If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Demopolis, AL
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Demopolis
- Juan Garza Masonry and ConcreteJuan and his team did excellent work from start to finish. Very professional and communicative. I had no issues, which has been rare in Tuscaloosa.
- Dennis Green MasonryThe experience was great. They were professional, prompt, and the price is reasonable. They were timely, fast and the clean up was great.
- North Alabama BuildersRemodeled kitchen, living room, master bed and bath. Excellent job! Planning on using them again to add on a screened in porch.
- Masonry SolutionsExcellent. Everything was exactly as expected and we were very pleased with the work. Would hire again!
- Eaton's Fine Masonry/CarpentryHe was saying it took him an hour to get to the house, that he did not like the ride. He did a really good job though. I wasn't there. I had someone there that care takes the house. He sent pictures, and another person go up there, and everything was ok, fine. He sent me pictures while he was doing stuff. It was reasonable price. I think he had to put down paint for stains first. Patched anything that didn't look right. He repaired any rotten wood. He was good about that stuff. He was good, he answered all the time. He was always up there on time. He was good about answering things. He was going to send me stuff, to show he was bonded. I didn't ask for it, but it gave it to me. He emailed and photos he sent
- Tip Top Masonry IncVery pleased with the professionalism of this company. The bid was slightly higher than other bids received. I considered not taking the bid due to this. But I contacted the local brickyard for a list of masons. The owner told me that this was the contractor that he would use and that he guaranteed I would be satisfied with the finished product. He said I would get what I paid for and he was right. Since my project was completed, I have spoken to others that have used this company and no one had a negative comment. Will certainly use this company for future projects
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingI cannot say enough good things about Erik and his team. They always show up on time and do a GREAT job. He has a calendar on his phone and he doesn't double-book, so when he tells you he'll be there Wednesday morning at 8, he's there. Another thing I truly appreciated was that Erik takes the time to explain everything that needs to be done and how his team plans to accomplish their goals. He also gives you a realistic estimate of the time it will take to do the work. If Erik weren't a phenomenal contractor, he would have made an excellent teacher because he makes sure you understand what his team is doing and why. He and his guys are personable and professional and always left the house as clean as they found it, which is especially impressive given the fact that two of the days they were working it was pouring rain. I would heartily recommend Sweet Home Repairs to anyone. They are honest men and true home experts who make sure that things get done right the first time
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingThis is the second time I have called this company. They have responded quickly each time; however, they have been too busy (i.e., booked for months ahead) and could not help me. Also, they did not propose to do what I needed, which was some retiling around a bath tub. Instead, they proposed to redo the entire bathroom. They have a good reputation and I am sure they would have done a good job, but it wasn't what I neede
- J Fielding Masonry and ConcreteThey poured too quickly on a hot day and couldn't keep up with the hand/detail work. This work was performed in mid-May. They left trash in the finished concrete. The concrete cracked within two days even though it was cut. They returned and tried to patch the concrete where there where large holes in the finish but the concrete patches don't match. They scuffed the white edge of pool trying to sand off the edges after they were finished. They actually spilled liquid concrete into the pool while they were pouring it. It was a mess. Now we will have to resurface the concrete or stain it to cover up the color differences. We will also have to paint the white edging around the pool to repair where they scuffed it to the metal. This is a no no with a salt water pool. Truly a mess
- J Fielding Masonry and ConcreteThe room and retaining walls seemed to be well built but after the first rain we found the walls of the room had not been properly waterproofed and water would seep through the walls and pool on the floor. After this rain one of the retaining walls started to sink down. I contacted the contractor and after a few weeks he came back and took the wall down and rebuilt it. Unfortunately, he did not do anything to improve the wall so the next time it rained the wall started to sink again. Then the other two retaining walls started to sink. From 12/12/13 until 1/14/14 I tried to get the contractor to come back to discuss the problems but after 1/14/14 he stopped answering my calls and texts. I finally had to hire another contractor to repair the retaining walls and he found that the walls had not been built to the manufactures specifications
Masonry Contractors in Demopolis
- Business Description:Owned & operated. We are Family Business, we're the owner still works an runs this company. Please don't be intimidated by our name. My grandfather started it. I just added the on call. To help customers out without charging them crazy prices for after hours emergenciesRecent Review:.deanna y.
- Business Description:Installation of all types of Natural Stone ,Brick,and Granite
- Business Description:Roger Lewis and Son Masonry is a masonry contractor from Orrville, AL, delivering wide range of services, such as Masonry, Plumbing, Painting, Tile and Stone Work, Carpentry, Concrete and Cement work to the residents in the area. Plumbing, Painting, Tile Work, Carpentry, Concrete Work Marion Junction AL, Beloit AL, Crumptonia AL, Safford AL, Browns A
- Business Description:L & T Masonry
- Business Description:Miller Masonry is a masonry contractor that offers all kinds of masonry service in the Killen, AL area. We are experienced more than 20 years in masonry , brick work , rock work , patios, out door kitchens , block work , outdoor smokers and we guarantee our masonry work. If you are looking for a reliable masonry company with good rates just give us a call at: (256) 415-2552 Masonry Construction, Masonry Walls, Masonry Building, Patios, Outdoor kitchens, Block Masonr
- Business Description:E&E Construction is a small family owned business. We do anything to meet your needs. We do mostly Remodeling, metal and shingle roofing, porches, additions, repairs, metal buildings, and pole barns. We are equipped to make you happy
- Business Description:Building construction services, we can do it all, Masonry, Roofing, Framing, Decks, Drywall, Electrical, Duct work, Drains,
- Business Description:Faux Finishes for the Home, Office & Air BnB spaces. Most popular are "Sky Ceilings", Faux Marble & Venetian Plaster. Save thousands on Kitchen counter-tops & cabinets. Fix an ugly shower floor without the cost (& headache) of having to replace it, with our Hand-Painted Shower Basins/Bathtubs. We use a copyrighted technique of tinting liquid rubber to provide a lifetime of protection from mold or mildew. It also makes it slip-proof! Design a personalized Mural for your children's room. Repair..
- Business Description:www.singingrivergallery.com
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Marion Junction
- Pine Hill
masonry contractors in Demopolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A 2 Z Home Services
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- Bevis Builders118 Stoney Creek Dr.
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- DDB Construction and Remodeling LLC2132 County Rd 83
- DDB Construction and Remodeling LLC
- Flo Masonry3008 Chelsea Ln SW
- Flo Masonry
- Garner Masonry844 Gadsden Hwy
- Garner Masonry
- Morris Masonry Construction505 Lakeview Dr
- Morris Masonry Construction