Adding a skylight is a home improvement that lets natural light in a room. Whether to use a pro or tackle the job depends on your experience with DIY projects.
Get matched with top skylight installers in Leeds, AL
There are 8 highly-rated local skylight installers.
Recent Skylight Installation Reviews in Leeds
- A & H Residential metal roofingThe job went great! They installed a metal roof on my house in 6 hours. I would definitely recommend them to someone.
- Blair ExteriorsIt went great! We originally had asked for estimates on some windows, too, but had to defer that. However, we did go ahead with the leaking skylights. They showed up on time, did a very professional job of installation, and completely cleaned up after themselves. The same was true of the chimney cap repaired. The guy noticed that we had a squirrel's nest in there and promised that after we had the chimney cleaned, they would also install some sort of animal guard to help prevent that in the future. There were no additional costs and absolutely no problems. They did an excellent job. I am pleased to also say that after several rains, there have been no leaks with the skylights. Several roofers turned us down for an estimate when I mentioned leaking skylights, but this is apparently one of Blair's specialties
- Authentic RestorationLooked at it from inside and roof. Scott couldn't see any structural deficiencies so he suggested the interior moisture could be condensation. It took him some effort but he recommended that we didn't need roof repair or a new skylight and there was no charge for his efforts. This kind of non-project confirms that they are honest and reliable
- Chucksroofrepair.comChuck responded to email within 24 hrs and scheduled estimate appointment. He and his assistant arrived on time for estimate of work needed. It turned out my sunroom roof/flashing leaks had caused extensive decking damage and a complete roof was needed. I was presented with a complete written estimate, along with verbal explanation of exactly was was needed and why. He detailed the step-by-step the process he would use, his warranty/guaranty, and when he would be available. I wrote a check for supplies, which were delivered within three days. They came at the appointed date and time. They finished the work the same day. I am very pleased that after three heavy rain days, there have been no leaks whatsoever. My only regret is that he typically only does roof repairs, not replacement,
- Chucksroofrepair.comChuck was very punctual and estimate included all costs. The section of roof that was worked on covered a sun room addition. The roof had a shallow slope and a couple of skylights. It had developed some leaks. Chuck recommended replacing the shingles with rolled roofing, replacing the skylights with curb mounted skylights and reflashing the chimney. After completion of the work, there were a couple of issues but Chuck was very prompt in responding and correcting the problems
- Chucksroofrepair.comChuck was professional and was able to repair a issue with a leak I had over porch area that others were not able to locate. Since the repair , I've had no issues and he also inspected the rest of my roof for any other problem areas. I have used him to replace the backside of my roof due to storm damage, also. I would recommend him to anyone that is serious on having a roofing issue solved once and for all and if I need his service again will not hesitate to contact
- Skylight Options, llcEdwin arrived late because rain put him behind schedule. In preparing to install the skylight, he discovered not only a wasp nest in the attic, but rotted boards from my neighbor's gutter! He said improperly installed flashing was causing the water to go down the connecting wall (townhouses), causing mold and rotted boards. There was a gap in the board which the wasps used as an opening for coming and going. Thankfully, he had wasp spray in his truck and he was able to kill them! I love my skylight and wish I had done this years ago! He did a good job and cleaned up after himself. Yes, I would recommend him. I think I could have used a smaller skylight, but I'm not complaining. The difference is literally night and day
- COBB ROOFING INCRoofing done in timely manner, but skylight still leaks. They have sent a repair crew twice to "fix" it by applying caulk. After 4 months, the main part of the roof where it joins the porch is leaking to the point that the ceiling is ruined in the living room. They will try to repair the leak in the roof. They are charging us $650 to remove the leaking skylight, put in decking and re-roof
Skylight Installers in Leeds
- Business Description:Our family-owned-and-operated business is ready to get any of your home improvement projects done, quickly and efficiently. You'll have fully trained experts that are ready to provide you with complete exterior and interior remodeling services that will take your home to a whole new level. Additional DBAs - Muncey's Maintaince & Home Improvement, Andrews Muncey Maintenance. Additional contact name - Andrew MunceyRecent Review:Andrew "Tim" Muncey Home Repairs was great to work with! Organized, hard working crew. Respectful to both us and our property. The siding installation went great and exceeded our expectations. Would hire again or recommend without doubtGary K.
- Business Description:Flanagan Construction Inc – TKF Roofing Birmingham AL is a family owned, licensed, insured, and experienced Roofing Contractor in Birmingham, AL and the surrounding areas. Our number one priority is to exceed all customer’s expectations on every job we undertake. We service all types of roofing, from New Residential and Commercial Roofing to Roofing Repairs and Storm Damage. We provide expert service at an affordable price to all our customers, and you will always receive a free up-front est..Recent Review:Excellent, they did a fantastic job and would not hesitate to hire again.Myron P.
- Business Description:Award winning. Family owned & operated. We specialize in residential storm damage restoration, roof replacements and repairs. We provide complete turnkey insurance claims assistance from the initial FREE INSPECTION, meeting with your adjuster through completing the work with our high quality crew that is covered by liability and workman's compensation insurance. We also do cash jobs and provide cash estimates. We offer short and long term financing. Additional phone numbers (205) 616-1430, (2..Recent Review:It has gone very smoothly, I worked with Alfred Pickett, (205) 837-1011, who quoted the job, scheduled the job with one of Authentic Restoration's roofing crews. It is Alfred who stood fast that our roof was damaged and likely that our insurance adjuster would approve coverage payments. This occurred on an incredible day when I coincidentally paid a home inspector to inspect a small area on my roof that another "sub" of mine had patched. Alfred was standing nearby and we didn't say a word that Alfred was a roofer. I asked the Home Inspector to check our roof while he was up there - and he came down and told me the roof was not damaged by hail! When the inspector left, Alfred showed me on his "Tablet" the picture he took of our roof and there were many pale charcoal-colored spots in the picture. This was the hail damage we suspected that occurred in April 2017. Our terrific Cincinnati Insurance Co. paid all of our $40,638 roofing/new gutters bill except a $2,500 deductible that we happily paid. Authentic Restoration performed a great job on our home's roof and (don't forget) gutters. I am so big on Restoration that we got my youngest Stepson's home re-roofed due to hail damage also, and happily this home was covered by Cincinnati Insurance also (hail damage). In addition, I've led, so far, two of my neighbors who own luxury homes with hail-damaged roofs to Alfred and they are getting new replacement roofs covered by insurance. Alfred has also made things easy in doing our two jobs and I am very fortunate that we crossed paths because he has saved my wife and I some serious money and made it easy!Lawrence H.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,..Recent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:Handy-Man/Remodeling/Project Manager: Job over-site with customer as the GC. Cost determined by job-time/day-labor, material trip fee charges apply. Paypal accepted (there is an up-fee to use PayPal that they charge roughly 2.9%) To established customers I offer 24 hr, emergency assistance. Free estimates—-Exceptions; assess add-ons, or repairs for resale or insurance claims with no intention to use services, to secure loans, to set pricing for resale, to itemize for self starters. I work wi..Recent Review:I needed gravel spread and was very satisfied with the finished product. Ralph responded right away to my request, and had Darryl Murkerson get with me. He did an excellent job, was fast and a really nice guy. I’d recommend both of these guys for any work you need done. I’ll definitely be calling them againJoyce M.
- Business Description:With over 15 years experience in metal roofing and architectural metal construction, theres nothing our team can't handle for you. We offer free estimates and roof inspections to determine if its time for your home to have a new roof. Leaking roof? We will come out and tarp the damaged section of the dwelling no charge to you. You can expect honest, friendly customer service. Feel free to call 24/Recent Review:It was good, he was one time. They did go work, done pretty quick and it looked good. I talked to them about coming back and painting the metal roof.Jordan Hall h.
- Business Description:Blair Exteriors has been helping Alabama homeowners make home improvement projects, additions, and upgrades hassle free since 1965. Over the years we’ve been dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional service, superior craftsmanship, and outstanding warranties. Our mission is to exceed our customer’s expectations with highly trained, caring, and detail oriented professionals that get the job done correctly the first time. Blair Remodeling is as a GAF Factory Certified Master Elite ..Recent Review:I worked with Cole Jones in getting a quote for our roof. Cole was responsive, on time, and thorough with his appointment, inspection and sitting down with us about the condition of the roof and options for a roof replacement. Sandy followed up with scheduling the roof replacement and all the paperwork which was in fantastic order. Blair showed up on the job, arranged for good weather (just kidding) and did what they said they would do when they said they would do. The knowledge, expertise and quality was evident at the end and we are very satisfied with our roof. It has been four months and not a single leak and they also replaced our gutters. It was a pleasure working with themGreg R.
- Business Description:EZ Roof & EZ Restoration is locally owned and operated and serves the Metro Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Anniston and Gadsden areas. We specialize in residential and commercial roof installation, roof repair, and insurance claims due to storm damage. EZ Roof is committed to providing you with the best customer service, most professional labor, and highest quality products in the roofing industry. We pride ourselves on delivering the big business service with a neighbor feel. We treat you like our ..Recent Review:I hired this company because I was cheap, naive, and had just bought my first house. Biggest mistake of my life! Short version: they lied about what I would get, charged me 25% more than quoted, tried to not finish the job until I threatened to sue (first time I have ever threatened to sue someone), didn’t clean up, and were completely unprofessional. Long version: the process starts off well when a rep comes, looks at the roof, and I get a quote within a day or two. The rep was on top of it, calling every couple of days to check in. I had specific details that I wanted to be done. I was told that my roof would only take a day to finished, I would have a couple weeks to pay my final bill, and the only reason why my final bill would be higher than the quote was if I needed more than three sheets of sheathing; three were included in the quote. I got multiple quotes and these guys were the fastest and cheapest by a couple hundred dollars. I choose them and the rep comes out to ask which color shingles I want. However, the shingles on the bill were base level when my quote had a higher quality. I got it fixed and paid half upfront. I did not notice a few word changes between the bill and quote. Then, nothing. I call the rep multiple times and finally get a date. I stay home on said date and no one shows up. I call and the rep says he will check into it. Then one day, I come home to find everything set up to work on my roof without notification. A single person works on my roof for the next 3 days. After the second day, I get emailed the bill and the rep calls telling me that they are done and I need to pay immediately. I tell the rep that the guy is literally still on my roof and the bill is almost a thousand dollars more than my quote. They say that there was a second layer of shingles that needed to be removed, I needed four sheathing sheets replaced, and I was being charged for the extra details that were listed in the quote. I needed 4 sheets of sheathing (three supposedly in the quote), so I could understand an extra $100. Unfortunately, the 3 sheets of sheathing were not listed in the bill I signed and I thought it was standard so did not think to ask when I saw the bill (that was on me). However, for the shingles, they should have done a better job inspecting the roof to see if there was an extra layer of shingles (one of the other companies noted it in their quote) and once again, this being my first home, I did not know that every single little detail needed to be explicitly stated. Then, trying to double charge me for the details! Really? So, I got $200 taken off for the double charge, but they would not take anything else off. Then after the third day of roofing, they stopped, said they were done, and demanded payment immediately multiple times. I kept telling them they were not done and I would not pay until they were. After multiple calls and emails threatening to have someone else finish the job and sue them to pay for it, rain came into the forecast. I emailed the boss and told him that if the roof was not finished the day before rain was scheduled, I would have the roof fixed by someone else and sue to have EZ Roofing pay the bill. I also mentioned that I had the evidence needed to win the case. The roof was quickly finished and everyone involved called me to blame the issues on one of the other people involved. And they did a poor job cleaning up with shingles in my neighbors and my back yards. When the rain came, my roof leaked where two of the three vent pipes were sticking out of the roof. I emailed them with video and got it fixed. Now, half a year later, my roof is leaking again in all three venting exits! This has been hands down the worst experience of my life. The companies I hired to do windows and mold removal at the same time gave me quotes that did not change and finished the jobs without any issues. They got raving reviewsJosh S.
- Business Description:Get the good night Rest and when you call the best. Roofing Services in McCalla AL and all surrounding areas.Recent Review:Took up my time by coming to my house and never even submitted an estimate. Called ... texted ... nothing. Made me run about 10 days late with my roofing project.Diane Roebuck M.
- Business Description:On-Site Productions has been serving the Birmingham area for over 20 years now. We provide lighting, audio, visual, and DJ services. We have 5 world class DJs in our company.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful skylight installer articles
Dormers, additions with windows protruding from a home's roof, provide a remodeling option to increase interior space for bedrooms, bathrooms and closets.
Find skylight installers in
- Mountain Brook
- Cahaba Heights
- Center Point
- Vestavia Hills
- Pell City
skylight installers in Leeds
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & H Residential metal roofing 5465 Marklund Rd
- Affordable Remodeling1052 Independence Ct
- All American Home ServicesPo Box 546
- Alltrade Remodel and Maintenance1325 Falcon Drive
- Andrew Muncey's Home Repairs1720 Moncrief Rd
- Authentic Restoration3510 Vann Rd Ste 102A
- A & H Residential metal roofing
- EZ Roof & EZ Restoration2078-B Valleydale Road
- EZ Roof & EZ Restoration
- Holland Homes Llc421 Opelika Rd
- Holland Homes Llc
- J&J Winow Sales1265 Raimund Muscoda Rd
- J&J Winow Sales
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation3440 Valley Ave SW Ste L
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation
- Nap & Grit Finish Company609 10th Court South
- Nap & Grit Finish Company
- Quick Fix Home Repair9 Dogwood Trail
- Quick Fix Home Repair
- Shaffield Shower Glass Co.200 Kent Lane
- Skylight Options, llc702 Arcadia Cr NW Suite D
- Southern Elite Home Renovations LLC77 Mosby Dr
- Southern Window Supply155 Winslett Rd
- Superior Roofing And Remodeling LLC8196 Russell Drive
- Shaffield Shower Glass Co.