Making your house smell good can be fast & easy! We all want our homes to smell pleasant,so here are the five ways to combat stale air naturally with simple solutions using items you likely already have. Read about how can make your home smell scrumptious
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Phenix City, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Phenix City
- 2 CleanHe was very professional and left my place looking super clean he did a fantastic job highly recommend! Came home to a different looking clean place!
- The Maids of ColumbusIt was wonderful! Their services are always top notch! Our house sparkles! I am so grateful to have found such a great cleaning service!!!!!!
- The Maids of ColumbusThe Maids are outstanding! I have used them for over a year now and they have been consistent and thorough. Scheduling is super easy and they provide text reminders in advance to keep me informed on cleaning dates and times. I recently sold a property and needed it cleaned quickly and The Maids came to my rescue on very short notice. Their professionalism, affordability, and reliability has keep me as a loyal customer and I plan to use them in my new home for years to come. I give The Maids 5 stars and 2 thumbs up
- The Maids of ColumbusWOW! Stunning job! They cleaned places that I forgot even existed. Will absolutely recommend and hire them again in the future.
- MAID BRIGADEAubrey and Jessica did an outstanding job cleaning our home!! It would be impossible to list all the highlights but here are a few: the kitchen counters SHINED like they never have before with NO smears, the refrigerator was very clean, organized, and shiny, the oven sparkled, and the floors were immaculate even underneath the baby gate!! The ladies even carried up boxes of stuff that had been sitting on the stairs for weeks. It was so nice coming home to vacuum lines in our rugs and an overall clean feel. It was also neat the way the toilet paper was folded, as seen in hotels! Thank you both, Aubrey and Jessica, for doing a 5+ star job. We truly appreciate you!!! Also, every time I spoke with Stephanie who coordinated and scheduled the cleaning of our home, she was extremely friendly and professional! She was even able to schedule us when she had a cancelation a couple weeks before our initial appointment. Day to day life can be busy, exhausting, and hectic even before one thinks of cleaning. Thanks to the Maid Brigade, we can just focus on the must dos of every day and let them handle the can dos!!! We are so grateful for this company and the commitment they have in providing quality service! Thanks, ladies
- Kaye's Maid Service Inc.Ms. Kaye transformed my house into a home again. Im in awe on how beautiful my home looks. You would not regret using her services. I look forward to working with her in the near future!
- Kaye's Maid Service Inc.I’ve been receiving home care services from Kaye’s Maid Service for over 3 years. They consistently provide an impeccable job. Kaye’s service is dependable, always on time and pleasing to work with. They thoroughly clean my home which is two levels. My floors, baseboards, windows are spotless. She goes the extra mile to ensure my home is thoroughly cleaned. Good service like this is very hard to find. I will never use any other service. I would highly recommend this service to anyone. They would not be disappointed
- Kaye's Maid Service Inc.Kayes has been cleaning for us for years. They always leave our house looking and smelling great. They’re a great crew to work with and they do an awesome job.
- Kaye's Maid Service Inc.Since 2008, we have used this service from Kaye. She is efficient, dependable, trustworthy and has an eye for attention to detail. I am certain this service will be part of my life every two weeks indefinitely. I have had others in the past, but never again.
- A Touch of Class Cleaning ServiceThe people at A Touch of Class are amazing! Seriously I can't say enough good things about them! They did a deep clean for me at my apartment which really really REALLY needed it, with two people who work 60 hours a week and one cat, things started slipping at home. The guys had my place cleaner than its been in months and looking great! I'll 100% be using them again and no one else while we're living in Columbus
Last update on June 12, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Phenix City
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Cleaning a shower is as easy as 1-2-3. Learn how to clean a shower and keep it looking great to avoid moisture and mildew.
Starting chores at a young age instills confidence and a sense of responsibility. Wondering what your kid can handle? Check out this advice from organizers.
Find house cleaning services in
- Fort Benning,
- Smiths Station,
- Fort Mitchell,
- Waverly Hall,
- Box Springs,
- West Point,
- Pine Mountain,
- Buena Vista,
House Cleaning Companies in Phenix City, AL
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bee-Clean Services1721 Chewacla Road 25
Opelika, Alabama 36804
- Bee-Clean Services
- Home And Property Solutions190 Oak Mountain Parkway
Waverly Hall, Georgia 31831
- Home And Property Solutions
- Kirk's Landscaping and more2841 Beech St
Columbus, Georgia 31909
- Kirk's Landscaping and more
- Loyal Hands Solutions 5840 Billings Rd
Columbus, Georgia 31909
- Loyal Hands Solutions
- Perfectly PolishedPO Box 240293
Eclectic, Alabama 36024
- Perfectly Polished
- Simply Amazing Cleaning Services LLCP.O.BOX 6572
Columbus, Georgia 31907
- Simply Amazing Cleaning Services LLC
House cleaners that service Phenix City
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.