What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in North Pole, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local excavators.
Recent Excavating Reviews in North Pole
- Ace II General ContractorsThe service was excellent. They are very good, they area very professional and quick to respond on your every request.
- BIG STREET CONSTRUCTION, INCBrian and Rich were wonderful! I needed a honest company that would give a fair price, and stand behind their work. I was in the midst of selling my house when I found my septic had failed. I called them, and by the next day they had begun work! The job was finished and they even picked up after themselves. They were respectful, professional, great communicators, and the first construction company I've hired that has cleaned up afterwards! Selling my house in North Pole, and buying a new one in Fairbanks was so much smoother with Big Street on the job!! Thank you! Mega
- Ace II General ContractorsHired Ace II to add a haul a few loads of gravel to my property to add to the existing gravel driveway. The bid included spreading and compacting. Also had them install two small block retaining walls, remove a few stumps, spread some topsoil, etc. We had a signed contract with a fixed price and any work beyond the contract was to be preapproved in writing. The work that was completed was substandard and not at all professional, in my opinion. They didn’t have a large enough crew for the job and left without fully completing it. I had to help spread topsoil and work on the retaining wall myself. I had to hire a compactor to finish working on the driveway after they left. They left construction materials and debris on site that I had to pay someone else to remove. Those are just a few of the problems they left. Then, Ace II had the nerve to present a bill that was 2 1/2 times what was agreed to...and with no amendments or changes to the fixed price contract! When I asked for load tickets from the gravel pit to compare to the number of loads they claim they delivered, they refused to provide them. When I pointed out the unfinished and substandard work, they didn’t correct it. I attempted to discuss the situation with Ray in a civil manner in order to resolve it, but he refused to have a conversation without cursing. He then had his attorney send me a letter to try to intimidate me. My attorney reviewed the case and said it was no brainer, they were trying to dramatically overcharge me for an unfinished, substandard job. He checked the court records (which you can do online - I should have) and discovered that they had just come off of an enormous lawsuit on another job. Sure wish I had checked that out before hiring them. My attorney fired off a letter in response and they backed down. I would never recommend this contractor to anyone
Excavators in North Pole
- Business Description:For all your snow plowing and lawn service needs. We stand behind our work in the Matsu Valley.Recent Review:They did great. They showed up. They were reliable. They did a good job. They made sure we were happy.Jeremy H.
- Recent Review:Although we ran into many complications ie, bees nest in the wall, electrical and plumbing issues, unsquare log walls, challenges of working in the middle of winter...Jason and his crew were able to press through completing the job with professionalism, dedication and patience. I would highly recommend Spartan Construction LLC for even the most challenging projectPat B.
- Business Description:Drain cleaning, septic tank pumping, rotor rootor, camera inspection and locate, jetting and hot jetting, steam thawingRecent Review:It was wonderful and they were terrific.joan h.
- Business Description:W. V. Builders Inc. is a residential General Contractor specializing in highly energy efficient homes. We are also a full service Excavation company, with the ability to install DEC certified septic systems, water tanks, foundations, driveways, and land clearingRecent Review:Aaron's crew was absolutely fabulous to work with. They did amazing work and showed attention to detail. I would love to work with them again when I get ready to renovate my bathrooms and kitchen! Aaron is a very knowledgeable and busy person. He is very trusting of his personnel. He needs to oversee his subcontractors work a little more thoroughly (thus the "B"), however, his regular crew is very goodRebecca M.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Kirk Krause.Recent Review:The first two visits to unclog seemed to clear it until the next morning. On the third visit one of the owner's son, (I believe) came along. He used a camera to finally diagnose the clog. Not only did it finally get fixed but he adjusted our bill quite a bit. Very impressed with this. The workers that showed up were all professional and nice. The lady on the phone was also cordial and helpful. I highly recommend themPamela L.
- Business Description:General contracting firm in Fairbanks since 2002.
- Business Description:We are a full-service, facility maintenance company. We provide many integrated services, but providing building owners with a single option for facility and parking lot maintenance is our forte. We offer our clients a higher degree of facilities maintenance. We give free estimates, and no job is too big or too small
- Business Description:We are more than just a trucking company. We are a Alaska DEC certified sewer installers as well as a Licensed General Contractor. Need a sewer, driveway, repair, or other project. Give us a call.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Ace II General Contractors Inc.Recent Review:The service was excellent. They are very good, they area very professional and quick to respond on your every request.Julie F.
- Business Description:Owner operated since 1969, we are one of the oldest and most experienced septic system installers in Fairbanks. We have installed and repaired thousands of septic systems over the past 45 years and also sell gravel and topsoil at competitive prices. From septic systems to foundations to snow removal, we're proud of our longstanding ties to the community and look forward to another 45 years hereRecent Review:<p>Bud and Steve came out and looked at a big sink hole in our yard that came about while we were on a weeks vacation. They determined it was being washed out by our septic tank corroding away and all the excess water due to heavy rains we have been having this summer. Bud, having the experience he does, realized that our leach lines were not affected (in fact, they were not being used at all by the former septic system) so he came in much lower then all the rest with his bid, as he did not include a leach line in it. They were punctual and professional and did a great job but still need to come back (if and when our rain ever stops this summer) to level out and re-seed where they had to dig up our lawn to replace the septic and distribution tank.</p> <br /Cynthia W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
excavators in North Pole
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ace II General Contractors2289 Gunner Ln
- Ace II General Contractors
- FM2 Inc.1451 E Parks Hwy Suite 207
- FM2 Inc.
- Spartan Construction LLC157 Romans Way
- Spartan Construction LLC
- Victory Drain Cleaning 504 W 54th Ave
- Victory Drain Cleaning
- WV Builders Inc3555 Davis Rd #201
- WV Builders Inc