Use this guide to build a DIY greenhouse. You’ll also find important considerations to keep in mind and other options if a DIY build is out of your scope.
Find top greenhouses in Tucson, AZ
There are 3 top-rated greenhouses in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Nurseries Reviews in Tucson
- HARLOW GARDENSStaff is very knowledgeable and helpful and can help you find just the right plant for your purpose. Also has great training session to learn about gardening and plants in SW
- CIVANO NURSERY INCh We went to Civano knowing that we wanted a citrus tree for our backyard. We located one of the many helpful staff and before we knew it they were educating us on all the different varieties of trees, even let us taste the fruit of them to see if we would like it in the future. They told us how to care for it the first week, during the summer, and when to expect it to bear fruit. Even told us how to trim it since we didn't really want it to get too large to obstruct our views. I am usually very skeptical and think everyone is trying to sell me something but that is actually not the case here. My husband had ventured without me a few weeks prior in an effort to buy it and surprise me and they actually insisted that he did not buy the tree because they were nervous about pending weather conditions and that freezing conditions might kill it. We left there and ended up buying two trees. We took one home and potted it ourselves, and it is doing great, the other we scheduled for Civano to install. Civano's install team is fantastic. Very professional. I have never seen a team work so hard to put it exactly where you want it and to ensure the best health for your plants. They cleaned up after themselves and were very friendly. I highly recommend them if you are planting an older tree that needs to go further than 2 feet in the ground. Jack-hammering is some serious business here and they did a fantastic job. Additionally, a few weeks later I noticed the leaves on my installed tree were being eaten and I went straight back to the nursery, the staff immediately helped me and recommended the products to use and when. I wou
- LOWE'SI have to wait on line some times and for people to help me in the store. But they do go out of their way to help you when it comes to parking lot service. They carry everything for you and put it into your car. They are a little pricey but you can look for deals there.
- MESQUITE VALLEY GROWERSWas looking for a Crape Myrtle shrub that would be harmonious with the other plantings in my garden. The nurseryman showed me a shrub that would match my color needs and the shrub he suggested was just perfect. Shrub planted and doing well.
- RILLITO NURSERY & GARDEN CENTERI think they're very knowledgeable about the plants that the sell, everything that they sell is very healthy and they have a good selection and they're conveniently located.
- MESQUITE VALLEY GROWERSThey are not the cheapest source of plants but they do have the best selection we've found in Tucson, and they have been extremely helpful in helping us consider the various options and select the best plant for the particular location we have in mind.
- Silverbell NurseryIn May, I purchased plants and got advice about other plants I want to use. They are knowledgeable, helpful and very honest. Several years ago, they did a major landscaping effort and will do another one for me in October. I am using them because my experience with them and with their working people was very, very good. I have been a gardener for many years and pride myself on knowing the difference between knowledgeable people and those who are not!
- Green ThingsThey've got a lot of great plants that last for the desert. None of them die, unlike some other places you go. Sometime you have to wait around to find somebody to help you. I will use them again in the future.
- MESQUITE VALLEY GROWERSAs always, I walk away with much more than just plants: I learn something from them every time I visit.
- MESQUITE VALLEY GROWERSI like their plants because it is grown locally so the plants are used to the area and I've never had one of their plants died yet. Usually the plants die due to too much sun, but their plants are of really good variety. They just leave everything outside nothing is covered, like in some of the other places they always put netting over the plants to keep them in the shade, but they put them outside in the sun so they do well. Also they're honest, when they say the plant is a full sun plants they really are full sun plants. Although their plants are a little expensive, I think it's worth it. Also they have 3 arborist on site ready to answer your questions
Last update on February 5, 2018
Greenhouses in Tucson
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful greenhouse articles
Avoid an emergency trip to the vet by steering clear of toxic greenery around your home. Here are some common plants that are poisonous to pets.
You don’t need garden beds or a giant lawn to create an attractive landscape. Refresh your yard with these ideas for landscaping with potted plants.
Find nurseries in
- Green Valley,
- South Tucson,
- Oro Valley,
- Corona De Tucson,
- Agua Linda,
- Rio Rico,
- Red Rock,
- San Manuel,
- Saint David,
- Huachuca City,
nurseries in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B & B CACTUS FARM I11550 E SPEEDWAY BLVD
Tucson, Arizona 85748
- BAMBOO RANCH1901 N AVENIDA AZAHAR
Tucson, Arizona 85745
- CIVANO NURSERY INC5301 S HOUGHTON RD
Tucson, Arizona 85747
- HARLOW GARDENS5620 E PIMA ST
Tucson, Arizona 85712
- LOWE'S4151 N ORACLE RD
Tucson, Arizona 85705
- Lowe's of SW Tucson1800 W Valencia Rd
Tucson, Arizona 85746
- MESQUITE VALLEY GROWERS8005 E SPEEDWAY BLVD
Tucson, Arizona 85710
- Realm219 S, Olsen Ave.
Tucson, Arizona 85719
- RILLITO NURSERY & GARDEN CENTER6303 N LA CHOLLA BLVD
Tucson, Arizona 85741
- SONORAN GARDENS INC4261 W JEREMY PL LOT #2
Tucson, Arizona 85741
- B & B CACTUS FARM I
- Avra Landscaping LLC17661 W Star Bright Pl
Marana, Arizona 85653
- Avra Landscaping LLC
- Balance Landscaping LLCPO Box 9668
Mesa, Arizona 85214
- Balance Landscaping LLC
- Green Valley Nursery1050 W Twin Buttes Rd
Sahuarita, Arizona 85629
- Green Valley Nursery