Wondering how to get rid of moles or groundhogs? While cute, these little critters can wreak havoc on your yard. Learn humane tips that’ll send them packing.
Get matched with top home & garage professional organizers in Tucson, AZ
There are 8 highly-rated local home & garage professional organizers.
Recent Professional Organizers Reviews in Tucson
- LJW Consulting: Creating Order Out of ChaosLorraine is terrific. She is professional, extremely knowledgeable, down to earth, and she has a deep understanding of the challenges that face people who need help and guidance with organizing and managing their homes. She is also an educator, in the respect that she provided me with effective guidelines on how to develop and fine-tune my organizational skills as I move ahead on my own to make my space more comfortable, less stressful, and always welcoming for myself and for company. I was given two sessions with Lorraine as a gift from a dear friend, and what an awesome gift it was! If I need a refresher and/or some additional help from Lorraine, I would definitely call on her again. One or two sessions with her again might just be an excellent gift to myself for my next birthday. 😊 I highly recommend Lorraine of LJW Consulting for organizational expertise
- StrongBrothers MovingStrongBrothers exceeded my expectations in SO MANY WAYS! They were completely trustworthy, punctual, provided an affordable estimate, but most importantly to me, I became instant friends with them and pray we will continue our friendship for years to come! If I had to do it all over again, I would choose StrongBrothers over any other moving company in Tucson! Thank you so much, StrongBrothers! With Love...Dee De
- THE CLOSET DOCTORThey came out, measured, and drew up the plans right there for us, gave us a great quote. We hired them right away. I did the tear out of the old shelving, and painted, and they came in and installed the new cabinetry. We couldn't be happier with the results. Thanks guys!!
- LJW Consulting: Creating Order Out of ChaosLorrain was extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout the entire process of my move across the country. My family most recently moved from Illinois to Arizona and needed assistance to make the move go smoothly. From the get go, Lorrain was prepared with a plan for when the movers came and she organized our kitchen and bathrooms. She also brought with her valuable handouts and books that were filled with resources for our new area. She was extremely upbeat, patient and kind during the challenging process of our family moving into our new home. Lorrain is truly one of the best
- LJW Consulting: Creating Order Out of ChaosIt went extremely well. Our project was fairly large and extensive and took several days (3/15/2018 -- 4/27/2018) to complete; Ms Wolfsohn returned promptly each day as necessary and worked very diligently until the project was finished. Ms Wolfsohn is a very pleasant person who is easy and enjoyable to work with. She is always highly focused on her work and never wastes time
- LJW Consulting: Creating Order Out of ChaosIt went well. So well, in fact,that she has been helping me for the last six years, and still comes to my home to work with me for 2 hours a week. We have organized several rooms, and she has a sensitivity to how attached we can get to things we should get rid of. Gradually, my home is becoming less and less cluttered and ore enjoyable to live in. Lorraine is an excellent money manager, and is a computer whiz. Thanks to her help, everything gets paid on time, and my credit rating has risen in response. We work together in Quicken, so that when tax time comes, my income and expenditures are categorized in such a way that all the information needed is at our fingertips. She warns me when I am spending above my means, and helps make out budgets; but she also keeps me reassured that I have enough to enjoy myself. She introduced me to a wonderful financial advisor who is handling my retirement funds, and that is going extremely well (Lorraine often accompanies me to meetings with them). Now that I have retired and my moving expenses, etc., are in the past, Lorraine also does my taxes every year. If I'm having trouble with insurance companies, government agencies and the like, Lorraine is always ready to make calls and navigate the bureaucracy for me. She is a true advocate. Life would be much more difficult and anxiety-producing without her
- CLOSET TRENDSExceeded our expectations in terms of appearance and quality. Estimator/sales rep. (Jacque) and installers were professional, responsive, and diligent.
- CLOSET TRENDSThe designer, Penny, was excellent. Good suggestions and design. The installer did an excellent job.
- CLOSET TRENDSWe contacted two closet companies. The first came in and did a very good job quickly providing a quote and showing us on a computer simulation what the new closet would look like, including how it would look with the drawers open, etc. Closet Trends took the measurements and went away for a few days and sent us a 3D drawing of the new closet and cabinet with the quote. Both companies appeared to have the same type of construction method, but Closet Trends' quote came in quite a bit less than the other companies. This was after we had made some major changes to the plan also. Closet Trends was very receptive to making the changes. The installer arrived on the day agreed and was very professional and polite. There was a small mix-up with the master bathroom cabinet doors but that was rectified the next day. Everything is done now and we love our new closet and cabinet
- Manny's Organization Station TeamThe technician was quite adept at making the computerized plans for our new garage storage. Therefore we had a good visual idea of what work would be done. It was great because we were able to work out the size and space issues prior to the start of the work. We were satisfied with the work and everything fit together nicely. The one thing that we would have appreciated is a more specific work order prior to the start of the work. In the future I would just get work orders in writing
Professional Organizers in Tucson
- Business Description:We are a unique Remodeling Company that performs all trades. The owner of the company is on the job from beginning to end. Cleanliness is a must because we treat your home like it's our home. We say what we'll do and we do what we say. Do it right the first timeRecent Review:Bill is great, very sweet and patient throughout the process. Our remodel is beautiful and better than expected during the planning phase. I highly recommend Bill.Patricia M.
- Business Description:Moving can be incredibly stressful. The last thing you need is your movers to add to that stress. After moving for 14 years and completing over 4000 successful moves, our business model is simple: lift the stress off our clients’ shoulders by being damage-free and providing clear and precise communication. We are passionate about helping our clients and downright enjoy taking the stress away from them! Our movers are not manual laborers. Each team member receives in-depth and on-going trainin..Recent Review:Joseph and his wife were just nothing short of extraordinary. They flew from AZ to CA to help our family with a cross country move. From the first point of contact with Joseph, it was so very apparent that he carried a Spirit of Excellence. He was so thorough in his planning, so diligent about what was needed to get the contents of my six bedroom house nearly 3000 miles without one item broken or damaged, that from the beginning I joked with him that he cared more about my stuff than I did. That actually wasn't a joke, he REALLY DID! Joseph and Susan made an extraordinary, even exhausting effort on our behalf. He was an absolute Tetris wizard magician when it came to loading a 26 foot Uhaul and trailer; creating an optical illusion and maximizing space for my belongings that nobody could even wrap their brain around. The safety standard that this guy has and his ability to maneuver things into crazy spaces is so remarkable. Any other mover would have gotten only half of what Joseph did, and things most certainly would have been broken. Because Joseph's skill set is out of this world and really just has to be seen to be believed. Despite many obstacles with time and space and being very overworked, Joseph and Susan were champions and absolute miracle workers, putting forth a positive mindset the entire time that carried me through. They are both truly wonderful people with a Spirit of Excellence. I cannot emphasize that enough. Joseph DID actually care about the quality and safety standard of my move from start to finish even more than I could have. I cannot recommend them enough. This was the best experience with any professional I have ever had, and am confident that I will ever have. I feel so blessed to have found Joseph and Susan and Strong Brothers Moving💪. They are truly a Gift from God. 🙏I hired movers, but I found friends that now feel like family. They are simply the very best movers you could ever be blessed to have. �PJ J.
- Business Description:Our name says is all, The Garage Center! We are a locally owned and operated business that is here to provide solutions for your garage that is both functional and affordable.Recent Review:Four years ago I installed a wall of cabinets in my garage and I chose The Garage Center because of the quality of the cabinets that were offered. The installation and craftsmanship was superior. I chose to add another wall of cabinets this month and would never go any where else. The cabinets are superior. And the installation provided by this company was excellentDebora W.
- Business Description:Cinderella Cleaners is a home cleaning services. We serve Tucson and surrounding areas. We have been in business since 2009. Our goal is to give our customers the highest quality cleaning services along with exceptional customer service. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today!Recent Review:Great work. Very professional. I will definitely keep using their service.Susan C.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Master Clean Group has been providing professional cleaning and maintenance services to the Tucson area business community since 2004. You, the customer, will always be able to have direct contact with owners of Master Clean GrouRecent Review:We rely on them! Have had some bad experiences with other companies but Nermina and her mother are wonderful. They have been coming here for years now. Always accommodating, and are willing to work around our schedule if something unexpected happens. I am unable because of back injuries to do many things that are never a problem to these helpers. Nermina always asks if there is something special that needs to be done this time. We have two dogs so there are hair and other issues you get with pets. My ladies know what needs to be done and just do it. The house looks so lovely when they are done. I wish I would afford to have them here every day. Their cleaning products smell lovely and never damage surfaces. We have some things that would need to be locked away if other workers came here but with Nermina and her mother, we don't even give it a second thought. I have recommended them to people who are very happy with their services. We are so blessed to have them in our livesMary M.
- Business Description:In 1996, Robert Hanson, GarageFloorCoating.com’s founder, started a small company that specialized in the installation of residential coating systems (garage floors, walkways, driveways and patios). Robert quickly recognized that the available generic store-grade epoxies were inadequate for use in Arizona’s climatic extremes. Years of intensive R&D ensued, leading to the creation and perfection of proprietary coating products, systems and installation processes. Garage Floor Coating.com is t..Recent Review:Very professional, were punctual & communicated continually through the processJoyce H.
- Business Description:Professional Organizing and Daily Money Management Services for Individuals and Businesses. Over 20 years experience; member of NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) and AADMM (American Association of Daily Money Managers). Multiple appearances on KVOA, Channel 4. Please see my website for information about my philosophy and approach. www.AnEndToChaos.coRecent Review:Lorraine is terrific. She is professional, extremely knowledgeable, down to earth, and she has a deep understanding of the challenges that face people who need help and guidance with organizing and managing their homes. She is also an educator, in the respect that she provided me with effective guidelines on how to develop and fine-tune my organizational skills as I move ahead on my own to make my space more comfortable, less stressful, and always welcoming for myself and for company. I was given two sessions with Lorraine as a gift from a dear friend, and what an awesome gift it was! If I need a refresher and/or some additional help from Lorraine, I would definitely call on her again. One or two sessions with her again might just be an excellent gift to myself for my next birthday. 😊 I highly recommend Lorraine of LJW Consulting for organizational expertiseMaryLou G.
- Business Description:Here at Annie's cleaners, we pride ourselves on a job well done. Whether you run an office or work from home, we will be there for you every step of the way. If you’re looking for reliable, fast, friendly, and proud service, you are looking at the right place, and if you don’t want someone who will break the bank, you are coming to the right business. We make sure we have packages that will fit every budget. at Annie's Cleaning we strive always to make sure we not only achieve what our custo..Recent Review:. And he did an excellent job. I would recommend her to anyone. She is fast and thorough. We also have 12 Airbnb that she cleans and does an excellent job there as well. We have strict covid CDC guidelines, and Annie follows them to achieve she's very safe and thoroughjohn M.
- Business Description:We manufacture and install custom pull out sliding shelves. We have been in business almost 20 years. We are licensed and a member of the BBB. We are also members of the Rosie on the House referral network. We charge $55 per shelf and $55 for standard installation for as many shelves as you order at one timRecent Review:I initially chose Shelves That Slide based on their positive reviews on both, Angie's List and Yelp. I'm leaving the 1 star rating because I've called, twice, in order to schedule an appointment to have a consultation to have shelves installed by the sales/installer for my area Jeff, and he didn't bothered calling me back in a timely fashion or show up for the scheduled appointment. My first call was on Wednesday, May 22, 2019, and I was told that the installer for my area would call me within 24 -48 hours. I assumed the reason that he hadn't called within that time period was due to the Memorial Day weekend, so I decided to wait until Tuesday to call again. I called May 28th and the phone agent looked up my phone number and apologized for the installer not contacting me and said someone would call me that day. Finally on Friday, May 31st, Jeff calls and apologizes for not getting back to me sooner and we schedule the consultation for Monday, June 3rd, between 8:00 - 8:30 AM. On Monday, June 3rd, 8:30 comes and goes without a phone call or a text explaining why he hasn't shown up. About 11:30 Jeff calls to say that's he's sorry, but he's running late due to tons of phone calls that he had to make, yet throughout those "tons" phone calls he couldn't manage to fit one in to me, and his appointment that should have only taken a half hour ran late. We rescheduled for Friday, however I'm canceling that appointment. First, I don't have one bit of confidence that he's going to arrive on time. And, secondly, I have ZERO confidence that my order will be installed on a timely basis, if by chance, he actually shows up to measure and take my order. I shouldn't have to make accommodations, waste my time or chase someone in order to give them my money. I'll chalk this up to an omen and save my money for something elseDionna O.
- Business Description:We offer specialized cleaning, routine cleaning, deep cleaning, organizing, and pet sitting! OCD Services Unlimited will take on any cleaning and at good rates. We are licensed, bonded and insured.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful professional organizer articles
Don’t ignore the piles of paper in your office or unworn clothes in your closet any longer. Our guide to hiring a professional organizer will help you find the right person for the job.
A roof replacement is a significant and sometimes necessary investment in maintaining your home. Before your roofing contractor gets started, make sure you’ve read our six tips for getting your home and family prepared for this big and messy job.
Find home & garage professional organizers in
- Green Valley
- Oro Valley
- Corona De Tucson
- Agua Linda
- Rio Rico
- Red Rock
- San Manuel
- Saint David
- Huachuca City
home & garage professional organizers in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- California Closets - Tucson4061 W. Costco Place Suite 101
- Chris' Apartment House & Yard Clean-Up and Hauling2927 N. Forgeus
- Cinderella CleanersP.O Box 87952
- CLOSET FACTORY1321 E Ajo Way STE# 113
- CLOSET TRENDS3110 N 1ST AVE
- Clyde Hardware331 S Olsen Ave
- Custom Closet Works6845 N Pomona
- California Closets - Tucson
- Errand Grlz2 East Congress St 900
- Errand Grlz
- Fresh Image Home & Office ServicesP.O. Box 13554
- Fresh Image Home & Office Services
- HandyMaid LLC1326 W Mohawk Dr
- Handyman Hotline7619 E Callisto Circle
- Hilary Eshelman Consulting @ Tierra Antigua Realty1650 E RIVER RD
- Homelife Harmony LLCP.O. Box 40621
- HandyMaid LLC
- Info With Neyarose4910 red creek dr
- Info With Neyarose
- Journey to Organized8110 S HOUGHTON RD
- Journey to Organized
- Northridge Home Services LLC9250 E Old Spanish Trl
- Northridge Home Services LLC
- OCD Services Unlimited12346 E Camino Ambato
- OCD Services Unlimited
- The Desert Organizer9611 E Deer Trl
- The Garage Center LLC1870 W Prince Road Suite 65
- The Heart's Mirror1 W Broadway Blvd
- The Office Nook3011 W Trevi Pl Unit 101
- The Unpackers2219 E Catalina Dr
- To Di For Design441 Love St
- Tricia's Pet Services1209 W Wheatridge Dr.
- Two Broke Girls Cleaning 839 E Holaway Dr
- The Desert Organizer
- Versalift Systems5801 W Britton Rd Suite H
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Versalift Systems
- WorkingWonders8209 Ruxton Crossing Court