Air duct cleaning can dramatically improve the air quality of your home. To ensure you are hiring a trained and honest professional, consider doing some research first for the best results for your money.
Get matched with top air duct cleaners in Megargel, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local air duct cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Air Duct Cleaning Reviews in Megargel
- Perfect Service Heating & AirBrian came to perform routine service on our 2 AC units. He discovered both coils were rusted, one system was leaking oil & significant water loss pouring on to floor and mold! He gave a suggestion of replacing both units after explaining all of our serious problems in detail, along with detailed financial concerns both ways. If we simply tried, yet again to fix the units - vs - replacing them. We opted to replace both units. Everyone was both professional, courteous & show strong work ethic
- Perfect Service Heating & AirThe service was very nice, prompt, explained everything, where I could understand it. Very pleased.
- Fuller Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing & ElectricalThe folks at Fuller have total integrity. I had called them for my sister's house because they had previously been to my house to service my unit and did a great job. The people at Fuller are always professional, thorough and honest about whatever the problem is with your heating and air. They keep their appointments and display a high level of knowledge about all the options available for an HVAC. When I had called them for my house, I was ready to replace my unit, but the folks at Fuller looked at it and told me it still had life in it yet, it just needed to be serviced, which they did and it has worked great ever since. I appreciate the fact that they did what was best for me instead of just selling me something new that I didn't need. It's not often that you find service companies that actually adhere to the integrity they claim to have, but Fuller is completely trustworthy
- Fuller Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical1. Contacted Fuller regarding a new heating and cooling system and spoke with the owner of the company. He was in all regards, very professional. He talked with me regarding our needs for a system and the type and then he in turn discussed our needs with his field representative who contacted us to set up an appointment. 2. Field representative met with us at the appointed time. He did a thorough review of our current system and checked all the duct work in the house. He checked the returns noting the size, electrical system, etc and made recommendations based on his overall evaluation walking me thru each item. He then provided us with his recommendations for a replacement system. We purchased the system recommended by him. It was a system that I had researched as a replacement. He set up the installation arrangements so as to coincide with our schedules. 3. Installers arrived with the new system. They were in all respects, very courteous, respectful, and professional through out the installation process. When the system was installed and after they had completed their initial system checks, they walked us thru the various system functions of the new unit. They were very knowledgeable of the system and the operation answering all questions asked without hesitation. The new thermostat is a programmable one and we were instructed on the functionality of the new thermostat and how to take advantage of the built in programs to get the most efficiency out of the unit. After the installers had familiarized us with the new system, everything used during the installation was cleaned up. All personnel involved in the entire process were always on time for their appointments and were always respectful to us. Office staff were always courteous and made sure that any communication between myself and their organization was received by the appropriate individual. It is a pleasure for us to have Fuller Heating and Air Conditioning as our service provider for our home heating and cooling system. We are privileged to be a customer of theirs and have been for over 20 years. Most satisfaction ratings for customer reviews is based on five (*****) stars and I have to rate Fuller TEN(**********) STARS! They are simply the best and our experience with this company has always been excellent
- Fuller Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing & ElectricalI am very satisfied with the service I received from Fuller Heating and Air Conditioning. Dave, the technician, was very friendly and knowledgeable with the equipment. I feel very confident about the work he performed. My unit looked so clean inside and out when he was finished with the yearly servicing. I am really excited about the Air Purifier he installed. My family has very bad allergies and it has really helped us already. The new thermostat is really great. It is easy to use. We can manage the temperature in the house from the App on our smart phones. And the background color is changeable which I like. It looks great! Overall, I am very pleased with all the work that was done and would recommend Fuller to all my friends and family
- Fuller Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing & ElectricalTech man said until these wires are replaced there's no way to know if compressor is good or bad. I was concerned that it was just a way to get an extra $100+ our of us. He replaced wires and unit worked great for a couple weeks. Fuller immediately sent tech back out they replaced some leads or something & unit has worked fine since. For less than half the price of a compressor they fix our a/c. They have been very prompt, agreeable and economical
- TQ HVAC CONTRACTOR LLCHe was very professional but I did not use him. He was a little high. I got a quote from three but we went with another one. He had two reviews on Angie’s list and they were great. I would have used him had it not been for the price. He was nice and courteous. I called him on a Saturday but he put me on hold for an extended length of time so I had to call his office to leave a message. Regarding his punctuality he was on time
- Aire Serv of HuntsvilleScott Taylor recommended a new NEST thermostat to help with the issues i was having with my 2 year old unit. The unit ran a lot more than I thought it should and the fan inside ran all most all the time. Scott showed me how he controlled the temperature in his office from his cell phone and related his experience with the Nest thermostat. I researched the product online and learned they were a well respected product with two versions. I called Scott back to help me decide which one to buy (there was about $50 difference in the generation 1 and generation 2 models). Scott informed of of the difference in the two products and based on his description alone i purchased the generation 2 (it's smaller and can control a built in dehumidifier in the AC unit.). We had the thermostat professionally installed and started using it within 30 min. I have not gotten my first new power bill yet but I am sure based on the amount of time my unit is running that it will be much less than with the old thermostat. And I can control the entire home heat and air from my cell phone or the thermostat will automatically learn what I like and control itself. Thanks Scott and AireServ for your expert option and listing to what my issues were before recommending the perfect solution. K Bisho
- WALKER ELECTRIC INCI called them and they were out here the same afternoon. They were here when they told me they would be here.
- Stanley SteemerShowed up one hour late. Work diligently and completed in 3-4 hours. Easy to talk, polite, and non-smoking workers. Used shoe covers to keep my floor clean.
Last update on August 11, 2017
Air Duct Cleaners in Megargel
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful air duct cleaner articles
If you’re wondering, “How do I know if I have mold in my air ducts?” don’t panic. There are some telltale signs, from a musty smell to black residue on your vents. Learn more warning signs to watch for and how to test for mold.
Properly maintained air ducts are essential to keep up the air quality of a home. However, it can be tough to know when to professionally clean an air duct, when to repair it, and when to chuck it and buy a new one.
Find air duct cleaners in
- Frisco City,
- East Brewton,
- Grove Hill,
- Pine Hill,
- Bay Minette,
- Mount Vernon
air duct cleaners in Megargel
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
Oneonta, Alabama 35121
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Duct Doctor USA of South Alabama4399 Lindsey Lane
Orange Beach, Alabama 36561
- Duct Doctor USA of South Alabama
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Freedom Heating & Cooling2881 Shannon Oxmoor Road
Birmingham, Alabama 35211
- Freedom Heating & Cooling
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
Savannah, Georgia 31406
- Global Plasma Solutions
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
Andalusia, Alabama 36420
- Kirklands all out construction
- Master Clean, LLC3331 Rainbow Drive Suite E
Rainbow City, Alabama 35906
- Master Clean, LLC
- Reliable Heating & Air2204 Viking Dr
Jasper, Alabama 35501
- Reliable Heating & Air
- Woodall Heating and Cooling Enterprise713 Glover Ave
Enterprise, Alabama 36330
- Woodall Heating and Cooling Enterprise