Keeping an eye out for these warning signs can help determine whether you need new gutters. If you notice rust, cracks, or other imperfections in your gutters, it could be time to make the call.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Opelika, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Opelika
- Peak Roofing Contractors IncThe team did a great job and the team lead (Donnie) went above and beyond. Our porch has a very large shingled gazebo roof that has a daunting slope, and Donnie volunteered an idea to fashion a metal cone for the top that really improves the look and aesthetic, and he personally clambered up there to help create and install it. We have used Peak before (complete barn re-shingling and house roof repair after hurricane Sandy). Peak may cost a little more than some others, but you get what you pay for. Professional, courteous, punctual, super hard working, attention to clean-up, and an excellent result that you can be proud of
- J&G Home RenovationsSam is a great guy to work with, and his crew is top notch and does excellent work. His crew tore off the old roof, installed a new roof with new flashing and cleaned up the site all withing 2 1/2 days. The cost of this work was very reasonable and very much in line with my own personal estimate. Sam is highly trustworthy, and we would work with him again if the need arises. We are very, very satisfied with this project
- J&G Home RenovationsSam and his crew was on time they work all day early morning to dusk Sam always checking to make sure the work was done right and working alongside of his crew the work as done on time as he promise I had a little problem Sam came and solve the problem he worked tireless until every thing was done they clean up after themselve
- J&G Home RenovationsSam is the best. Prompt, dependable and great work quality. I have used him so many times. The best. You can’t go wrong.
- J&G Home RenovationsMy experience overall went excellently. They did the job perfectly. They even did extra work without charging. The staff was extremely friednly and professional. They were great with the clean up afterwards. I could not be happier with this company. I would highly recommend them to others.
- J&G Home RenovationsJ&G HomeRenovations worked with my business to perform services with minimal interruption. They made special arrangements to start on a Sunday to minimize disruption of my business. During the job one of the sales persons not working on the job even stopped by to make sure things were going smoothly and find out if there was anything he could do to help. The messiest part of the job was sanding the cases. This was going to create the most severe dust. I was concerned about the rest of the store getting covered in dust, ruining clothing and jewelery and just making a terrible mess for us to clean up. J&G did a phenomenal job of preparing the job, enclosing the work areas from floor to ceiling with plastic, and using drop cloths greatly reducing any dust. In fact we expected to have a big clean up, but were shocked at how little dust got past their enclosures. The workers really did a good job of finding out my needs and doing a job that was so much better than I expected. It seemed like they did the work as if it were being done at their own homes. When the paint they purchased was not what I wanted, without question, they went and purchased the brand and type of paint I preferred (I should have told them before they purchased the paint.) They tried a coat of varnish on the cases, but the product just did not look good. They were not happy and re-sanded and painted again. All in all they sanded, wiped, placed a primer and put coats of paint and retouched up areas. The cases, 8 of them, look better than they ever did and I am thrilled with the way they turned out. You are welcome to come to The Beadcage and see the finished work. Most days the crew was punctual. I understand this is their busy time and when compared to other companies we have used, they were more punctual than most. No one was taking smoke breaks during their work or smoking on property, they were dressed nicely. Most of my customers are women so it makes a difference who we have working in the store, and other than the smell of oil based paint, we hardly knew they were there. They were all very polite, They cleaned up and left my floors around the area looking better than when they arrived. They did not leave trash laying around, they only left the drop cloths around the cases with wet paint signs. I have used J&G at my home to build an attic bedroom. They also did repair work on my roof that was installed poorly by another contractor and they fixed the problem. I'm so happy with the work this company does. If they are not the least expensive, I don't mind, as their prices have always been reasonable and I have always been happy with the finished product. I plan on having them back to my home to do gutters with their new gutter system and I am also getting them to put their new Sunrise windows in my home
- J&G Home RenovationsJ&G was a great company that exceeded my expectations. They communicated with me promptly, their workers were courteous and conscientious, and the work was just awesome. When it comes time for me to have my roof done, I will definitely call J&G again. They are a trustworthy company who does things right the first time. Well worth the money
- J&G Home RenovationsGutters and downspouts installed . Workers were friendly and service was timely. Superior supplies were used giving a great result. Will do other project in the future using this provider.
- J&G Home RenovationsExcellent! I called on a Friday (the Friday before thanksgiving no less), asking for a free quote and told them I needed it done ASAP because our insurance was going to drop us if we didn't take care of it. They were out Saturday morning to take a look, and gave us a quote. We set up an appointment for the following Tuesday to fix it, they called Monday and let us know a storm was supposed to be headed in so they wouldn't be able to do it Tuesday, and offered to do it right then instead so that we were taken care of. We told them to go ahead but that we were going to be out there we would have to pay them later, they said that was fine and that they would head out to do it. By the time I got home, it was done and they were gone. Everything was completely cleaned up like they had never even been there. I went by and paid them about a week later. They asked how it looked, if I liked it and made sure we weren't having any problems with it. They were great! Also, there was a 5 yr warranty on their work
- J&G Home RenovationsCame when he said he would come to give estimate and to begin and finish the work. Took no money until jobs were completed to my satisfaction. Exceptional quality work, and customer service. I have several jobs I will use this company for in the near future, to include a patio fence/gate installation and tile floor in basement
Last update on August 17, 2021
Gutter Repair Contractors in Opelika
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Ease, availability, price, and effectiveness make rain barrels a great water conservation tool for your home. Check out these benefits of rain barrels.
When looking into keeping debris out of your gutters and preventing clogs, you may be wondering if gutter guards are worth it. Keep reading to find out.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- Smiths Station,
- West Point,
- Phenix City,
- Camp Hill,
- Fort Benning,
- Fort Mitchell,
- Pine Mountain,
gutter repair contractors in Opelika
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Floors & More4400 Warm Springs Road 54
Columbus, Georgia 31909
- Floors & More
- J&G Home Renovations4721 Milgen Rd
Columbus, Georgia 31907
- J&G Home Renovations
- Peeler Construction1905 40th Street
Phenix City, Alabama 36867
- Peeler Construction
- The Ultimate Handyman4649 Boston Ivy Dr
Fortson, Georgia 31808
- The Ultimate Handyman
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020