massive amount of leaves the trees were dropping for a long time to come! In the front they cleaned the jungle of vines, azaleas, monkey grass, etc. The trimmed two rows of hedges and collected the leaves that had collected from the large oak tree. This was a general cleaning so there is more to do before I am finished and guess who I'll be calling? I am so impressed! The ratings were true! They were honest and hardworking. - A GREAT group of guys to work with read less
- Three Kings Lawn CareI was VERY pleased with everything about our experience with Three Kings Lawn Service. He was punctual and worked very hard to get our yard cleaned up. It was a big job and we were very satisfied.
- Three Kings Lawn CareThe results were fantastic, Very punctual and they fulfilled every promise they made. Very hard workers. They stayed busy the entire time they were here. The amount of work they performed in 2 hours would have taken me an entire weekend. When they finished, the yard looked great! They are the only one I will call for yard work in the future read less
- G & L Lawn CareGeorge McKinley is his name. I have used him for probably at least five years. He is professional, and he does a good job.
- G & L Lawn CareThey do a good job for the most part. Although they have cut things with the string trimmer that they shouldn't have.
- Naturescapes LLCHe is fantastic. He really takes care of the yard. He isn't going to come when it's wet and muddy and ruin my yard. He hasn't damaged anything. He is actually really polite. Two of my neighbors have started using him as well. The yard looks good. He takes care of it. He is comparable or cheaper than some of the people who gave me estimates. I started using him because the person I used before came by when the yard was wet. That person left huge tractor marks in my yard read less
- Lawn KingDid not remove leaves. Attached pictures show remaining leaves and leaves raked to the front yard by my wife.
Leaf Removal Services in Prattville
- Business Description:I am an owner operator based out of Millbrook, Alabama. I have been doing lawn care since I was twelve so I have been around the block a time or two. I do free quotes for yard maintenance, small landscaping, and pressure washin read lessRecent Review:They did a wonderful job. I like the friendliness and experience.Deena B.
- Business Description:Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work, Yard Clean-Up, Sod & Mulch, Pressure WashingRecent Review:Very good. Professional, friendly. Good jobBeverley L.
- Business Description:Lawn and Garden Services , Flower Bed Building. Commercial and Residential Properties serviced.Recent Review:We had the best experience with Three Kings Lawn Care.Annie T.
- Business Description:Cash or check accepted
- Business Description:Good Work. Lending a helping Hand. A Licensed and insured Lawn Care Service. Serving Prattville/Millbrook area. Free estimates, dependable, and reasonable rates. Cut grass, Weed Eat, Edge, Hedge Trimming. Call Ralph at 334-301-793 read lessRecent Review:The customer service was Awesome. The job was done quickly and was done in a neat and clean manner.CARMEN F.
- Business Description:Full service landscaping company with over 29 years of experience. Member of the Better Business Bureau, Chamber of Commerce and Greater Montgomery Home Builders Assn.Recent Review:BTops showed up when they said they would, completed the job quickly, cleaned up the site and the drain works better that I expected.Tom C.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated for 24 yearsRecent Review:He did a great job. He went above and beyond. The fee was reasonable. The staff is very clean.Antonio g.
- Business Description:Prattville Lawn Pros handles a wide array of lawn care services from mowing and weed eating, to trimming and pruning hedges and bushes, preventing, controlling and killing weeds, fertilizing, and laying mulch. Call us and you'll see why we say "the grass really is greener on the other side". read less
- Business Description:Free estimates available
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Hope Hull
- Pike Road
- Mount Meigs
leaf removal services in Prattville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Irrigation & Landscape4115 Balm Road
- 4 Seasons Irrigation & Landscape
- All Seasons Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance401 Caldwell Pl.
- All Seasons Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance
- BTOPS Landscaping, Inc.2746 Alabama River Parkway
- BTOPS Landscaping, Inc.
- Capital PropertiesP.O. Box 242791
- Capital Properties
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- F&M Construction2012 7th street north
- F&M Construction
- Headley Yard Pros2841 Branchway Rd
- Headley Yard Pros
- Junk Guys USA3 Suncrest Ct
- Junk Guys USA
- Lawson's Repair and Lawn service
- Lawson's Repair and Lawn service
- Prattville Lawn Pros2166 Addison Way
- Prattville Lawn Pros
- Rocket city lawncare815 strickand andoing road
- Rocket city lawncare
- Vega Construction & Renovation, LLC202 1st St. N
- Vega Construction & Renovation, LLC
- Wild Williespobox 681826
- Wild Willies