If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Adamsville, AL
There are 10 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Adamsville
- Andrew Muncey's Home RepairsWe had a great experience from the first point of contact. Trevor came out the very next day to assess the project. Was courteous and professional. Provided a competitive estimate and we decided to give them a chance. Especially after seeing other helpful reviews. They arrived on time. Engaged in conversation with me and listened to my questions and concerns. Worked hard and diligently. Asked me to check out the completed project before calling it finished. Cleaned up after themselves! It’s hard to believe this process of connecting with Angie’s List, finding a company, getting estimates, and project completion, was less than a week! I’d certainly hire Andrew Muncey’s Home Repairs in the future read less
- Flanagan Construction Inc /TKF Roofing IncCould not have done a better job. Terry and his crews are professionals at roofing and customer service.
- SouthFace Renovations LLC.Great. The guys did a great job. They were prompt and repaired the area properly. All the personnel were very friendly, courteous and explained the work in detail. Thanks.
- Prime ManagementThey just built the most beautiful deck and stone patio in Liberty park! They are not cheap, but they are worth the price and more. I've had people working on my property for years now, and not one yet has designed and delivered like Prime Management did. They are great and understand the articulation of investment in your home. Great attention to detail. Well done Matt read less
- Random contracting services llcWe hired Random to remodel our Rental Apartments and Full kitchen Remodeled in our home. This company did a remarkable job and we were so pleased with the work that was done on our Triplex that we hired them to Remodel our Kitchen. I plan on using them again. Also referred them to family and friends read less
- HISTORICAL HOMECRAFTERS INCWe had been working with an architect, considering whether to remodel or start from scratch. James Wagnon, owner and founder of Historical, was very helpful during that phase with price estimates and descriptions of challenges we would face in remodeling and expanding, which convinced us appropriately that we would be better off replacing the old cabin. Everyone agreed, including the architect, once James explained all the issues. The architect’s designs were significantly beyond our price range, however, so we put the project on hold. James stayed in touch with us and told us he thought he could deliver most of what we wanted within our price range, so we started working on plans with him. He produced new plans himself which required many long conversations. He was extremely patient as we worked up all the details of the new house, also offering great advice based on his experience. He wouldn’t start work, and didn’t charge anything for all of his time on the front end, until we had negotiated a firm price on the completed house which could only be changed through a well organized and transparent change order process. Once the contract was settled, James immediately started work and delivered us a beautiful new house with 3000 square feet of heated and cooled space over 4500 feet of space under roof in 7 1/2 months. He was totally hands on, always available to discuss issues, and made changes as necessary; in every case, he was able to tell us the cost in time and money of any change we contemplated to the original plan. We really enjoyed working with James and were impressed at every turn by his organization, his work ethic, and his integrity. My wife’s only complaint about James was that he was so committed to his schedule of completion, which he met, that she felt pressure from him to meet with designers to pick out colors, cabinets, hardware, etc. He has also been thorough and committed to resolving all punch list items, which are inevitable in a project of this size. We recommend James absolutely without qualification for any job of any size he is willing to take on read less
- HISTORICAL HOMECRAFTERS INCJames (Historical Home Crafters) has built two houses for us (one in 1996 and one in 2019). We learned during the first construction project that James is professional, respectful, and takes pride in his work. Choosing him to build our new home was based on the experience we had the first time. His construction knowledge and experience combined with his integrity takes a lot of the stress out of building a new home. We highly recommend Historical Home Crafters read less
- North Alabama BuildersBrent and Misty are great to work with. They are both easy to get in touch with and very professional. They are extremely detailed oriented.
- HISTORICAL HOMECRAFTERS INCJames Wagnon was fantastic to deal with. We weren't sure what we wanted but he walked us through the whole process. They were a one-stop shop (drawings - completion), which was very helpful. They also did an incredible job on our landscaping! We highly recommend them! The designer was very thorough and knew her stuff. It was great working with everyone! Top class organization for sure. Give them a call if you're looking to build in this area read less
- HISTORICAL HOMECRAFTERS INCHis people are very neat and timely. As you can see from photos the before and after of kitchen, as well as the beautiful garage.
House Builders in Adamsville
- Business Description:Historical Homecrafters offers FIXED PRICE contracts for the following services: Home Plan Design Services, Home Site Evaluation, Home Construction, Landscape Face lift / Upgrade services. We specialize in designing and constructing homes that were originally built between 1750-1900. We also offer Storm Safe Rooms and Energy Efficiency Packages for our new homes that can reduce your homes utility bills by 50%. Our remodeling projects regularly include Basement finishes as well as Kitchen and .. read lessRecent Review:We had been working with an architect, considering whether to remodel or start from scratch. James Wagnon, owner and founder of Historical, was very helpful during that phase with price estimates and descriptions of challenges we would face in remodeling and expanding, which convinced us appropriately that we would be better off replacing the old cabin. Everyone agreed, including the architect, once James explained all the issues. The architect’s designs were significantly beyond our price range, however, so we put the project on hold. James stayed in touch with us and told us he thought he could deliver most of what we wanted within our price range, so we started working on plans with him. He produced new plans himself which required many long conversations. He was extremely patient as we worked up all the details of the new house, also offering great advice based on his experience. He wouldn’t start work, and didn’t charge anything for all of his time on the front end, until we had negotiated a firm price on the completed house which could only be changed through a well organized and transparent change order process. Once the contract was settled, James immediately started work and delivered us a beautiful new house with 3000 square feet of heated and cooled space over 4500 feet of space under roof in 7 1/2 months. He was totally hands on, always available to discuss issues, and made changes as necessary; in every case, he was able to tell us the cost in time and money of any change we contemplated to the original plan. We really enjoyed working with James and were impressed at every turn by his organization, his work ethic, and his integrity. My wife’s only complaint about James was that he was so committed to his schedule of completion, which he met, that she felt pressure from him to meet with designers to pick out colors, cabinets, hardware, etc. He has also been thorough and committed to resolving all punch list items, which are inevitable in a project of this size. We recommend James absolutely without qualification for any job of any size he is willing to take on read lessWill R.
- Business Description:www.Clazzicconstruction.com. Classic Construction LLC and Restoration (CC) is a full service emergency mitigation and restoration company. CC’s services include: 24 hour emergency response for water and fire damage, as well as, deodorization systems, remodels, interior trim, and drying. Classic Construction LLC and Restoration is bonded and insured. Business coverage includes general liability, including – professional, automotive, property and workers compensation insurance. Copies of insu.. read lessRecent Review:I've known the guy for probably 10 years. It was perfect. He's very professional and he makes sure that you are happy with the results before he leaves.Kathy L.
- Business Description:I started my company about 10 years ago after doing different types of home improvement work all my life. As the fourth generation of my family doing this type of work, I've not only mastered the quality you are looking for in any of your projects, but am also equipped to cater to your specific style. read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent service. They were on time, courteous and respectful of our property and on our belongings.Michele K.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to .. read lessRecent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and family read lessSavannah B.
- Business Description:Fourth generation carpenter with 35 yrs in the remodeling industry, a small family company so we are a one project at a time outfit. Quality craftsmanship is our goal on every project large or small. We service about a 50 to 60 mile radius around Birmingham read lessRecent Review:Excellent work preformed high quality material used. Love the deck no complaints about professionalismJohnny M.
- Business Description:Hello my name is Johnny DeBlieux! I am the owner and operator of this custom paint, roofing, remodel and construction company. We can do any and all interior or exterior remodel/restoration project. My attention to detail and skills are geared towards the finished product. My business has from 3-8 employees per job and myself depending on size of project. We are properly insured and licensed to do any residential project known to man! I normally operate under a draw pay application for longer.. read lessRecent Review:These guys were great! The crew arrived at around 7:45 am each day and started promptly at 8am. They were very polite to us and to the neighbors and worked quickly to address any issues that arose during the project. Highly recommend, very easy, trustworthy, and reliable read lessCalle M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,.. read lessRecent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:At Don Kennedy and Sons our mission is to provide safe, effective, and professional residential and commercial property moving solutions, together with the services that are needed to keep the base of the building safe, dry, and secure. Whether this means installing special systems to keep moisture out, or adding pier supports to ensure structural integrity of a building or home - we can help. Our services include: -house moving -foundation settlement repair -waterproofing systems -crawl .. read lessRecent Review:Although I did not purchase the Duralook material for my patio, I might for my pool area later. I was impressed with their professionalism, they were on time for three meetings and had a state of the art mobile computer system to show work for the bid. As a female client, I was treated very respectfully and and business like. I recommend them for anyone who needs their type service and special type materials. As far as some of the negative reviews below, the Company had a former employee who no longer works for them, that could have contributed to past issues. I recommend giving them a chance to give an Estimate for the work you need read lessMrs R.
- Business Description:Our family-owned-and-operated business is ready to get any of your home improvement projects done, quickly and efficiently. You'll have fully trained experts that are ready to provide you with complete exterior and interior remodeling services that will take your home to a whole new level. Additional DBAs - Muncey's Maintaince & Home Improvement, Andrews Muncey Maintenance. Additional contact name - Andrew Muncey read lessRecent Review:Andrew "Tim" Muncey Home Repairs was great to work with! Organized, hard working crew. Respectful to both us and our property. The siding installation went great and exceeded our expectations. Would hire again or recommend without doubt read lessGary K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Sylvan Springs
- Pleasant Grove
- Mount Olive
- Center Point
home builders in Adamsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&D Painting and Remodeling414 Jefferson St F-618
- A/V Solutions6897 Gadsden Hwy
- About Contractors776 Hwy 438
- ACADEMY INSPECTION SERVICES LLC2236 Montreat Dr.
- ADW Temporary Staffing5522 1st Ave N
- Alaran Construction Inc.PO Box 655
- Alexander Woodworks128 The West Green
- All American Home ServicesPO Box 546
- All American Home ServicesPo Box 546
- Andrew Muncey's Home Repairs1720 Moncrief Rd
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
- Aranco Pallet LLC451 Mill St
- ArcCon Building Company, LLC.4060 Milner Way
- Armstrong Plumbing & Maintenance3702 Red Valley Rd
- A&D Painting and Remodeling
- B&B Construction, LLC6924 Oporto Madrid Blvd.
- Backyard Paradise Inc62 Bunker Dr
- Bento Construction LLC935 Alabama 144
- Birmingham Income Properties5330 Stadium Trace Parkway Suite 100
- Birmingham Rubber And Gasket200 Industrial Dr
- Blue Barnes Remodeling and Renovations5568 Highway 61
- BLUESTONE BUILDING LLC4 OFFICE PARK CIR 314
- Brent Home Construction Services 1430 Gadsden Hwy
- BS Construction3197 Happy Top Rd
- Builder's Millwork800 Labarge Drive
- B&B Construction, LLC
- C & N Contractors760 N Pine Hill Rd
- Cahaba Cabinets Inc2996 Pelhame Pkwy
- CASTLE ONE6244 AMBER HILLS RD
- CD Construction, Roofing and Restoration Services4612 Avenue S
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Christian and Son LLC Heating And Cooling9868 Hwy 91
- Classic ConstructionP.O.Box 171
- Complete Restorations4055 Milners Cres
- Completion Specialist1552 29th court C
- Construction & Management Solutions, LLC115 Walter Davis Dr Ste B
- Contoured Design2430 County Road 1422
- COOPER CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 218
- Cornerstone Building, LLC2232 Cahaba Valley Dr
- CROSS CONSTRUCTION LLC2204 COUNTRY RIDGE WAY #
- CURTIS WHITE CO INC8132 PARKWAY DR
- C & N Contractors
- D W Fox Construction Inc.1828-31st Street
- Dabney Homes Inc231 hWY 13
- DAVID & KAREN'S JOINT VENTURE27 SHADES CREST RD
- Davis Industries Inc.PO Box 45
- Dawson Development, Inc.P. O. Box 576
- DC Home Building and Remodeling
- DEC Construction1301 Commerce St
- DG Homes, LLC1753 Shades Crest Road
- DON JAMES CONSTRUCTION129 W 7TH ST
- Don Kennedy & Sons Structural Solutions7201 Stringfield Rd NW
- Don Kennedy and Sons Structural Solutions420 N 20th St Ste 2200
- Duke Davis4531 Old Caldwell Mill RD
- Dustless Hardwood Refinishing8572 Co Rd 1082
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- D W Fox Construction Inc.
- Elite Construction1648 Woodland Ave SW
- Empire Construction of LA, LLC2969 Pelham Pkwy Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- EPG Home Experts404 Main Street Suite 112
- Evolutia2850 35th Ave N
- Elite Construction
- Gemmill ContractingP.O. Box 530006
- Gibbons Contractors Inc.1786 Cornwall Rd
- GIBSON & ANDERSON CONSTRUCTION, INC.2539 ROCKY RIDGE RD
- Gilmer Building Company Inc122 Chestnut Dr.
- Grace Klein Construction, Inc.1678 Montgomery Hwy Ste 104
- Grant Kerr Homes, Inc.PO Box 367
- Grayson Construction1401 Montgomery Hwy Suite 19
- Greg's Construction9998 Camp Oliver Road
- Gemmill Contracting
- HENDERSON CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING CO4820 HUTSON AVE
- HIGHLAND PROPERTIES INC724 LEXINGTON RD
- HISTORICAL HOMECRAFTERS INC932 Copena Dr
- Holland Homes Llc421 Opelika Rd
- HOMES BY INDIANWOOD, INC2116 OLD MONTGOMERY HWY
- Howard Rigsby Construction8439 1st Avenue
- HENDERSON CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING CO
- Innovative Creations1017 Turner Ln
- Innovative Creations
- Kasie Duchock- Avast Realty1806 6th Ave South
- KDR CONSTRUCTION INC3000 Eagle Point Corporate Drive
- Keystone Consulting & Design,LLC2206 Williamsburg Drive
- Kittle & Kittle Construction4321 Main St.
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- KRB Construction, LLC5640 Clifford Circle Suite E
- Kasie Duchock- Avast Realty
- Lawson Roofing & Remodeling515 Old Highway 25 W
- Lawson Roofing & Remodeling
- Nap & Grit Finish Company609 10th Court South
- Nesmith and Son Construction6729 CLEAR CREEK CIR
- NEWMAN EXCAVATING LLC850 ROULAIN RD
- Newport Builders LLC5800 7th Ave So
- North Alabama Builders311 CR 1387
- NYMA Home Improvement, LLC2921 Wood Dr NE
- Nap & Grit Finish Company