Not sure how to handle advertising for your lawn care business? From lead generation to hyper-local flyers, we’ve got some great marketing ideas for your landscaping company that’ll help you get more leads and new customers year-round.
Get matched with top lawn treatment services in Munford, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local lawn treatment services.
Recent Lawn Treatment Reviews in Munford
- The Green Team LawncareExtremely knowledgeable about native plants. Was able to understand my needs and anticipate others. Looking forward to continue working with this team.
- Mr Bugg's Pest Patrol IncI have been using Mr. Buggs for 3 years for pest control and have been very pleased. I was using another company for my yard, trugreen, and they were horrible. They basically killed my $10,000 lawn. I decided since the pest control was spot on, I would give the lawn service a try. I met with the gentleman and had a laundry list of concerns about my lawn. I waited patiently, because of all the rain, and sure enough he showed up in a timely manner and remembered everything I said and had a plan for it. It truly is great customer service with a feeling that you matter and are not just another dollar sign
- Twelve Oaks Landscape Co.I have used this company since 2009. I have always had a good working relationship with the owner, David Isbell, and his staff. Any concerns are always addressed and the do exceptional, dependable work. We have had routine yard maintenance, sod laid as well as irrigation installed so we have experienced a lot of different aspects of landscaping. David deals with his clients with reason, compassion and integrity. Highly recommended
- Oasis Turf & TreeHis motto is "I work for you". They are willing to take calls anytime. He gave me advice on watering times; "your grass should not go to bed with it's feet wet." Best watering time is early morning-5am. He also takes the whole staff to seminars on grass care and feeding at Ohio State. He will come back out if needed and has access to great information
- TruGreenDewight came out and did our estimate while we were at work and left it on the front door. Later that day he called to let us know it had been completed and that he would be happy to walk us through the estimate at our convenience. There were 2 options for service: 7 or 9 yearly treatments. The option of 9 included Core Aeration and pH control. The next day Dewight called to answer our numerous questions with much patience. We recieved estimates from 3 companies with Scott's, by far, being the most professional and price efficient. I called yesterday to review some questions that came up with other companies estimates and Dewight again answered all of my question with professionalism. They offer 3% monthly Auto Pay discount or 10% Prepaid discount. We chose to use their company for our lawn treatment and time will tell how their quality of product is, but we were are impressed by their knowledge and that they seem to have a not "in your face" sales technique like other companies we received estimates from within the last 6 months
- TruGreenI don’t have them do the front yard because we have a very large yard. Our sod was dying and it was just full of weeds. I had to mow twice this week. It is really doing very well. They have done an excellent job. They started right away when I signed up with them initially.
- TruGreenOne application so far. The yard was a mess, so I don't expect a golf course after the first application. There has been a noticeable improvement. Looking forward to future applications. If I were to give any criticism, it would be the estimate process. I asked to have it sent by email since I don't live in town. That they did. I also gave them a phone number, but never received a call. No big deal. Just as a suggestion to them, I would call from the yard when making the estimate. They can't know what my concerns were. Besides, I could have lost the email in a spam folder. Regardless, everything worked out. They were pleasant to work with, and I have already referred them to my neighbors
- J SERVICE ENVIRONMENTAL LAWN SPECIALISTSFrank was awesome. He reviewed my yard, told me what i could do to save money and what he could do (total package, or cost by particular service). His rates were really good! Met all expectations.
- Mighty Green Lawn CareTechnicians call ahead of time to inform they are coming out.The technicians are timely, professional, and knowledgeable.
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5768They come once a month. They call ahead of time and tell me its time for a service. They do different things every time they come. The quality of our lawn and bushes has improved. They do what they say they're going to do.
Lawn Treatment Services in Munford
- Business Description:Specializing in lawn care, hedge trimming, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, driveways, homes, boats and campers. Taking pride in knowing you are completely satisfied with work we preform. With over 20 years in the field we can make sure the job is done right. Servicing Gasden, Lincoln, Moody, Leeds, Oxford and anywhere in betweenRecent Review:Clean Cut have done the lawn a few Times already. The Lawn was well manicured and cut just the we wanted it. A very Great Job that they did. Keep up the great work Thanks.Percy K.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Northwest Exterminating is ideally positioned to meet your termite, pest, mosquito, lawn care, bed bug, and wildlife needs. Proudly serving Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and South Carolina. Northwest Exterminating is a family owned business that was founded in 1951. At Northwest, our mission is to create a healthier living and working environment for our customers. We will uphold commitments made to our customers while exercising honesty, integrity, and excellence. Free Inspection (not ..Recent Review:Techs that came out were polite and professional. Took care of everything without any issues.Michael M.
- Business Description:Landscaping and Lawn Care
- Business Description:I started my business to make people happy and i going to do the best job ever i do it all so what ever you need call me patrick kirkland i have two employees and we do the best job call for a free qoute to dayRecent Review:They completed approx 50% of the roof and would not come <br /> back to finish the job. Took part of the old roof off and didn't <br /> cover with a tarp. It rained. Took them 4 days to come back <br /> and they left again with putting a tarp on the part of the old roof <br /> they had removed. They refused to come back to finish the roof. <br /> I hired them in July and by Sept. the roof <br /> still was not finished. <br /> You can't run fast enough away from this company. <br /> They left the job and would not come back to finish the roof. I had to hire another roofing <br /> company to finish the roof. The new company said they had never seen a roofing job like what <br /> Kirkland did. The new roofing had to tear off part of the roof Kirkland had finished because <br /> it was done wrong and they corrected what they could. <br /> Stay away from Krikland All In One. Bad news <br /Teresa R.
- Business Description:All your landscape, hardscape, and water harvest needs
- Business Description:Trojan Turf LLC has been involved with the grass industry since it's early adoption in residental home communities. We have seen our products grow into what is now the most advanced grass products on the market. We believe deeply in our products, services and the need for earth friendly solutions that help us sustain our beautiful lawns. We are dedicated to continually bring our customers the most realistic grass available
- Business Description:The lawn you want. Minus the work you don't. Let us worry about fighting the weeds, feeding the lawn, filling in bare spots, lawn killing damaging bugs and keeping your lawn out of the neighborhood gossip. You water. We'll do the rest. Ray's Professional Lawn Care & Pressure Washing Call Today for your Free lawn care Evaluation Cell 205-522-2356 Office 205-221-9336 American Owned and Operate
- Business Description:Welcome to Eleven Acres Lawn and Landscaping! Professional and affordable property services provided by people who take pride in your property. Eleven Acres Lawn and Landscaping provides a full compliment of services including lawn care, landscaping, weed control and fertilization, erosion control, mulch application, bulk mulch delivery, pressure washing, grading, outdoor lighting and general turf services. We offer everything from individual one time services to complete annual maintenance p..
- Business Description:We are a small company dedicated to quality service at affordable rates
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn treatment service articles
Whether or not to reseed your lawn is not a decision to take lightly. Reseeding requires a lot of time, effort, and patience—but if you have a patchy yard, it might be just the thing that saves it. Learn how to reseed your lawn here.
The cost to reseed a lawn can vary depending on the size of your yard and the condition of the soil. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of reseeding or overseeding your lawn, along with whether or not you should hire a professional.
Find lawn treatment services in
- Pell City
lawn treatment services in Munford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alabama Land Art and Hardscapes4330 Renfroe Rd
- Alabama Land Art and Hardscapes
- Benchmark Outdoor Services LLC.1055 Baskin Ferry Rd
- Benchmark Outdoor Services LLC.
- In Harmony LandscapingPO Box 42
- In Harmony Landscaping
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
- Kirklands all out construction
- L&L Pinestraw11382 Highway 22
- L&L Pinestraw
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Our Vital Earth6919 Plymouth Sorrento Rd.
- Our Vital Earth