AK Landscaping Llc

Founded 2015 •

AK Landscaping is a family business that has been providing residential and commercial services in Tucson and surrounding areas for more than 5 years in a professional and responsible manner. We always ensure that our customers feel satisfied with our services and happy when they are complete, with reasonable prices and free quotes. Thank you for your support....

Bambauer Irrigation

Owner operated, professional, reliable, and courteous irrigation and low voltage lighting repair & installation in Tucson AZ. Over 30 years of irrigation and landscape experience. Offering residential and commercial repair/installation of sprinkler systems, drip systems, timers, valves, backflow preventers and more.Text or call Ed at 520-820-6871 to schedule.

Andy's Irrigation

Andy's Irrigation specializes in drip irrigation repair and installation. We help homeowners save money and precious water with our quality products.

The Yard

I am a professional business owner who values honesty & integrity, and treats your property as if it were my own. I offer a variety of lawn care services that are customizable to each individual project. Overall, I provide affordable landscaping and yard work with attention to detail, as well as hauling service & monthly maintenance. I pride myself on the quality of my work as well as my commitment to outstanding results. All of my jobs are done right the first time, with 100% customer satisfaction. My ratings on HomeAdvisor.com are excellent. My rates are reasonable and I will arrive to your home in a timely manner. I enjoy building lasting relationships with my clients and work hard for my excellent ratings found on this site. I am available for a no cost, on-site estimate. I accept cash, checks, or credit cards via PayPal. Thank you for your interest in my services and I look forward to working with you.

06/10/2020

Sylvia M.

TERRIBLE. Met with Anthony to do some work,made an appointment to start. Anthony never came. No phone call no e-mail response despite my MANY attempts. I will NEVER use this business again. Shows lack of courtesy to respond to any requests appointment was 9. June,

Description of Work
Irragation,planting,and walkway building

Category fountains

Ak Landscaping offers Residential and Commercial services from Palm and Tree Removal & Trimming, Irrigation System, Yard Maintenance, Clean up, Rock & Gravel and More.