Modern Heating and Cooling

Founded 1969 • With Angi since September 2010

3.4

Keeping cool in the summer and warm during the winter. Call us for more information....

09/17/2014

brian D.

I just needed an air duct fixed in the bathroom of a property - I called this company and gave all my information to the receptionist and never heard back. I called a second time and gave my information again and was assured I would receive a call back at 9 am the following morning. I have yet to receive a call back. I have already had the work preformed by another company who took my information & went out to the property to give me an estimate as well as already went back and preformed the work. I don't feel as though I need to beg someone to provide a service that they are in business to preform. I believe simple customer service makes a huge difference and calling someone back when they say they will goes a long way.

Description of Work
I called and spoke to the receptionist twice to go over what I needed done. I had a simple fix on a broker air duct in the bathroom. I left my name and number twice as well as the second time being assured I would receive a phone call at 9 am the following morning. I have yet to be called back

04/11/2012

Tony H.

They were always good in anything they have done. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Modern Heating and Cooling to put in hardware in our heating and cooling system. We have used them until the old one gave out and asked them to put in a new one in.

11/21/2011

Raymond S.

They did real good. My power company did the financing and they use them to do all the systems. The service went really well. They were in and out within 1 1/2 days. I was impressed with the cleanup. I had a gas furnace that wasn't working right and they took it out. They had to take the banister from my stairwell down to get it in and out. They put everything back the way that it was supposed to be. The quality was real good. I had some trouble with one wire and they came out the very next day to fix it. It was a box that was loose. I didn't have any problem with their professionalism.

Description of Work
I used Modern Heating and Cooling to put in a brand new heat pump and air conditioning system. It included an air cleaning system.

06/26/2011

Ken L.

Called late Friday afternoon and did not expect anyone to come out. They sent a young man out within 1 hour. He was able to fix the problem and get heat working. Had never used them before, but I will again.

Description of Work
Replaced part to fix heater on mother-in-law's home.

09/14/2010

Chuck A.

Bad - they only sent out what they thought by a phone call, never came out to look 1st. Sent wrong unit out, I wanted an attic unit and they sent out a wall unit. cracked a gas line and didn't fix it or tell anyone until I found it 5 hours later. Put outside unit in wrong spot. All they have done to fix all this is moved outside unit. House still stays hot.

Description of Work
New a/c heating unit installed. Removed old unit and installed new.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating Contractor, air conditioning, Heating Systems, Air Conditioning Contractor, duct cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available