Even new, high-quality windows can allow noise pollution to enter your home if not correctly installed. Here’s what you need to know about why your new windows are letting in more noise and what you can do to fix the problem.
Get matched with top window treatment in Huntsville, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Huntsville
- Olsson Blind And Shutter LLCHe was fantastic - pleasant to have working in the house and did a great job. Would highly recommend Olsson Blinds!
- RAND'S BLINDSRand was knowledgeable and very professional and friendly. Measuring and ordering were carefully done, and installation went very smoothly. Good value. Enjoyed working with him.
- Budget Blinds MadisonLast year I had Budget Blinds install all the blinds in my home and had one of them installed on the outside of the frame. I recently decided to redo that one blind and have it installed in the window frame instead. I contacted them earlier this month and they came out the same week to remeasure the window (previously measured only for outside frame installation). They were on time and gave me a courtesy call beforehand to remind me and let me know they were on their way. I ordered the exact same blind (top down / bottom up honeycomb model) and the visit took only about 15 minutes (probably quicker if I hadn't been chatting). I paid the deposit (all forms of payment are accepted) and they said they'd call me when it came in. Approximately 8-10 days later they called again to tell me the blind was in and to suggest a time to come out and do the installation. They were again on time and gave a courtesy call ahead of time. The installation took approximately 20 minutes. They left the blind that was removed (at my request since there was nothing wrong with it and could possibly use it again), filled in the nail holes from the previous blind, and had me test the blind to ensure it worked properly. Blind worked great as expected. I paid the remaining balance and we were done. The owner handled everything professionally and in a friendly manner. He was prompt, courteous, and did quality work with a quality product. I would definitely use Budget Blinds again in the future if I decided to replace any of my existing blinds. Great job
- RAND'S BLINDSWe are very pleased with the service Rand provided. Love our shutters and feel we got a good price and excellent service.
- CUSTOM PLUS INCpunctual, courteous, efficient in installation- cleaned up everything. VERY SATISFIED- clearly customer service is their top priority!
- Rand's Blinds IncWe were very satisfied with his services so much so that we had him install a sun shade for our porch. Rand makes sure the customer is happy and will do what is needed to make you happy.
- Rand's Blinds IncI rate him high overall. He has done a tremendous job for me so far. He is punctual and instructive. He knows his products and explains them well. He gives good advice. We wanted him to do others things which he felt won’t be a good choice for us. He has been very helpful. He has also recommended an interior decorator for us. He has been outstanding
- CUSTOM PLUS INCI found Custom Plus Inc. through Angie’s List back in 2011 and this is the second time I've used this provider. I called and they were able to visit my home within three days and provide a written estimate. Because the shutters were custom cut for my windows, it took several weeks for them to be crafted by the manufacturer. Mitch contacted me when the shutters were ready, we set up a second appointment and he was able to install them within an hour. Overall, a very positive experience – no issues whatsoever
- CUSTOM PLUS INCI went to the store and found the sales staff to be excellent and I got the estimate in under a week. It only took 2 weeks to get the blinds made and installed. It only took 3 hours to get everything installed.
- Rand's Blinds IncVery well. Products delivered in timely manner - installation done very well with quality and professionalism.
Window Treatment Services in Huntsville
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated. We pride ourselves in using quality products, providing outstanding service and complete customer satisfaction. For over 25 years we have helped our neighbors get the latest in up-to-date energy saving products available at affordable prices. We at BUDGET, do not have the huge overhead, like larger companies, so we can pass the savings on to you and give you the personal attention you deserve. We use only qualified craftsmen installers to ensure all our c..Recent Review:The work on my mother’s home was performed professionally, completed in a timely manner, and exceeded my expectations. Rick Hinkle was absolutely awesome to work with. I felt comfortable & confident that he operated his business with honesty & integrity. He responded promptly to my initial call, was alway available, and kept me updated regularly throughout the process. I would gladly endorse & recommend Budget Siding & WindowsJacqueline S.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman is locally owned & operated by Jeff Stilwell. My background in the home building, remodeling & repairs dates back to 1986. I started my own construction company right out of high school. I started framing houses, trim work, decks, painting, hardwood flooring, etc. In 1990 Our company branched out to start our commercial division where we renovated over 100’s of projects over a 12 year period. In 2008, I was looking for an opportunity in the service industry to complement our cons..Recent Review:I was told they do not work on campers or trailers. They apparently have an issue working on homes that have wheels. My home was called a structure, which I understand it is, but is that terminology used with other customers who live in actual houses? I could understand if I needed a job done that involved altering the basic construction of my home but it didn't. They simply refused because my home is a 5th wheel camper. They recommend I call a local dealership. That dealership does not make service calls and would most definitely much more overpriced than a regular handymanKristen G.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Since 2005 we are dedicated to bringing North Alabama quality products and services. We offer Free Commercial and Residential Window Coverings Estimates. We provide Expert Measuring, a Mobile Showroom, Free Delivery, Expert Installation, Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving. Since its founding, we at Budget Blinds Serving Madison have proudly served the local community by offering high quality and stylish window coverings for any occasion. Our goal is simple: to provide you with the best products and..
- Business Description:Barbara Warnes Interiors has been in business for 33+ years and has won statewide competition for kitchen, small residence, historic preservation, and governmental facility designs. Barbara is the sole proprietor, but contracts with and oversees reliable and trustworthy subcontractors to manage all design needs. Billing is done on a monthly basis and the hourly fee is $35.00, to $$75.00, depending on the scope of the work. BW Interiors carries several fabric and furniture lines for custom wor..
- Business Description:The Louver Shop Huntsville- Shutters, Shades and Blinds. The Louver Shop Huntsville Alabama designs and installs plantation shutters, wood shutters, blinds and shades in Alabama AL. The Louver Shop installs shutters to fit in any shape window or door and will match every home decor and budget. Take advantage of our factory direct pricing and save on shutters, shades and blinds. The Louver Shop Huntsville manufactures custom shutters, shades and blinds in the U.S.A. We have quick turn-aro..
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
- Business Description:We opened in 1991 and are a family owned company
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters are extremely durable, energy-efficient window coverings that are optimal if you live in a warm climate. Here’s everything you need to know about their cost, materials, and benefits before you install them in your home.
Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Find window treatment in
- Big Cove
- Owens Cross Roads
- Hampton Cove
- Laceys Spring
- New Hope
- Hazel Green
- New Market
window treatment in Huntsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABC Paint117 Athens Blvd
- ABC Paint
- BARBARA WARNES INTERIORS305 COTTON RD
- BARRY'S BLIND FACTORY535 Williams broad drive
- BLINDS & BORDERS2317 MERIDIAN ST N 42
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- Budget Siding & WindowsPO Box 622
Pleasant Grove, Alabama
- BARBARA WARNES INTERIORS
- CUSTOM PLUS INC11531 S MEMORIAL PKWY
- CUSTOM PLUS INC
- Dortch Construction Inc207 Cedar Creek Cir.
New Market, Alabama
- Dortch Construction Inc
- Quality Painting17 Oak Drive
- Quality Painting
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR