When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Ozark, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Ozark
- '58 FoundationsIt went well. It was very easy to schedule them to come out. They did a very good job and I was pleased. It took a long time, but the basement has not flooded since then.
Basement Waterproofers in Ozark
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:Working with Nick at AFS was great!! Very professional and easy to work with ThanksDray M.
- Business Description:Woman owned company. Financing Available. Additional address for shipping only: 137 Cnty Rd 902, Calera, AL 35040. Areas served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Selma, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark, Auburn, Huntsville, and CullmanRecent Review:This was a very extensive project that I spent months researching, hired an engineer for his professional guidance, and accepted bids from four companies. Two of the other companies were cheaper but proposed to use synthetic foam materials, which don't have a long enough track record for my comfort. Once the job started, the crews worked with great diligence, and despite the numerous difficulties they encountered, I never heard a single complaint. Total work time was 14 days over a three-week period that include Independence Day. Total cost was about $40Duane P.
- Business Description:As a trusted geotech company in Florida, Helicon specializes in using the latest technology to repair your sinkhole, stabilize your soil or structure, and prevent future damage with pre-construction. We are experts in pre-construction, soil and structural stabilization, & sinkhole repair. As the premier provider of geotech construction services throughout Florida for over 15 years, Helicon prides itself on providing high-quality service, for both insurance companies and private customers with..Recent Review:The estimate process was easy, they educated me and it was very professional experience.Rachel B.
- Business Description:We offer any and almost all construction related services. We have 8 employees all committed to excellence
- Business Description:my name is troy sweat and been painting for the last 20 yrs. and been in construction all my life will do the job to the customer satisfaction we take pride in what we do and at a honest price thank youRecent Review:<p>Mr. sweat started on time and was very clean every day and he keep me informed on everything But could leave him and trusted him with my house when i was out and gave me a good fair price and pointed things out when he seen something that needed repairs.When he finished the job he walked around and made sure that i was happy with the work.And i would be happy to use him again or recommend him to anyone else.</p> . <br /christina p.
- Business Description:Dexter Gilley Construction based in Enterprise Alabama is a general contractor and home builder offering kitchen & bathroom remodeling, room additions, new construction, & so much more...
- Business Description:I started my business to make people happy and i going to do the best job ever i do it all so what ever you need call me patrick kirkland i have two employees and we do the best job call for a free qoute to dayRecent Review:They completed approx 50% of the roof and would not come <br /> back to finish the job. Took part of the old roof off and didn't <br /> cover with a tarp. It rained. Took them 4 days to come back <br /> and they left again with putting a tarp on the part of the old roof <br /> they had removed. They refused to come back to finish the roof. <br /> I hired them in July and by Sept. the roof <br /> still was not finished. <br /> You can't run fast enough away from this company. <br /> They left the job and would not come back to finish the roof. I had to hire another roofing <br /> company to finish the roof. The new company said they had never seen a roofing job like what <br /> Kirkland did. The new roofing had to tear off part of the roof Kirkland had finished because <br /> it was done wrong and they corrected what they could. <br /> Stay away from Krikland All In One. Bad news <br /Teresa R.
- Business Description:We are the second generation family owned business for over 24 years we have been your professional painting and coating specialist! We have the best quality in service and the dependability and price you have come to love. We do all Interior and Exterior Painting and Pressure Washing. Just give us a call today and see why our business is truly Elite
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
Deals in Ozark for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Fort Rucker
- Level Plains
- Midland City
- New Brockton
waterproofing contractors in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Contracting Alabama Oncall
- Elite Painting Company248 Altamaha Park Rd
- Elite Painting Company
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
- Kirklands all out construction
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut8700 WARM SPRINGS RD
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 1050
- Perma-Jack4144 Carmichael Road
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut
- TOLLESON CONSTRUCTION LLC329 S ALICE ST
- TOLLESON CONSTRUCTION LLC