If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Seward, AK
There are 0 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Seward
- Spartan ContractingThe remodel went perfectly. Levi and his crew handled all of the details, from start to finish, which left me with nothing to worry about. In addition, Levi communicated almost daily with me about the progress of the job and was always available if/when I had questions. I have already recommended Spartan Contracting to friends and family read less
- Spartan ContractingRenovation went excellently. in addition to executing work, Spartan provided design recommendations. Spartan were available for questions, responded in a timely manner, and worked within our guidelines. The work was done well. The project costs and timelines were explained clearly and appropriate documentation was provided read less
- Superior RefinishingMichael refinished our old motel room tub. He was quick and made the tub look brand new. We will use Superior Refinishing for any other tubs which we need refinished. Creekwood Inn
- Superior RefinishingMichael at Superior Refinishing was personable, professional, very prompt in returning calls and on time for the appointment. He was respectful and careful of my home and floors, as he unloaded and loaded his equipment. His instructions were clear for the curing period of the tub refinish. It's beautiful! I can't give him enough high praise read less
- Tub TechIt went exactly as expected. Tub looks great. This business was bought over a year ago by Jeff Overstreet. He was the one who performed the work and he was very easy to do business with. He was also very responsive with a follow-up question that I had. The new business phone number is 414-0920
- Finesse FiberglassMr. Horner did an amazing job. There is no way to even tell any work was done on the tub. If I could figure out how to attach a picture to this report, I would. He took a couple of days to carefully clean and prep the area, repair it and then paint it to exactly match the tub. There were spiderweb sized cracks running for several inches in various directions. There is now no sign of cracks ever being there. Before he started the process he warned us that the process was going to be very smelly. But he kept the door closed and the fan running in there the whole time he was working and thereby minimized any ordors that came into the rest of the house. He was very thoughtful and considerate in this regard. I have to say that his work reflects true craftsmanship read less
- Re-Bath of Anchorage,rebath came in and fully designed the bathroom from the flooring to the wall surround. we agreed on a price they came back a month later tore out my old bathroom did the plumbing, (then had the city inspect it) and put it all back together, all just in four days.It looks so beautiful i cant believe how painless they made the hole process read less
- Tub TechAt first I though we would use one of the epoxy paint products offered at the home improvement stores, but after looking at the instructions, the vapor danger, and the life of the product we decided to go with a pro even though it is expensive. The longer service life is worth expensive in our opinion. We cleaned the bathroom thoroughly as per instructions to eliminate any air borne debris from getting on the finished work. Tub Tech arrived on time and explained what was to be done and the limitations of refinishing fiberglass pans of our variety. He prepared the room and brought in his preparation tools and air handling equipment. He advised us that once he began spraying the finish there may be strong odors. His equipment removed the odor from the house and supplied his air mask. Upon completion of the job he advised us that the shower could be used after 24 hours, but if we could wait 48 hours the cure would be better. As it worked out we waited more than 48 hours. There was some odor remaining so the bath exhaust fan was left on for almost a day to clear the room. After completing the job Tub Tech cleaned up so that only evidence he was there was a bright finished shower pan read less
- Re-Bath of AnchorageIt went well. The owner himself came out to talk to us, and he had some good ideas that e had not considered. He was very knowledgeable and patient with us.
- Re-Bath of AnchorageOverall my experience with Re-Bath was great. They are very professional in what they do, and the installers were very helpful in all of my questions.
Bathtub Refinishers in Seward
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
bathtub refinishers in Seward
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- T&T Construction
- T&T Construction