A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Anniston, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Anniston
- Twelve Oaks Landscape Co.I have used this company since 2009. I have always had a good working relationship with the owner, David Isbell, and his staff. Any concerns are always addressed and the do exceptional, dependable work. We have had routine yard maintenance, sod laid as well as irrigation installed so we have experienced a lot of different aspects of landscaping. David deals with his clients with reason, compassion and integrity. Highly recommended
- B & C Irrigation SystemsOffice staff was responsive to call and setting up estimate around our schedule. Ben, one of the owners, came out to do the estimate and was very prompt and professional.
- T & O Irrigation ServicesThey were very prompt to reply to my inquiries. Their pricing was competitive, not too low and not too high. We were able to schedule the job, stick to the schedule and keep within budget. They also had good follow up on a small issue with one valve at no additonal charge.
- Rainmaker IncThe job was delayed by a week and a half. When they did start, they had it done in two days. He also corrected the system in the front by adding different sprinkler heads to provide better coverage. He made a point to clean up the area.
- Elliott Irrigation Company IncWe contacted them because they had done some repair work to our front irrigation system and it seemed to be very reasonable. They were local. They were very prompt and the guy who came out was very nice. They came out and looked at what I had and gave me a written quote. I had no complaints other than that their price was twice higher than someone who had basically quoted for the same equipment and same product. I just felt that the quote was little out of fine. I had got two other quotes which were couple of hundred dollars different from each other and Elliott Irrigation Company Inc was almost twice more than that. They had also sent an email and I had replied as to why I didn't go with them. The guy was fine but the only thing was the price. They were timely, prompt and gave me the quote immediately
- Ewing Irrigation ProductsThe customer service is great. They will come out on a minute's notice and come deliver for me if I needed anything very quickly.
- FLD Landscaping & Garden ShopFDL did an outstanding job on the patio and waterfall that they built at my house. They arrive when they told me they would be there, worked hard, despite the hot temperature, and cleaned up everything before they left each day. Before doing the landscaping, the owner of FDL talked with me to determine which plants I liked and whether these plants would survive in the landscaping. The landscaping looks beautiful and every plant is still alive. I was so thrilled with the results of this job that I have hired them for several other smaller jobs -small area landscaping, repairing old flagstone steps, repairing or modifying my irrigation system, etc. Not only was each problem completely correct, but if it involved landscaping, I was left with a fantastic landscaped area. There is nothing that FLD cannot fix. I am confident in highly recommending FLD for any landscaping needs that you may have
- Irrigation Specialists IncIt was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It was good. I liked that they were able to do everything that one day and didn't have to come back. I paid an additional $200. The price was fair. It was worth it.
- A-1 SPECIALISTS LLCThe system has never worked properly. I have had to call on several occasions concerning sprinkler heads that do not work and leaks in the water lines. My next door neighbor has had the same issues with her system (also installed by this company). When they send someone out to look at the problem, it does not get resolved. I am told that they need to go to the shop to get a part and that they will be right back. They never come back until I make another call and they do not bring the part(s) they were supposed to bring to begin with. This is a new system and has not worked properly since it was installed. The home-builder sub-contracted this company to install irrigation systems in two new homes. After the complaints from me and my neighbor, and seeing the lousy service, the home builder switched to another sub-contractor on the other homes he built
- Benjamin Franklin PlumbingI had an area between two sprinkler control boxes in my front lawn that stayed muddy. One of the control boxes stayed fulll of water. I dipped the water and some of the mud out of that box and could see water running in from the direction of the pipe that connects the two control boxes I called Evans to send someone out to fix the leak and they told me he would be at my house before noon that day. Shortly before 1:00 P.M. I called back to Evans to see if anyone was going to show up. They said he would be at my house "soon". He arrived around 3:00 P.M. and I explained the problem to him as stated above. He looked at the water meter, which is located slightly uphill from the two control boxes and told me it couldn't be a water leak because the meter didn't indicate that any water was running. I told him I wanted him to check the pipe I suspected was leaking anyway, and he said OK. I went inside and a few minutes later he rang the doorbell, said there was no leak in the pipe. He said he thought there must be an underground spring causing the problem. He gave me a bill for $49.99, which I paid. I then called the water company, told them what the Evans repairman said and asked them to come out and make sure there was no leak. They came, told me a slow leak doesn't always register on the meter and stuck a probe in the ground near the area where the pipe that connects the two control boxes enters the box that stays full of water. They could hear a slow leak. They referred me to a local handyman who fixed the leak in less than 30 minutes. I've had NO water/mud problem since. I would NEVER call Evans again, for any repair. If they can't handle a simple PVC pipe leak I have absolutely no confidence in their expertise in any of the categories they service
Irrigation Systems Installers in Anniston
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Alexander Landscaping offers high quality landscaping services with your budgeting needs in mind. Our services include grass cutting, general landscaping, sprinkler system install/ repair, fencing install/ repair, retaining walls, pressure washing, and artificial turf installation. With over 10 years in landscaping and construction of various types you can be sure the job is done right. We offer free estimates and will work with your budgeting needs to get your lawn looking the way you wantRecent Review:They were responsive to wants and needs of project without trying to up sale. Prompt to return calls and provide updates. Work was great, they went above and beyond to make sure it was done rightJamie J.
- Business Description:Welcome serving Alabama since 2010 At JD Construction Services we offer only the best in quality workmanship and professional courtesy.We take jobs of all sizes,from small properties to large sites in both residential and commercial settings.Our goal is to provide a stress free landscaping service to all of our customers.Customer satisfaction is our highest priority and will always be.We are proud to offer our commercial clients a wide range of services simplifying their ability to get commer..
- Business Description:Since 1974 retail garden center.Send 5-6 small crews out each day to landscape.Recent Review:Listened and adjusted to change well.ROBERT B.
- Business Description:We are a dedicated group of sales associates looking to help make your plumbing project a breeze. We offer plumbing supplies, cabinetry, appliances, toilet partitions, commercial kitchen equipment, and many more items. We sale to homeowners, plumbers, and contractors.
- Business Description:TURF-TEK is a customer oriented lawn care firm.We are located in Gadsden,and service the surrounding areas. TURF-TEK offers a full range of quality services at a competitive rate. We are driven by dedication to customer service.Our believes in providing personnal attention ,no matter how small or large the project.We will go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy. As a TURF-TEK customer you'll appreciate the professional appearence of our equipment,and crew.Also as a property owne..
- Business Description:Landscaping and Lawn Care
- Business Description:Jr's Landscape And Tree ServiceRecent Review:I had no problems. My daughter-in-law said that she thought it was a good price.Jenny L.
- Business Description:Family owned business since 1968. We stand by our services and offer warranties. We are able to sub-contract for construction jobs and fencing when applicable. We bill as services are rendered with a signed contract. We offer estimates. There is no job too big or small for us
- Business Description:Full service residential and commercial irrigation and landscape lighting company. LED conversions from inefficient halogen lighting. Updating irrigation systems to conserve water and reduce waste. Saving water does not only save money, but it also makes a stronger more hardy landscape and turf
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Rainbow City
lawn irrigation services in Anniston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- FLD Landscaping & Garden Shop2290 CEDAR BEND ROAD NORTH
- FLD Landscaping & Garden Shop
- GreenRain Irrigation and Landscape Lighting1109 Larry Street
- GreenRain Irrigation and Landscape Lighting
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- New Leaf Lawn and LandscapePO box 98
- New Leaf Lawn and Landscape
- Turf-Tek2545 Royal County Down Apt B