How do you pick the best leather furniture? Genuine leather and faux leather options offer different perks for price, durability, and comfort. Here's a guide to choosing good leather when decorating your home.
Get matched with top tree removal services in North Pole, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in North Pole
- Fairbanks Stump Grinders/Yellow Snow PlowingPleasure to deal with this company and its staff. The crew was efficient. The attention to safety and PPE was superb. The cleanup was excellent. They worked in a tight area and my property was not disturbed in the least, except for the missing trees. Children would love to watch this big machine and the tree removal process from a safe distance and with appropriate hearing protection
- Sherpa Tree ServiceGrady and his helper, Billy, showed up to take care of my tree. Grady did an excellent job finding out exactly what I wanted and he climbed the tree to take off many of the larger limbs. He also did an excellent job directionally falling the tree and used a rope line to ensure it fell in the right direction. When the tree came down the impact did no damage to the driveway. All limbs were chipped on site and all logs were removed too. When he was done with the felling operation he used a stump grinder to take care of the stump. You can't even tell where the stump was, except for the pile of chips that will degrade quickly. They even used a high powered leaf blower to blow all remaining chips off the driveway. I couldn't have been more pleased. Grady was professional, a good communicator, and did everything he said we would. I am a forester and am completely satisfied with the job
- Fairbanks Stump Grinders/Yellow Snow PlowingGreat Service, and Fantastic Work! When we purchased our home, we needed help in removing some horrible stumps that were in the yard. We hired Fairbanks Stump Grinders to help us remove them. Jon did a great job, left the area clean, and made sure we were happy with the work performed before he billed us. The service was quick, and the cost was minimumal. We respected and enjoyed Jon so much that we asked for his assistance on a much larger job that needed both stump removal, and wood chipping on about 1.2 acre property; Which he cleared in just a few visits. The 1.2 acre property was an abandoned community playground/park that was being rebuilt - Which Jon complete free of charge for the neighborhood kids, and their families. There is only one person we would recommend you call, and that is Jon at Fairbanks Stump Grinders
- Fairbanks Stump Grinders/Yellow Snow PlowingIt has been a real pleasure working with these people: they are all personable and competent. There were a few glitches in communication but overall they finished work ahead of schedule with no damage to any of our structures, and tidied up nicely.
- Great Alaska Tree CuttingErick Johnson, owner and lead cutter, returned our call, came out, and gave a firm quote promptly on 8/16/2013. We set up the appointment for 1300 on Monday 8/19/2013. They (Eric and 2 others) arrived promptly, and went to work. They were quick and always operated safely. They used a long pike pole to control where the trees would fall. They worked so fast, my neighbor and I were very impressed. After they cleaned up all the brush and raked the area, one could not tell they had been here
- Fairbanks Stump Grinders/Yellow Snow PlowingI was very happy with the service that Stump Grinders provided. I called earlier in the week and spoke with Jon. He was able to come out later that week and remove our stumps. The process was fast and easy. It took him about 30 mins to remove all of the stumps. I would definitely use stump grinders again
- Great Alaska Tree CuttingFirst time I called to get an estimate, they failed to arrive when planned, which was the reason I gave them a 'B' for responsiveness. Several days later I called Erik again. He was very apologetic and came out that day to give us an estimate. He made all the arrangements to have the power turned off and the cables dropped. He arrived on time and began cutting the smaller trees. Two other helpers arrived a little later and finished the job including trimming the branches, removing them from the yard, cutting the trunks into 4 foot sections and stacking them. We were completely satisfied with his work and would not hesitate calling him again
- Fairbanks Stump Grinders/Yellow Snow PlowingI came home to a completed job and a largely clean-up workspace. My only gripe, and it is a small one, is I wish they had moved the birch logs to the top of the driveway instead of stacking them neatly where they would obviously not be split nor used. Otherwise the job was done neatly, apparently very quickly according to a witness, with no damage to anything on the property. I recommend them for anyone. but especially if you have a tree in a difficult location that needs to be removed carefully. I don't recall the exact date of the service, but it was sometime last summer
- Great Alaska Tree CuttingErik came and gave me a free estimate. He was very professional and I could tell he knew what he was doing. He explained what I would need moved (some portable fencing) so that he could fell the trees without damaging my property. He looked for overhead power lines. He talked to me about removal or whether I wanted to keep the wood for a fireplace. I wanted the wood removed. We agreed on a date. Later, I realized that the date wouldn't work for me and I called to reschedule. It was easy to contact Erik and he was quite flexible in accommodating my schedule. On the day we agreed to, he was to arrive at 8am. He called me before 8am to let me know that a piece of equipment was broke and he was getting it repaired and would be late. I understand that things like this happen and appreciated the timely call. When he and his crew arrived. they were friendly yet professional. They went right to work cutting down the trees. They had a chipper and cleaned up the brush and removed the wood. They were done and gone within 4 hours of arrival. The only thing I would say is to be sure to discuss whether or not you want the chips removed. I don't remember discussing chips with Erik during the estimate. However, it was not a big problem for me because I have a lot of acreage. I think I can use them somewhere on the property. However, If you have a small lot, you probably would want the brush removed rather than having them use the chipper -- unless you have some use for the chips (compost, garden, etc.) I would highly recommend this service. They were great. I have some other trees that need removing and I will definitely call them again
- Grass Hopper Lawns (Alexandria/Lafayette)I chose them based upon online reviews and neighbor recommendations. They arrived on time, were very thorough, and had the best price of the companies that I researched. They even blew away the debris that was in the street. Ultimately, it was a great job, and I would recommend them.
Tree Service Companies in North Pole
- Business Description:Stump grinding is the fastest, easiest and ecologically responsible way to remove those unwanted tree stumps from your yard. Stumps can be removed within a day, giving you more time to get your yard in shape for summer. Locally owned and operated. May contact via web form. We offer on site brush chipping expert tree climbing and all things related to the tree service industry! We pride ourself in being Fairbanks' premier tree service from top to bottoRecent Review:Pleasure to deal with this company and its staff. The crew was efficient. The attention to safety and PPE was superb. The cleanup was excellent. They worked in a tight area and my property was not disturbed in the least, except for the missing trees. Children would love to watch this big machine and the tree removal process from a safe distance and with appropriate hearing protectionKristina R.
- Business Description:When your P.C. , Tablet or Cell Phone has you stumped you need an American based tech team on speed dial: Call Now: 877-378-9258. Remote, online, and in home support from the good old USA. In need of a performance improving tune-up? Have a virus or spyware issue? We have you covered. Have questions about a program, your printer, importing photos, working with websites, working with your computer, or just needing advice on what to buy? My Computer Works membership gives you go to access to ..Recent Review:I was satisfied with the overall installation of the requested network wiring. The job took longer that I had anticipated. The installer made sure all the connections worked properly prior to leaving the job siteMel I.
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:Tree service, tree removal, large tree removal, harzardous tree removal, woodchipping, stump grinding, pruning, land clearing, hazard tree assessment, brush cutting, and emergency service.
- Business Description:Full service family owned and operated tree company. Licensed and Insured
- Business Description:Unlike some merchant service agents who are closely linked to one or two Credit Card Processing Providers, I am a merchant service independent agent. I am not limited to offering you Credit Card Processing Solutions from just a few processors. I am able to search for and find the best solution for YOUR business's specific needs from among all of the most reliable and trusted merchant service Credit Card Processors. Please contact me and I will carefully examine your merchant service stateme..
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req..
- Business Description:We are a full-service, facility maintenance company. We provide many integrated services, but providing building owners with a single option for facility and parking lot maintenance is our forte. We offer our clients a higher degree of facilities maintenance. We give free estimates, and no job is too big or too small
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
If you have trees on your property, you may need to hire a tree service. Find out what it typically costs for tree trimming and tree removal, including what affects the price, such as the size of the tree, stump removal, power lines, and cleanup.
Do you have a bagworm infestation? Use these tips to identify the signs and learn how to get rid of bagworms on your property.
tree removal services in North Pole
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- ALEXCOPO Box 84856
- Better Way Credit Card Processing Inc9135 Curry Ln
Clarence Center, New York
- Better Way Credit Card Processing Inc
- Great Alaska Tree Cutting1937 Brer Lane
- Great Alaska Tree Cutting
- J & E TREES1645 OLD PIONEER WAY
- J & E TREES
- Laro's Tree Service3370 Elderberry Ln
North Pole, Alaska
- Laro's Tree Service
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
- My Computer Works
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Perfection Tree Experts llc
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Sherpa Tree Service1020 Upper Court
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Weber Tree and Stump1131 IVY DR
- Weber Tree and Stump