Even new, high-quality windows can allow noise pollution to enter your home if not correctly installed. Here’s what you need to know about why your new windows are letting in more noise and what you can do to fix the problem.
Get matched with top window treatment in Soldotna, AK
There are 0 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Soldotna
- Exciting Windows! by Mini Blind KingThey are quick to respond to requests for quotes. We’ve been very happy with the blinds especially the block out blinds in the bedrooms. They tell you it will take about 4 weeks but it’s been closer to 3 for both of our installs. Professional, good quality and all around good company. Would highly recommend. Money well spent
- Exciting Windows! by Mini Blind KingFantastic! Tom and Barbara were wonderful to work with. Tom came over and measured everything. Barbara suggested I come in to the store prior to his measuring to get an idea of what type of blinds I might be interested in purchasing. Their son, Sam (I think that's his name) helped me in the store. He spent quite a while with me explaining the differences and possibilities in various types of blinds. I never felt rushed in the least. The blinds arrived earlier than scheduled (great!) and they called to schedule installation. The installer was very professional and was able to install the blinds a lot faster than I would have thought. The finished product is perfect and we are SO happy to use a local company and receive absolutely THE BEST customer service! We will definitely use them again in the future
- Exciting Windows! by Mini Blind KingJeremy, Tom & Andre were all very professional. They each performed their jobs well. Jeremy in the showroom, Tom in the field for fitting & Andre for hanging. All were friendly.
- BLIND FACTORY LLCI left a message and David Powers called me back the next morning and talked me through taking the blind down so that I could bring it to him. I took it to him around noon. He called around 4 pm to say it was done.
- Mini Blind KingWhen I ordered, they were extremely helpful. I told them the price that I wanted and stayed with the math. First that they install was super nice and got the job done efficiently. I was very satisfied with the blinds. The price was very fair and reasonable. They were helpful in selecting the different blinds. They had lots of choices. They were just professional people. I was very happy with all the help they gave me
- Exciting Windows! by Mini Blind KingTom came out and helped me pick a fabric that went with the color and patterns of the area they were being installed. When the shades came in they were expertly installed and the color and style was all I had hoped it would be. I even went in and matched the fabric with paint samples before the shades were in. A very good experience, good prices, huge selection. Very happy with the product and service and would definitely go there again for window covering needs
- Exciting Windows! by Mini Blind KingThe thing I love the most about this company is that they listen to what you like and don't like in window treatments and have suggestions. The show room is beautiful and welcoming. They come in and measure, bring samples. Tom's color suggestions are spot on, he really looks at the whole room, and is a great listener and provides valuable input. While not the least expensive treatment you can find on the market, the quality is well worth the price. He had ideas to please both myself and my husband to get the look and features we desired. I love the fact that they are punctual you don't spend all day, or even a half of a day waiting for them to come. They set an appointment time and they arrive at that time. They are great at estimating when your window treatments will be in (and you know in Alaska that is a trick in its self). My upstairs was such a positive experience that I had him come back a month later and give me ideas what I could do with my family room. We completed that in January. They want you to be happy, no high pressure sales. The installation was perfect, and they packaged up the old blinds and would have removed for me if I wanted. They mentioned that the Habitat restore did take those kind of things. That shows the conscientious behavior that they exhibit. I have one more room to do and they can count on that I will be calling them to come and give me a quote
- Exciting Windows! by Mini Blind KingBlinds were ordered after windows were measured. One window was an odd shape but a Blind was created for it. Blinds were installed very well.
- Exciting Windows! by Mini Blind KingExcellent the installers were courteous and efficient. Tom, who helped me decide what to get was very knowledgeable. They work beautiful.
- BLINDS UNLIMITEDWe love our blinds! Our blinds look amazing and having the top-down, bottom-up feature allows us to position the blinds for privacy while still getting plenty of natural light. I was skeptical of how "black out" the black out blinds would be because we chose such a light tan color for the fabric. But they are great and do totally black out our windows when closed. We received several quotes and, although Blinds Unlimited was a little higher in price, they were the only company that offered lined cellular shades so that the inside of the shade looks white instead of leaving the silver reflective black-out material exposed. It might seem like a small thing because you only see the inside of the blind if you're looking at it sideways, but I really found the unlined shades to look cheap and like giant hot dog wrappers. Blinds Unlimited's lined shades look much more polished. Production and install time were impressively quick. We had one concern regarding the fabric on one blind and Blinds Unlimited addressed it right away
Window Treatment Services in Soldotna
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters are extremely durable, energy-efficient window coverings that are optimal if you live in a warm climate. Here’s everything you need to know about their cost, materials, and benefits before you install them in your home.
Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.