Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Elberta, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Elberta
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsVery professional great advice that to his benefit even after seeing the job did not fall into what they do he provided excellent advise
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsWe moved into our newly built house in May 2012 and had problems with water since day one. After trying all sorts of solutions (mainly using hydraulic cement and painting with Xypex), we needed to get a better and final solution. We called three different service providers. One never called back. The second one asked for follow-up information twice and then never answered any phone calls again. AFS was the only provider that followed through. Their office is in Birmingham so neither the salesperson nor the men performing the service were local. However, we were told that they are in the area at least once a week. The salesman provided a quote and a drawing and explanation of what would be done. He called a couple of times as we were making up our minds and offered to answer any questions or concerns we had. The work was done over two days. The men cleaned up as well as possible after the work was done. The water leakage was stopped as of that last day. One and a half months later, there is still no sign of water in the basement. Our only complaint is that we had a concern later that week and twice called the Birmingham office. It was Friday afternoon and no one was available. We were promised a call back and that never happened. Our concern went away so we didn't try again, however, they made no contact with us in response to our calls. There is a lifetime warranty on the work so we have some confidence in the work because of that, but we weren't very happy that they never called back
- HAMMOND CONSTRUCTION LLCGuest cottage, they were nice to work with, very professional. I had them start on the guest cottage while we were waiting for the crawl space to dry out on the house. I didn't think to get an estimate before they started on the siding on the guest house. They did a great job, but I was surprised at how much it cost. I had to stop work so we could get a handle on how much the whole project would cost. House, we had a big problem with moisture and mold in the crawlspace deteriorating the OSB sub-floor. Our house is bayfront with high atmospheric humidity, a high water table in the soil, and the crawl space flooded during Katrina. They figured out how to fix the sub-floor without taking up the floor, which was a wonderful thing. It saved us a lot of expense and work. We would have had to take up the floor, which is tongue and groove heart pine. We would have had to move out, which would be a huge expensive hassle. We would have had to take up the baseboards and try to label them to get them all back in the same place. We no doubt would have had to replace some of the flooring, which would have been damaged taking it out. We would have had to refinish the floors when all was put back together and paint the baseboards and shoe mold. They went from underneath and found all the weakened sections, removing them and replacing with plywood. We didn't even have to move the furniture or rugs! They put in new fans with humidistats to help control the humidity in our crawl space. Also new plastic over the dirt. After they were finished, we had the sub-floors sprayed with polyurethane foam, which provides a vapor barrier to the sub-floors, gives us insulation under the floor and provides more rigidity to the floors
Basement Waterproofers in Elberta
- Business Description:Sagging floors. Warped ceilings. Cracks in the molding, brick and concrete. They’re all warning signs of a crumbling foundation. Thankfully, APS is on call to stop cracks in their tracks. Our foundation repair professionals can assess any damage and develop a plan to put you and your family back on solid ground. More than one quarter of all homes in America rest on expansive soils, which are prone to damage your home’s foundation over time. APS experts have an extensive range of tools to turn..
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:Pumps are working great but outflow valves are not placed in good spots- one in too close to the drivewayBarbara G.
- Business Description:Structural and Foundation Repair, Crawlspace and Exterior Waterproofing, Retaining Walls, French Drain Systems, Humidity Solutions, Mold Remediations, Termite and Wood Rot Repair, Pier and Drop Girder systems, other small carpentry jobs. We are a very small family owned operation with very big goals. No job is too big or small for our close knit team. We have less overhead than our larger competitors, so we are able to offer more Homeowner-friendly prices for the same quality experience. ..Recent Review:This company is hands down the best I've ever dealt with. We needed some Hurricane Sally repairs and external remodeling done (new dock deck, new stairs, new railing, and new fencing). I scheduled 9 contractors for interviews, only 3 showed, including William with Poplar Home Waterproofing. Not only did he show up on time, he was well prepared with measuring tools, notepad, camera, and knowledge. They provided a prompt estimate offering a great value that was clearly spelled out so there was no question as to what I was paying for. Once they started, we added a couple of modifications that were also well spelled out and great value. They showed up every day as stated and on time and worked hard the entire time. They cleaned up any mess at the end of each day. I couldn't be happier with the workmanship, knowledge and customer service and already have several more projects in the works to have them back out for more work. I HIGHLY recommend this team of professionalsCortney T.
- Business Description:As a trusted geotech company in Florida, Helicon specializes in using the latest technology to repair your sinkhole, stabilize your soil or structure, and prevent future damage with pre-construction. We are experts in pre-construction, soil and structural stabilization, & sinkhole repair. As the premier provider of geotech construction services throughout Florida for over 15 years, Helicon prides itself on providing high-quality service, for both insurance companies and private customers with..Recent Review:The estimate process was easy, they educated me and it was very professional experience.Rachel B.
- Business Description:DC Lawn & Landscape has been in business since 2007. We operate in Baldwin and Mobile counties and have over 47 combined years of experience to do everything landscape. We have been awarded 24 times in various categories including Designs , Landscapes and Maintenance Service . We are domiciled in Fairhope ,Al and operate 7 trucks . We offer a wide range of services such as Landscape Design, Landscape Irrigation , Landscape Management, and Hardscapes . We can handle any size project for you. G..Recent Review:We set a time, they never showed or called, if you can't trust there word how can you trust there service?victor p.
- Business Description:4 Guys, Inc., is your best choice in Mobile and surrounding communities for all your Home & commercial building Improvement needs! We take pride in every project that we do, so you can too! Our customer's complete satisfaction is our top priority! Call us today for a free estimateRecent Review:Jerry Guy ll came to my house to supposedly build a carport. He told me that because I live in a historic neighborhood, he would draft the plans and submit them to the historical board for approval. He told me he would charge $100 for this. I gave him a check for $100 which he promptly cashed. Two months passed and I did not hear from him. I called the phone number he gave me, reached voicemail, and left a message asking him to call me. I never heard from him again. He cashed my check, but has given me no plans for the carport nor notified me of any actions he has taken. I do not know if he has drawn any plans. I certaily do not think he has submitted anything to the historical board. <br /Lorraine N.
- Business Description:Here at Affordable Builders and Remodelers we are here for all of your remodeling needs. We have been in business for 30+ years offering a full range of general contracting services. We get the job done right the first time at unbelievably reasonable rates. We have prompt and clean work with excellent references. Give us a call today for a no hassle, no strings attached FREE estimate
- Business Description:Abingdon Logistics is a Maintenance and Repair Firm that provides our customers with Safe, affordable Turn Key maintenance services and solutions. We are Maintenance & Repair craftsmen and coordinate all of your needs with other established providers. We provide Homeowners, Residential, Apartment & Condo Investment Properties quality and timely Turn Over and Make ready services to help you keep your Investment well maintained, and ready to meet your maximum Unit Rental goals. OSHA Saf..
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business. I learned the business from my grandfather and have made this a lifelong career. We have five employees. We are licensed, bonded and insured. No job is started without a signed contract to both our satisfaction. Payment schedules are on a 'per job' basis based on time it takes to complete the work
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated company with over 30 years of experience. 180° Degree Remodeling usually works a 2 man crew, however can sub contract extra employees if needed.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Orange Beach
- Magnolia Springs
- Gulf Shores
- Point Clear
- Spanish Fort
- Pensacola Beach
- Gulf Breeze
- Dauphin Island
waterproofing contractors in Elberta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abingdon Logistics LLC4101 W Navy Blvd 1108
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists5275 Business Pkwy
- ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC - FOUNDATION REPAIR3340 Richwood Ave
- ANR Home Insulation3695 N L St A8
- Abingdon Logistics LLC
- MDH Construction Services, Inc.8954 S. Lamhatty Ln.
- MDH Construction Services, Inc.
- Onpoint Construction5492 Frith Ave
Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Onpoint Construction
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut8700 WARM SPRINGS RD
- Poplar Home Waterproofing LLC1099 Harrison Ct
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut
- ushers painting and construction1623 peachtree lane
- ushers painting and construction
- Williams Foundaion Repair, LLC.12761 Moffett Rd
- Williams Foundaion Repair, LLC.