Moore Construction

Founded 1990 •

980 Oak Grove Rd

Munford, AL 36268

I do siding, vinyl replacement windows, decks, roofs, room additions, carports and remodeling. I am the owner of Moore Construction and have 30 years experience. I am licensed and insured. ...

4.3
siding companies (3)roofing (2)decks & porches (2)window replacement (1)garage doors (1)

08/09/2020

No show for this appointment. I talked to someone and set an appointment for Sunday at 2 PM

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an appointment on a Sunday to meet with the Contractor . He was a no show

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2020

I do apologize I had emergency to come up.

02/23/2020

He never showed up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in metal roof

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2020

I’m sorry I told u the next day I was tied up (family emergency) I do apologize. I don’t operate like that. I do apologize. Sorry and if u ever need me again it will be different

01/27/2020

It went well. Hard workers. Fast and reliable. They did other work for me. They put in a 36" side door. They put up a wall and a garage door with remote control. They do a little bit of everything. They are supposed to do other work for me. But it has been raining so much they haven't been able to do it. He is affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl siding

CATEGORY garage doors,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

01/22/2020

Overall, it was a very straight forward and pleasant experience! From start to finish was smooth, Moore construction worked to fit everything into a budget I was comfortable with and could afford. The carport matches everything about the look and style of my house, the one concern I had was making the carport look like it had always been there. This was achieved better than I could have expected. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carport built

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

we offer vinyl siding, replacement windows,decks,roofs,room additions,carports and more