From modern farmhouse to just plain modern, these shiplap wall ideas prove shiplap works with any decor style. Get inspired now.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Livingston, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Livingston
- Got It Done Contracting LLCVery happy with the work done, they basically had to come in and clean up the "mess" left from someone who previously started the work and didn't finish. Wonderful job, bathroom looks great. I would definitely hire this company for future projects.
- J and A ConstructionIt’s was a fantastic job done on both area! It was completely in timely manner. Great service and friendly staff. J and A Construction would be highly recommended throughout my neighborhood and would be first choice on future projects. Thanks you J and A Construction!
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICESFrom the estimate we received to the finished product everything went smoothly and turned out exactly as I wanted. Would definitely recommend and use again.
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICESAll jobs that Jason has performed have been exactly as we discussed. He is trustworthy and shows up when he says he will. On numerous occasions, I have left keys for him to perform work when I was not at home and have no reservations about it. He is prompt returning calls and stands behind his work.
- WA ConstructionI gave them a list of what I wanted done. They then quoted me a price that was acceptable. Work was begin with a verbal agreement. Their integrity is suberb. They finished work in a timely fashion. The only negative thing I can say is that the trim painting was a little less that professional.
- Skyline constructionhe done a great job. The floor had rotted out under tile. I have a background in civil engineering and a "jackleg" carpenter, but at my age this project was to much for me to take on. When a sister came to visit she was afraid of failing through! I called Brian, got a quote and he started the next day. This sort of project is the hardest any contractor can take on . He completed it in a day and a half and a at fair price. I'll be proud to have company to come over read less
- R & R HandymanThe job was very well done. Clean up was great. No more issues developed after the work was accomplished. I’d definitely rehire!
- Skyline constructionWork was fantastic and was performed so no detail was overlooked. My wife and I were asked if while they were doing their work if some xtra small things could be done we had overlooked and that was appreciated.
- Prime ManagementPrime Management completed our kitchen remodel a few weeks ago, and we love it! We had to wait several months for the start of the project, but once they began work, everything moved very quickly. The project stayed on schedule the whole time, even with some additional repair work we requested along the way. Matt did high quality work, communicated well, and managed all of the subcontractors very effectively. They finished on time and on budget, and we experienced minimal disruption to our home throughout the whole project. We are thrilled with the result and highly recommend Prime Management read less
- Prime ManagementWe wanted to remodel our two guest bathrooms and change the backslash in our kitchen. We were nervous to work with a general contractor, but Matt and his team were amazing to work with! We made an appointment to get an estimate and Matt was honest about the cost, amount of time it would take and gave us his recommendations for the project. We changed our minds a lot throughout the whole process, but Matt was so patient with us. He was always available to answer our calls and questions. He kept us informed throughout the whole project. There were some unforeseen issues that came up, but Matt and his team handled them as quickly and as efficiently as possible. The complete project turned out amazing and we honestly couldn't be happier. We highly recommend Prime Management and Matt read less
Home Remodeling Contractors in Livingston
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,.. read lessRecent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:We are Birmingham's premiere Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electrical service provider. We have been servicing Birmingham since 1987. Additional DBA - Aux Mechanical Inc.Recent Review:It went well. The technician did a great job identifying and explaining the issue. He also didn't put pressure on me to make the repair immediately or, necessarily, to use Aux. He was helpful, considerate, and will keep me coming back to Aux for service and, potentially, install of a new unit, when necessary read lessBrett M.
- Business Description:The Designer Kitchen You Buy Online - Creating a better kitchen remodeling experience -- CliqStudios combines online savings and convenience with high-end showroom design service and quality to give you more for your money -- Free kitchen design services, with your personal designer just a phone call away -- Factory-direct savings on kitchen cabinets of up to 55 percent off comparable home center prices -- White painted finish is standard on most doors; no upcharge -- Free shipping to most ar.. read lessRecent Review:We called for an estimate on a kitchen cabinet build. We were handed over to Miranda Buxton as our design consultant. She went above and beyond to make us happy. Her ability to listen to us and incorporate small touches in her design based on those conversations was awsome read lessShane B.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:I am Randall with 1st Class Countertop Company. We specialize in fabricating granite to meet your kitchen's exact needs. NO ONE in the state of Tennessee has the will or desire to save you money and obtain your business like we do! We do not require a 50% down payment like these other companies. You can pay us at the end of installation when you are completely satisfied. Please give us a call to set up a free in home estimate today, and let me see what deals I can provide you and your family,.. read lessRecent Review:1 out of 5 stars. First, we want to briefly commend the quality of the actual workmanship of the granite countertops installed by Randy Shores, owner of 1st Class Countertops. They are beautiful and we are pleased with them. There was only one seam, and the granite was so well matched by Randy that it appears almost seamless. The work ethic of Randy and his son Randy, Jr., and their working relationship, are highly commendable. We actually visited Randy’s shop to deliver our signed contract, pick out our new sink, and leave the required 50% front-end deposit. We genuinely like him, and we were initially quite excited about doing business with him. The second and most important part of our review is about the clean-up fiasco that came afterward, the unbelievable demo and installation mess left behind for us to deal with. This was due to Randy’s cutting the opening for the stovetop inside the house with no protective barrier. Absolutely nothing was cleaned up after the installation by Randy and his son. It’s now almost three weeks after their installation as I write this review, and we’re still cleaning up, hiring outside help, and dealing with the toxic granite dust that settled into and on literally everything. The fine dust covered not only everything in the kitchen itself where the new counters were installed, but also — with our home’s open floor plan — in the entrance area, the music room with a grand piano, the dining area, an open hallway, our living room, and the den which has a vaulted ceiling. Only the three bedrooms with closed doors were spared; every other room in our home and literally everything in them were covered in a thick layer of toxic granite dust. Everything from the ceiling fans and chandeliers, down to the Oriental rugs and hardwood floors, and everything else in between, were totally covered with a thick layer of the fine, toxic granite dust. All the door frames and baseboards, valuable works of art, a rare books collection, the grand piano, an acoustic guitar, and more than 20 pieces of heirloom furniture (including 13 upholstered chairs and sofas), were covered with the toxic dust. All the curtains and drapes for eleven windows were totally permeated with the dust, requiring removal, cleaning, and re-hanging. The damage to our home is overwhelming! Randy had received a very high recommendation from a trusted source where our slabs of granite were purchased, and we read every review on his website from previous customers. Almost all of the reviews were glowing, and the parts we were particularly interested in and most impressed by were the consistent reports of his thorough clean-up afterward. Here are few verbatim quotes from those reviews: The Team of Randy and Randy Jr. came in and took out the old countertops without making a big mess; . . . they even clean up everything before they leave; They did an excellent job cleaning up after the job; I expected to come home to a mess, but everything was as clean as it was when I left this morning. I couldn't be happier. I was completely satisfied with every detail. They cleaned up every little mess . . ., etc. We had every reasonable belief and expectation that these glowing, excellent reviews reflected the quality of what we were to expect from Randy and 1st Class Countertops. Nothing could have been further from the truth! In addition to already hiring six men to assist us, we’ve personally spent more than 150 total man-hours on the massive clean-up over these past three weeks, and there is still considerably more to do. Christmas is just three days away as I write this, and there is no way we can possibly complete the huge clean-up. We’ve already spent more than $1,000 out-of-pocket on this clean-up, more than half of it paid to immediately have our duct work and all vents cleaned out, because it was quickly determined that the granite dust was continuing to circulate throughout the entire system and into every room of our home. Randy, in fact, did not even cover the vents in the immediate work area when he was cutting the granite opening for the stovetop. The colossal mess Randy left us with hit us, as we approach the holidays, at the worst possible time! We are 75 years old and have a number of serious health issues, including lung problems and chronic heart failure. And both of us tested Covid19-positive back in November; and even though we’re well beyond the time to quarantine and thankfully seem to be on the road to recovery, the virus took a physical and emotional toll. We’re still not fully back to normal, and the health implications of what Randy did are beyond staggering. When you inhale the silica dust particles, they scar your lungs causing a disabling, irreversible, and incurable lung disease called silicosis. Randy and his son wore state-of-the-art masks and gear to protect themselves as they were cutting the granite! But nothing whatsoever was done to protect our home, our furniture and possessions, and — most importantly — our physical health. We and our home were not protected in any way; and we were egregiously violated by Randy’s decision to cut the stovetop opening inside our home while doing absolutely nothing whatsoever to contain the thick, toxic dust cloud that erupted. We sincerely hope this review will be constructive for Randy and for all who read it. Communication is the key, we believe, and we see in retrospect that sufficient, honest and open communication was almost entirely lacking. There was nothing at all in the contract we signed about cutting the granite inside our home and providing no protective barrier. We were only told to clear out all the kitchen cabinets, which we did. And we covered everything in the kitchen with protective sheets. But we had no knowledge whatsoever that a thick cloud of toxic granite dust would be generated and allowed to settle throughout six rooms of our home! Because of a business insurance matter, Randy showed up for the job three hours later that he originally told us he would start, and night had fallen by the time the job was completed. And then they just left, and no clean-up took place. Fortunately, the opening for the stainless steel sink we purchased from Randy was cut off-site; but the opening for the stovetop was cut right in our kitchen and that’s where and why this huge problem occurred. A sister had new granite counters put in earlier this year, and the workman built a tent of heavy-mill plastic sheeting 360 degrees around him from floor to ceiling as he cut a similar opening inside. When we discussed this protective measure with Randy, after he’d returned to deal with a couple of other important issues that had to be addressed, he kept referring to the “industry standards” insisting he always follows those standards. But the “industry standards” for installing granite countertops clearly say to cut all openings either off-site or outside; or, if they must be cut inside, all necessary protective measures to completely contain the toxic dust must be taken. Randy said he’d never heard of such a thing, so we showed him pictures of what’s required, and he told us he’d never seen anything like that before! But every single source we’ve read or spoken with says you must never allow a thick cloud of toxic granite dust to be generated and settle on everything, as he literally did in our home. Randy should have carefully explained his process to us in complete detail ahead of time, and he should have completely warned us in full detail about the inevitable outcome. It is definitely not the “industry standard” to leave the toxic mess behind when he leaves. Randy provided no protection whatsoever for us, our home, and all our belongings. None at all! And we’ve been left, at age 75 in a weakened condition, to literally pick up the pieces and clean up this huge mess. Randy, to his credit, eventually rebated $200 to help cover the costs of our massive clean-up; but as those costs continue to mount, that sum while sincerely appreciated, seems, quite honestly, a drop in the bucket. Never having gone through anything like this before in our life, we tried to do the research and ask all the right questions on the front end. But we simply and ultimately placed our trust in the experience and professionalism of this young man and his company. And we have paid a very great price for doing so -- for his cutting the stovetop opening inside our home with no protective measures taken and his total lack of communication with us about that. The complete lack of understanding which resulted from that poor communication left our home and our property and our health terribly violated. All potential customers of 1st Class Countertops, or any other installers, who read this should learn from our most unfortunate experience and only go with a company that will take all the professional measures necessary to protect you and the integrity of your home. read lessmaryjean m.
- Business Description:Welcome to Cabinets.com, one of the largest online retailers of assembled discount kitchen cabinets and a growing resource for all of your kitchen needs. Purchasing kitchen cabinets online is something new to a lot of home owners and renovators. At Cabinets.com, our team strives to build trust over the internet, provide the best quality service and products, as well as care for our community and environment. Cabinets.com was started in 2009 as Kitchen Resource Direct, one of the first compani.. read lessRecent Review:If I had it to do all over again, I would have went with another company. The cabinets took 3 months to get to me which that is what I was quoted so that's fine but I ordered all white cabinets and was shipped some that were blue. Also many of the cabinets were broken and several the paint was scratched off. When I contacted them I was told I would have to wait for them to be put back into production and replaced which would take another month or longer. I can't be without a kitchen that long. Also, other components were scheduled like countertops and my contractor. In the end they gave me a small discount for the broken cabinets and the blue cabinets and sent me paint to paint the blue white. The otherbroken cabinets they told me ask the things that were broken were just for shipping purposes yet all the other cabinets I looked at while I was shopping around had these corner braces in place and some were more expensive depending on the type of corner bracket. One of the drawers is completely falling apart and I was told that my contractor can fix it by installing hardware. In the end, the small discount I got wasn't enough to pay my contractor to fix many of the issues I've had with the cabinets and he also didn't have a spray gun for the paint so you can see the brush strokes with the blue I had to paint white read lessRob H.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions read lessRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of it read lessL. B.
Deals in Livingston for Home Remodeling
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
White cabinets open up your backsplash options to virtually anything. Use this list of kitchen backsplash ideas for white cabinets to help you narrow it down.
Your home may be your castle, but that doesn’t mean it’s immune to Mother Nature. In fact, repairing wind damage to your home can run into tens of thousands of dollars. We’ll show you the five best tips for protecting your home from wind damage.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- De Kalb
home remodeling contractors in Livingston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Class Countertop CompanyPO Box 1506
- 1st Class Countertop Company
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A & S contruction39 County Road 897
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A&D Painting and Remodeling414 Jefferson St F-618
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- Absolute Home Improvement119 Roberts Street
- Alabama Walk In Tubs and Showers Inc103A Hwy 59
- Albert & Son Renovation CompanyP.O Box 989
Pell City, Alabama
- Alfred's flooring and remodeling6932 CRD 29
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Artisan Remodelimg and Tile LLC6097 County Rd 81
- AUX Home Services5925 Johns Rd
- A & P Services
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- Bevis Builders118 Stoney Creek Dr.
- Bill's Woodworks465 Palmer Cir
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Blue Water Paradise, Inc4257 Weatherford Ave
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- C & W ELECTRIC COMPANY LLCPO Box 170004
- Cabinet Door World909 10th St NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets Plus Tops1001 1st Ave
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Capstone Construction LLC50 W Sunset Dr.
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Christian Construction3664 Hawthorne Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Renovations & Contracting LLC100 Aspen lane
- Cliqstudios.com8200 Normandale Lake Blvd Suite 400
- Compass Restoration Group2770 Indian River Blvd
Vero Beach, Florida
- Complete Home RepairPO Box 83
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- C & W ELECTRIC COMPANY LLC
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
- Kirklands all out construction
- L & S Contracting1330 CR 1727
Holly Pond, Alabama
- Lawson Roofing & Remodeling515 Old Highway 25 W
- Lee Barroll at SWBC Mortgage, Inc5055 Maryland Way Suite 200
- Lightfoot Construction224 highway 144
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation3440 Valley Ave SW Ste L
- L & S Contracting
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- McKim Construction Co104 7th Ave SE
- Michael W. Jordan Carpentry2062 Dobbs Rd
Alexander City, Alabama
- Mike & Son's Construction637 County Road 221
- Miller Electric and Construction221 Sawmill rd.
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Saugahatchee Wood Works684 County Rd 2039
- Sealey Construction16401 Gainsville Rd.
- Service Contracting, LLCPO Box 240157
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
- Snow's RemodelingPo Box 94/ 183 Frank Snow Rd
Mcintosh , Alabama
- Solve Smartly1318 N Hills St
- South Eastern Claims Specialists4221 Huntsville Rd
- Sparks Fire and Safety LLC171 Pine Needle Tr
- Specialty Contracting and Supplies206 Frank Street
- Start to Finish Contractors2400 East Road
- StellarDrewsArtwork2670 Englenook Rd
- Saugahatchee Wood Works
- Universal ArtisanPO Box 1212
- Universal Artisan
- Vargas Construction245 Tar Hill Rd
- Vargas Construction