An insulated garage can keep your family comfortable, reduce energy costs, and so much more. Use this comprehensive guide to learn how to insulate your garage.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Livingston, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Livingston
- Beacon InsulationThey went above and beyond to complete the job. They were efficient. The crew was friendly and spoke highly of their bosses and owner. They cleaned everything after a very messy job. Also very affordable for this type of work.
- Valley Heating & CoolingValley initially came out last summer and found our heat pump was low in refrigerant. They added refrigerant and ran dye. It worked well until the coldest day of the year...20's. I called them at 7:30 am and they came out by 9 am. Found a leak in evaporator coil. Recommended replacement due to age of heat pump. Everyone that came out (Kevin J, Brandon B, and Vance K) were very nice and professional. Installation was complete in one day. They even came back the very next day and replaced the drain system that we had in place. Thank you
- Alatech Home InspectionKent was very knowledgeable and made sure I understood everything he was doing. The inspection was very through. Would highly recommend this company.
- Alatech Home InspectionGreat guy and company. Second time using Mr. Brooks and each time his services were above and beyond!
- Alatech Home InspectionMr. Brooks was very thorough and detailed with his inspection. Even though the issues identified were not issues of immediate danger, they were some that could potentially become of danger in the future, if they are not taken care of quickly. During his inspection, he and his son were both very professional and willing to answer all questions we had and even explained in detail the process of some of the repairs. My wife and I would highly recommend Mr. Brooks at Alatech Home Inspection Services. If you want honesty, completeness, and professionalism, this is the company to call. We can't wait to go HOME! Thank you Mr Brooks, for everything you did for our family. Sincerely, Mr. and Mrs. Xavier Cortez, Sr. Glencoe, Al
- Alatech Home InspectionMr. Brooks was very knowledgeable and professional. His preformane far exceeded my expectations. He saw simple probles I had overlooked on two other trips through the residence. I would recommend him to anyone. Very satisfied!
- Alatech Home InspectionMr. Brooks was VERY personable, yet professional. His inspection was VERY thorough. You could tell it was a technical based inspection, relying on current building codes and requirements. While providing us with a verbal review of his findings, Mr. Brooks used everyday, layman's terms. I was pleased with all aspects of the inspection; from the initial telephone conversation, to explaining his rates, promptness of scheduling the inspection and being there at the scheduled date & time to explaining the results verbally and ease of accessing the report on line, Larry Brooks was OUTSTANDING. We used him for two home inspections and I would readily hire him for another. I whole-heartedly recommend this person to any and all who are in need of such service
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe had two baths remodeled. At the end of each day, the cleaning and straightening up was very good. Eric kept us up to date on what the next day or two plans would be. Bath 1 was a complete tear out and replace, bath two we replaced the tub with a show and added to the closet where the original shower had been. Eric furnishes labor and you furnish the "pretty" items like fixtures, tile, towel holders. They used top of the line materials. We did ask for a couple of things, not in the original estimate and ran into a major wiring issue in the 2nd bath redo. We negotiated a price change that day, very fair, and moved on. The wiring was run midway down a wall instead of in the attic or near the ceiling. Caused some major rerouting, we didn't know so it was an understandable cost increase. Eric is an extremely fair person to deal with, he wants the job done right
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingMy Bathroom was a Pepto Bismal Pink, it was God Awful! I could not keep the mold from growing in the tub and shower wall. The bathroom stunk like wet dog. I knew it was time to remodel. I contacted several local contractors and each one seemed to be a idiot or gave me the though of a used car salesman. I finally got a hold of Mr. Denton and Sweet Home Repairs and Remodeling through a friend who found him on Angieslist. I called him set an appointment and finally a contracted to do the work. Mr. Denton and his two men got my bathroom done in 2 weeks. It was a ton of work but now I am so pleased. The entire company was so professional and very clean in how they took care of my house while they tore out the bathroom
- CAPITOL MACHINE & EQUIP CO. LLCWe've been doing business with Capitol for at least 10 years on our 3rd machine. Their machines last forever and are super easy to work on.
Insulation Companies in Livingston
- Business Description:***PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 256-239-4450*** Alatech Home Inspection Service has been providing residential and commercial inspections since 1986. We also specialize in Stucco/EIFS, Hard Coat Stucco, Architectural Stone, Fiber Cement (Hardie Plank) and Vinyl cladding installations and moisture testing for home owners and real-estate transactionsRecent Review:Alatech Home Inspection Service of Alexandria, AL, Larry Brooks has all the technology and knowledge to make this type of siding an easy and thorough inspection process! He was prompt and responsive, reports are very detailed, and trustworthy. His knowledge of Dryvit and willingness to share with me, saved me from what could have been a very costly decision. in the purchase of a home. He is reasonably priced and very detailed in his inspection. His website made scheduling appointments and document signing very easy. I would gladly use him again for any type of home inspection!! Thank you Mr. LarryDonna S.
- Business Description:So whether you need last minute AC repair or you’re in search of a new heating and air conditioning system, you can count on our Birmingham team. We’re experts in AC repair, and top-notch AC service is what we do best. Call Norrell Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning 24/7/365 at 205-267-0023 today, and don’t forget to check out our coupons page for savings on your AC repair service. Additional websites - www.serviceexperts.com, www.serviceexperts.ca. Additional contact name - Nancy Be..Recent Review:The service was great, I am very happy with their service, I have been working with them for the past 16 years.Ray D.
- Business Description:Capitol Machine provides rugged, affordable and easy-to-use equipment with reliable and friendly service. An Alabama-based company, we opened more than 40 years ago with one commitment: To design and manufacture the best insulation installation, blown-in and removal vacuum machines in the industry. Today, Capitol Machine offers some of the finest, strongest and sturdiest insulation equipment in the world. Our insulation machines and insulation removal vacuums enable our clients to provide the..
- Business Description:General contracting service for over 22 years, we cover a wide variety of services from a to z. We are also one of the few authorized rep. for the epdm rubberized roof coating system in the southeast . This system can coat wood , shingle, and metal roofing. excellent for flat roof on private and commercial systems, and also does great on house trailers and rv's. We have several employees that are employed because of their specialty skills, such as painters, carpenters, equipment operators
- Business Description:We accept credit cards, cash, and checks. We offer free inspections and vent upgrade with complete re-roofs.
- Business Description:Do everything from yards to building
- Business Description:Since 1958, B-Dry has been committed to making sure your basement or crawlspace is solid and dry. At B-Dry, you have the strength of a large, national organization standing behind the personalized service of your local B-Dry office. In addition, we don't use contractors or sub-contractors for our work. All of our crews are trained professionals and are employees of B-DryRecent Review:My experience with this company was exactly the type of experience which Angie's List is meant to prevent. This company absolutely needs to have its approval removed. They agreed to install their crawlspace waterproofing system (encapsulation system) in the crawlspace of my newly purchased home. At the time we agreed on the project, I knew it would be difficult, but I had no idea just how difficult the space was. There are jagged rocks, extremely tight spaces, etc. that I did not know about until now. They never let on that the project was over their heads. However, when I got a call one afternoon at work that their workers had busted two of my plumbing pipes, I began to get seriously worried. They claimed to be able to fix the pipes themselves, so I let them (a decision I am now reconsidering). When they were done, their workers chose to lie to my face and tell me that they were able to get the project completed entirely and in keeping with their company promises. Because I was physically unable to verify at the time, I took them at their word and let them charge me for the work. Only after another repairman (working on a different project) informed me and took pictures of their work, did I know just how horrible the work was. There was plastic simply wadded up like gift wrap in places, exposed dirt all over the place, peeling up tape everywhere, the columns and supports were left uncovered, the dehumidifier was installed incorrectly and leaking everywhere, and they even left exposed vents in the wall! Only after arguing with me did the head guy concede that the crawlspace was still exposed to outside air! When I confronted them, they admitted that the work was shotty and expressed a desire to fix the problems. I expressed concern that they would destroy my ducts (which I paid over $1000 to have removed the first time). They agreed to have the ducts inspected afterward at their expense, but never made good on the promise. After their repair attempt, I was able to inspect the work myself, and found the project to still not be in keeping with the promises in their advertisements. There are supports still exposed, dirt is still exposed, the plastic is unsealed around interior walls, and there is still some plastic simply wadded up in the farthest corners. I had to have my duct work inspected at my own expense, but I will say it was all fine. Overall, though, I honestly and truly believe that my family and I could have done a better and more proper job, if we were given the materials. Another extremely concerning aspect of my experience with this company was when I asked to have a copy of the document I signed that allowed them to charge me the cost of the project. At the time I signed it, the worker snatched it out of my hand and did not leave me with any receipt copy. I had to ask them for it more than five times and threaten to freeze the charge before they would send me a grainy cell phone picture of the document, which was barely legible, despite the document explicitly saying that I have a right to a copy upon request. This company is absolutely the shadiest company I have ever worked with. Everyone should be aware of them. I would not recommend them to my worst enemyJulie G.
- Business Description:Our company has 2 to 3 employees.We do provide sub-contracting services. Cost is determined by job. Emergency service charge charge is $75.00 to $250.00. Give us a call today for a free consultion.
- Business Description:I'm a jack of all trades I can do anything u can think of
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- De Kalb
insulation contractors in Livingston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- AAA Air Care, Affordable Solar, Duct SaversPO Box 375
- AirTight Insulation of Mississippi2291 hwy 28
- Airtite sprayfoam insulation79404 US Hwy 278
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
- Alatech Home Inspection1075 Halls Chapel Rd
- Alfred's flooring and remodeling6932 CRD 29
- A 2 Z Home Services
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- Capitol Machine46569 US Highway 280
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Chick's Air Conditioning & Heating Service2932 Ross Clark Cir Ste 329
- Complete Home RepairPO Box 83
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- CQI insulation &foam LLC866 pilgrim rd
- Capitol Machine
- FOWLER'S INSULATION & TERMITE13706 AL HIGHWAY 227
- FOWLER'S INSULATION & TERMITE
- Indoor Solutions Inc411 First Ave Ste B
- Indoor Solutions Inc
- J & A Insulation292 Willow Trl
- J & A Insulation
- Michael W. Jordan Carpentry2062 Dobbs Rd
Alexander City, Alabama
- Michael W. Jordan Carpentry
- Norrell Service Experts2524 Commerce Sq W
- Norrell Service Experts
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- Pate's Home Services729 Greenbriar Deer Rd Ste C
- Pate's Home Services
- Roger's Refrigeration & Electrical344 E Watson St
- Roger's Refrigeration & Electrical
- Thompson Remodeling613 9th Ave SW
- Thompson Remodeling
- Yellowhammer Roofing Inc - Florence3260 Florence Blvd.
- Yellowhammer Roofing Inc - Florence