If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Kenai, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Kenai
- Spartan ContractingThe remodel went perfectly. Levi and his crew handled all of the details, from start to finish, which left me with nothing to worry about. In addition, Levi communicated almost daily with me about the progress of the job and was always available if/when I had questions. I have already recommended Spartan Contracting to friends and family
- Spartan ContractingRenovation went excellently. in addition to executing work, Spartan provided design recommendations. Spartan were available for questions, responded in a timely manner, and worked within our guidelines. The work was done well. The project costs and timelines were explained clearly and appropriate documentation was provided
- Tub TechIt went exactly as expected. Tub looks great. This business was bought over a year ago by Jeff Overstreet. He was the one who performed the work and he was very easy to do business with. He was also very responsive with a follow-up question that I had. The new business phone number is 414-0920
- Re-Bath of AnchorageGreat. He was responsive and prompt. Did a good job. I wish he would of warned us more about how caustic the material he uses is. It took 3 days before I could go into the bathroom because of my asthma.
- Re-Bath of AnchorageIt was installed in 3 days just as I was told it would be. The price never changed. It was a little higher than i wanted to spend, but the results are fabulous. I highly recommend them.
- Finesse FiberglassMr. Horner did an amazing job. There is no way to even tell any work was done on the tub. If I could figure out how to attach a picture to this report, I would. He took a couple of days to carefully clean and prep the area, repair it and then paint it to exactly match the tub. There were spiderweb sized cracks running for several inches in various directions. There is now no sign of cracks ever being there. Before he started the process he warned us that the process was going to be very smelly. But he kept the door closed and the fan running in there the whole time he was working and thereby minimized any ordors that came into the rest of the house. He was very thoughtful and considerate in this regard. I have to say that his work reflects true craftsmanship
- Superior RefinishingOur 70 year old cast iron tub had previously been refinished (by another refinisher) many years ago and was peeling on the bottom; this was a particularly difficult job. Superior Refinishing spent the time that was needed to do it correctly and at a reasonable price.
- Re-Bath of AnchorageAbsolutely, beautiful. We're getting ready to put our home up for sale and needed work in one our bathrooms. We are pleased with the fast and professional service. We had re-bath remove our old tub and any potential all molded drywall. They did exactly what we asked...new tub and surround only, there was no up-sale or push from the contact to try to do more and/or spend more money. 1.5 days later....we ware very happy with the results! Clean, fast, professional and beautiful! We would use them again. Thanks for the good, positive experience
- Re-Bath of AnchorageOverall my experience with Re-Bath was great. They are very professional in what they do, and the installers were very helpful in all of my questions.
- Superior RefinishingI'm delighted with the results of Michael's work! This 46 year old bath tub looks brand new!! Michael uses a good ventilation system as he works, so only mild fumes linger after he's finished. I highly recommend this service.
Bathtub Refinishers in Kenai
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Tub Tech offers bathtub refinishing, bathtub reglazing, bathtub restoring, bathtub resurfacing, bathroom supply store in Anchorage, AK.Recent Review:Showed up on time, explained process, completed work on time.Kenneth W.
- Business Description:Specialize in gelcoat & acrylic finish repairs on fiberglass fixtures with over 30 years of experience.Recent Review:Mr. Horner did an amazing job. There is no way to even tell any work was done on the tub. If I could figure out how to attach a picture to this report, I would. He took a couple of days to carefully clean and prep the area, repair it and then paint it to exactly match the tub. There were spiderweb sized cracks running for several inches in various directions. There is now no sign of cracks ever being there. Before he started the process he warned us that the process was going to be very smelly. But he kept the door closed and the fan running in there the whole time he was working and thereby minimized any ordors that came into the rest of the house. He was very thoughtful and considerate in this regard. I have to say that his work reflects true craftsmanshipNicholas K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
bathtub refinishers in Kenai
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!