Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Jacksonville, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Jacksonville
- J & J MasonryJohn David did a wonderful job! He was nice, prompt and did great work. I would definitely hire him again.
- Juan Garza Masonry and ConcreteJuan and his team did excellent work from start to finish. Very professional and communicative. I had no issues, which has been rare in Tuscaloosa.
- Dennis Green MasonryThe experience was great. They were professional, prompt, and the price is reasonable. They were timely, fast and the clean up was great.
- North Alabama BuildersRemodeled kitchen, living room, master bed and bath. Excellent job! Planning on using them again to add on a screened in porch.
- Masonry SolutionsExcellent. Everything was exactly as expected and we were very pleased with the work. Would hire again!
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingI cannot say enough good things about Erik and his team. They always show up on time and do a GREAT job. He has a calendar on his phone and he doesn't double-book, so when he tells you he'll be there Wednesday morning at 8, he's there. Another thing I truly appreciated was that Erik takes the time to explain everything that needs to be done and how his team plans to accomplish their goals. He also gives you a realistic estimate of the time it will take to do the work. If Erik weren't a phenomenal contractor, he would have made an excellent teacher because he makes sure you understand what his team is doing and why. He and his guys are personable and professional and always left the house as clean as they found it, which is especially impressive given the fact that two of the days they were working it was pouring rain. I would heartily recommend Sweet Home Repairs to anyone. They are honest men and true home experts who make sure that things get done right the first time
- Tip Top Masonry IncVery pleased with the professionalism of this company. The bid was slightly higher than other bids received. I considered not taking the bid due to this. But I contacted the local brickyard for a list of masons. The owner told me that this was the contractor that he would use and that he guaranteed I would be satisfied with the finished product. He said I would get what I paid for and he was right. Since my project was completed, I have spoken to others that have used this company and no one had a negative comment. Will certainly use this company for future projects
- Eaton's Fine Masonry/CarpentryHe was saying it took him an hour to get to the house, that he did not like the ride. He did a really good job though. I wasn't there. I had someone there that care takes the house. He sent pictures, and another person go up there, and everything was ok, fine. He sent me pictures while he was doing stuff. It was reasonable price. I think he had to put down paint for stains first. Patched anything that didn't look right. He repaired any rotten wood. He was good about that stuff. He was good, he answered all the time. He was always up there on time. He was good about answering things. He was going to send me stuff, to show he was bonded. I didn't ask for it, but it gave it to me. He emailed and photos he sent
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingThis is the second time I have called this company. They have responded quickly each time; however, they have been too busy (i.e., booked for months ahead) and could not help me. Also, they did not propose to do what I needed, which was some retiling around a bath tub. Instead, they proposed to redo the entire bathroom. They have a good reputation and I am sure they would have done a good job, but it wasn't what I neede
- J Fielding Masonry and ConcreteThey poured too quickly on a hot day and couldn't keep up with the hand/detail work. This work was performed in mid-May. They left trash in the finished concrete. The concrete cracked within two days even though it was cut. They returned and tried to patch the concrete where there where large holes in the finish but the concrete patches don't match. They scuffed the white edge of pool trying to sand off the edges after they were finished. They actually spilled liquid concrete into the pool while they were pouring it. It was a mess. Now we will have to resurface the concrete or stain it to cover up the color differences. We will also have to paint the white edging around the pool to repair where they scuffed it to the metal. This is a no no with a salt water pool. Truly a mess
Masonry Contractors in Jacksonville
- Business Description:Brick Work. Block. Masonry Stone. Patios & Walkways. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:Specializing in concrete! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It took longer than expected. There a few things that they encountered but other than, the outcome was great. It was supposed to take three days but it took them a week. Part of it was shipment for concrete due to Covid and the rain over the weekend. Other than that, the job was completed and the results were good. My son is very happy with the outcome. The results were very goodSonya P.
- Business Description:Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists is a team of professionals committed to serving our customers & home owners with a full range of quality foundation repair services provided promptly and at a fair and competitive price! Founded in 1996, Garland Caudle brings to its customers app. 41 years of experience in the residential floor, foundation, and basement wall repair businessRecent Review:Garland came out and did the inspection. He was thorough and answered all of my questions in detail. His workers arrived on time, completed the work ahead of schedule and were professional. I'd recommend this company to anyone in need of foundation workNathan O.
- Business Description:Over 20 years experience in masonry. We also offer welding services.
- Business Description:General contracting service for over 22 years, we cover a wide variety of services from a to z. We are also one of the few authorized rep. for the epdm rubberized roof coating system in the southeast . This system can coat wood , shingle, and metal roofing. excellent for flat roof on private and commercial systems, and also does great on house trailers and rv's. We have several employees that are employed because of their specialty skills, such as painters, carpenters, equipment operators
- Business Description:We are an Emergency services company, we can handle almost any type of emergency along with many different non-emergencies. We are a National company with over 290 franchises with the resources of a super-star. We will provide you with a detailed estimate for any work needed. If we can't do it for you, we can direct you in the right path to get it done right
- Business Description:MasonryRecent Review:Returned my call within 1 day and came for my estimate within 1 day. Very professional. Very Nice. Took pride in his work and even cleaned the windows and scrubbed the floor in the area he worked in. His pricing was so fair. We had several quotes that were outrageous. <br /Cindy R.
- Business Description:I have been in Metal Roofing business for over 20 years..I can honestly say we take pride in what we do and strive to do the best quality work possible and we give 5 year workmanship warranty on all work performed.
- Business Description:Let 35 years experience work for you. You've tried the rest? Now call the best! Darren Snow 1(251) 802-4418 Billing Procedures: Checks or Cash only
- Business Description:Our company provides variety of home repair and home building services, including foundation repair, mold remediation, waterproofing, crawl space repair, cracked brick repair, helical pier installation and much more. Give us a call at 256-773-200Recent Review:they found more issues to address than the home inspector, broke down what needed to be watched, what was a concern and what might not be as concerning. super knowledgeable and stayed late to explain everything. even gave us 3 quotes breaking out different scenarios and did it in 1 day. awesome guysBen C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Jacksonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair2203 Highway 31 NW
Hartselle, Alabama 35640
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
Oneonta, Alabama 35121
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
Talladega, Alabama 35160
- Contracting Alabama Oncall
- Flo Masonry3008 Chelsea Ln SW
Huntsville, Alabama 35805
- Flo Masonry
- Hugh Harrison Concrete Contracting181 Hunters Lake Dr
VILLA RICA, Georgia 30180
- Hugh Harrison Concrete Contracting
- J & J Masonry50 Reece Ln
Odenville, Alabama 35120
- J & J Masonry
- Paul Davis Emergency Services of Greater St Clair84 Cedar Ln
Trussville, Alabama 35173
- Paul Davis Emergency Services of Greater St Clair