B & R Construction Maintenance

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2012

have 6 worker 3 vans 1truck been in business 17 teen years...

H&S is a foundation and waterproofing business. Here our value is our customers. Always going the extra mile to achieve a stable or dry home. We know there is always a budget to fix your home. NO matter the situation, here we give you OPTIONS no matter the budget. With a combined 16 years of business we take value and pride in our work.

Our HVAC contractor is your best bet for HVAC service and commercial refrigeration repair. We focus on fixing or installing your unit right the first time around. Schedule a consultation with A, R & C Specialists as soon as possible. We serve residents throughout Central and Northern Alabama.

Aqua-Guard Waterproofing is a foundation waterproofing contractor. Aqua-Guard specializes in repairing wet or damp basements and crawlspaces. We install the Aqua-Guard Basement Waterproofing System and the Aqua-Guard Crawlspace System, both of which, carry our Life of the Structure Warranty. Aqua-Guard also specializes in crawlspace encapsulation which creates a healthy home environment. The Aqua-Guard Closed Crawlspace System eliminates musty odors, improves air quality, takes away the ability for mold and mildew to grow, and insulates the crawlspace, therefore, making the home more energy efficient.

10/03/2012

They did a great job, I was very happy.

Description of Work
My air conditioning quit working, and they came out to fix it.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/01/2012

B&R Construction has been an unending nightmare for the last year. After my roof was severely damaged in a tornado, I hired Walter Hunt to put up some temporary patches. To his credit, I believe this step went OK, which was why I hired him to replace the entire roof. That was when the descent into madness began. Mr. Hunt had only himself and one helper to work on the roof, so a job that should hav...

Description of Work
Temporary patches on roof after storm damage, followed by complete tear-off and installation of new roof shingles. Also included decking repair and electric vent installation.

Category remodeling,roofing

i been doing this for 17 teen years u cant make ever one happy this is my first and only complaint i told Member i would pay 500. a month untill 3100. was pay off he not call me or the bbb and no email

we do most ever thank we will even take out your trash to the road or hall it off

no cooking or baby sating

Check, Financing Available