It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Hanceville, AL
There are 8 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Hanceville
- Scales Garage Door Installation & RepairGreat job! Arrived when promised and completed the two opener replacement within three hours. Very polite and professional. Cleaned up all the old parts and hauled them away. Would definitely hire again if I needed garage door work!
- Scales Garage Door Installation & RepairJeremy was very prompt and he called 15 mins before his arrival. Once he arrived he called me to inform me he was in my drive way. He was very professional and very promptly knew the issues and repaired it in less than 10 mins.
- Garage Doors 4 UExcellent over the phone service. God bless this man and his business. Please hire him if you have the opportunity to do so. I truly believe you will be satisfied. If I ever need him I'm definitely going to use him in the future. And so should you.
- Dove Overhead DoorWe’ve used them about 5 times over the years and have been very pleased each time. From helping us maintain a 30yo opener (without pushing us to replace) to replacing a rotten panel to finally replacing our opener, they’ve been prompt, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Would highly recommend.
- Garage Doors 4 UAbsolutely unbelievable!! My garage door hardware was damaged. I called Charles at 10 AM to see when he could repair the hardware since I could not open the door without further damaging it. He told me that he could repair it the next day. I asked him if he could squeeze me in today. He said he would see how the other jobs went. He called me at 2 PM. He said he could fit me in in between another appointment, He arrived at 2:35 PM and my door was repaired by 3:20 PM!!! Charles is brilliant, efficient, friendly, and extremely talented. I recommend his company 100%-without hesitation
- Door Doctors TheA few years back, the garage door opener on our second garage door suddenly stopped working. The opener was installed in the 80's and was a custom install (rod length cut) due an obstruction by a large air duct. Thinking we needed a new opener, I called a few companies. After explaining the situation none were willing to come out and do the job. I was finally able to find one person that agreed to come out. He measured the length of the rail and said he would get back to me; he never did. So the garage pretty much sat unused for the next few years. After purchasing a new car a couple of weeks ago, I was determined to get the opener replaced. I found The Door Doctors via a recommendation on the Nextdoor app. A gentleman came out and I explained to him what happened. I mentioned that I thought the motor was burned out. He suspected that it was just the capacitor (a $10 part!). Sure enough, after replacing the capacitor, the opener worked!! I was extremely impressed by his knowledge but most of all by his honesty. He could've easily told me that the opener needed to be replaced to make more $. Instead he saved us a few hundred dollars! In addition, he said that if the capacitor fails again, he would apply a credit of the current service cost towards the install and replacement of the old opener. It's so refreshing to see that there are still honest businesses out there. Door Doctors has gained a life-long customer and I will recommend them to all my family and friends. A+ Highly Recommended
- L&s garage doorsGreat! Very professional and very knowledgeable. Also, serviced my other door that needed adjustments, from when another service company did an OK job. I have already got a quote to replace a garage door opener for my mother. Will be booking soon.
- Garage Doors 4 UNew opener installed. Works flawlessly. Programmed other remotes so all remotes operate both garage doors.
- Red Mountain Garage Doors LLCGreat reliable company .... Came straight out and got to work .... Great prices ..... Thank you for your business ... Great people to work with.... I will be back for future work ... Also sharing with friends and family...
- Red Mountain Garage Doors LLCKevin did an awesome job. He showed up quickly and worked carefully and fast. I would call him again for any door repairs!
Garage Door Companies in Hanceville
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:AffordableGarageDoors.com is a family-owned business whose #1 priority is customer service and satisfaction. We recently set up our profile on Angie's List, but that doesn't mean we don't already have a GREAT reputation in the garage door industry. Make no mistake about it, we realize the most important part of this business is customer satisfaction and that truly is our #1 goal because we believe if we make you happy then you'll tell your neighbors, friends, and family members about us the n..Recent Review:The technician arrived early and go right to work. My door was in bad shape. The motor had pulled loose from its mount and the door was off the guide. The technician reattached the motor chain bracket to the wall, fixed the wiring that was hanging down, fixed the bent guide, adjusted the spring bar springs, and lubricated the spring and all wheels. The Technician also installed screws when reattaching the mounting board for the motor instead of nails like the builder did. He also installed some screws for the two warped mounting boards for the guides. It took about 1 1/2 hours and everything is fine now. Now the garage door will probably outlive me. Good Job! Very happy with the work performedRodger O.
- Business Description:We are a local owned concrete company. We provide any and all services extending from house slabs to patios. We specialize in decorative concrete, concrete counter tops, stamping and staining. We are certified in overlay systems and Epoxy flooringRecent Review:It went great. There was a long wait due to other jobs scheduled before mine and also weeks of rain, but it was well worth the wait. It turned out beautifully. The crew was nice, very hard working and very talented. Clint was super to work with. I would highly recommend this companyLisa M.
- Business Description:Dove Overhead Door has over 40 years of experience and is serving the Angie's List community to provide the best service in the area. To see the Dove difference, please give us a call and we would love to provide you a very competitive estimate. We stop at nothing for your satisfaction! Additional DBA - Dove Door CompanyRecent Review:We’ve used them about 5 times over the years and have been very pleased each time. From helping us maintain a 30yo opener (without pushing us to replace) to replacing a rotten panel to finally replacing our opener, they’ve been prompt, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Would highly recommendRachel F.
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 100906 Birmingham AL 35210.Recent Review:Great! All that was wrong was the sensors and the technician (wish I could remember his name) fixed the problem so quickly. He was great! Overhead Door originally installed our doors when we built our house 20 years ago. This is only the 2nd time to need a repair and it was quickly taken care of. Highly recommend this companyJackie P.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated. We pride ourselves in using quality products, providing outstanding service and complete customer satisfaction. For over 25 years we have helped our neighbors get the latest in up-to-date energy saving products available at affordable prices. We at BUDGET, do not have the huge overhead, like larger companies, so we can pass the savings on to you and give you the personal attention you deserve. We use only qualified craftsmen installers to ensure all our c..Recent Review:The work on my mother’s home was performed professionally, completed in a timely manner, and exceeded my expectations. Rick Hinkle was absolutely awesome to work with. I felt comfortable & confident that he operated his business with honesty & integrity. He responded promptly to my initial call, was alway available, and kept me updated regularly throughout the process. I would gladly endorse & recommend Budget Siding & WindowsJacqueline S.
- Business Description:Handy-Man/Remodeling/Project Manager: Job over-site with customer as the GC. Cost determined by job-time/day-labor, material trip fee charges apply. Paypal accepted (there is an up-fee to use PayPal that they charge roughly 2.9%) To established customers I offer 24 hr, emergency assistance. Free estimates—-Exceptions; assess add-ons, or repairs for resale or insurance claims with no intention to use services, to secure loans, to set pricing for resale, to itemize for self starters. I work wi..Recent Review:I needed gravel spread and was very satisfied with the finished product. Ralph responded right away to my request, and had Darryl Murkerson get with me. He did an excellent job, was fast and a really nice guy. I’d recommend both of these guys for any work you need done. I’ll definitely be calling them againJoyce M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and family oriented company. With the help of all of our certified employees who are all dedicated to providing you with the best possible experience to make you feel one of a kind. All work is completed by the company with out the hassle of sub-contracting. Currently we are offering 10 year parts and 10 year Labor warranties ( registered with the manufacturer) details apply*. Financing AvailableRecent Review:They very thorough, competent and helpful.Renee S.
- Business Description:Blair Exteriors has been helping Alabama homeowners make home improvement projects, additions, and upgrades hassle free since 1965. Over the years we’ve been dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional service, superior craftsmanship, and outstanding warranties. Our mission is to exceed our customer’s expectations with highly trained, caring, and detail oriented professionals that get the job done correctly the first time. Blair Remodeling is as a GAF Factory Certified Master Elite ..Recent Review:I worked with Cole Jones in getting a quote for our roof. Cole was responsive, on time, and thorough with his appointment, inspection and sitting down with us about the condition of the roof and options for a roof replacement. Sandy followed up with scheduling the roof replacement and all the paperwork which was in fantastic order. Blair showed up on the job, arranged for good weather (just kidding) and did what they said they would do when they said they would do. The knowledge, expertise and quality was evident at the end and we are very satisfied with our roof. It has been four months and not a single leak and they also replaced our gutters. It was a pleasure working with themGreg R.
- Business Description:North Alabama Builders was established in 1989. Owner, Brent Davis, has 20 years experience in the construction industry. North Alabama Builders is a family owned and operated company providing personal services based on individual needs. Our goal is to meet your expectations in quality and workmanshipRecent Review:Amazing. Very collaborative. Spent the time up front and at key points collaborating with us to get the design that would work. Very easy to work with. Did what they said. If anyone wants to reach out to me I can explain the details of how complex this was and what a great team they wereKevin K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- Garden City
- Holly Pond
- Locust Fork
- Crane Hill
garage door companies in Hanceville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Garage Door Svc4451 Wetumpka Hwy # B1
- Affordable Overhead Doors1119 King Arthur Ct
- AffordableGarageDoors.com3171 Green Valley Rd Suite 532
- Alabama Accent and Remodeling1718 21st Ave
- Alabama Top Rated Garage Doors4451 Wetumpka Hwy STE B-1
- Alabama Welding and Finishing LLC 24 CR-901
- Alltrade Remodel and Maintenance1325 Falcon Drive
- American HomeCrafter Inc.4249 4th Ave S Apt D1
- armstrong and self maintenance llc4751 red valley rd
- Affordable Garage Door Svc
- Elite Prooerty Management85 CR-705
- Elite Prooerty Management
- Kevin Singleton LLC5295 S. Broken Bow Dr
- Kevin Singleton LLC
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation3440 Valley Ave SW Ste L
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation
- North Alabama Builders311 CR 1387
- North Alabama Builders
- Pickle Construction and Plumbing2631 Torrance Rd
- Postens Overhead Door Co8263 Hwy 79
- Precision Door Service Inc230 Oxmoor Cir Ste 1108
- Premier Garage/Tailored Living of Birmingham2089 Alton Rd Ste B
- PRO Construction, LLC1104 Dunnavant Valley Rd
- Pro Crete LLC2902 Willow View Trail SE
- Pickle Construction and Plumbing
- Utterback Overhead9786 Camp Oliver Rd
- Utterback Overhead
- Yellowhammer Construction8227 Parkway Dr Ste 105
- Yellowhammer Construction