Wondering what a garden tiller is, and if you need one for your garden? Learn how a rototiller improves growing conditions by turning over and aerating soil.
Get matched with top rototillers in Saint Paul, MN
There are 10 highly-rated local rototillers.
Recent Rototilling Reviews in Saint Paul
- Twin Cities Garden TillingWas gonna rent Roto tiller like every other year but couldn’t find one. Looked on angieslist and found Steve. Called him and he tilled my garden that same day! He Did a great job! Plus I was able to do other jobs that I wouldn’t have had time to do if I was picking up tiller, tilling garden, hosing it off and returning it
- KING SCAPESThey are responsive. As far as the company is concerned, they are helpful. In terms of responsiveness, they are quick; he came the same week and turned the quote around in a few days. I would use their services in the future but I will get a couple of more quotes because their pricing is a bit high. We would probably use them but I will see what other people have to say too, as it will come down to pricing
- Twin Cities Garden TillingGreat. With the rainy spring it took a fair amount of coordination. Steve was prompt to respond when I requested quotes and kept me up to date with the changes in the weather. He did a great job, no fuss. The price was very reasonable.
- Twin Cities Garden TillingSteve was great about keeping on touch on availability and made to sure to do the job when the soil was right -- not too wet. I will hire again. Price was very reasonable for the area covered.
- Twin Cities Garden TillingSteve was very professional. He emailed promptly with his estimate and to set up a time. He was very knowledgeable (listened intently and answered all my questions/concerns) and very careful at manipulating the tiller around existing plants, our new fence, and our French drains. He got the job done quickly and beautifully! Highly recommend Steve
- Twin Cities Garden TillingEverything was great from beginning to end. If I do not get my own tiller, I will definitely have Steve till the garden again.
- Twin Cities Garden TillingI have a large vegetable garden that I have rototilled every 3-4 years. The soil in areas is dense, and I have leaf mulch on top that need to be worked in. He did a beautiful job
- Twin Cities Garden TillingSteve responded very quickly and I got my yard done in just a few days after I contacted him. I had several oddly shaped areas in my lawn (including two on an awkward slope) which he handled without complaint. He carefully navigated around my small plants without damage and told me he was ok if "micromanaged him" so that it was done the way I wanted. I appreciated that
- Twin Cities Garden TillingExcellent job! Prompt, courteous and at a great price. Had a large garden that hadn't been tilled in years and needed attention badly. He went over the entire area several times and it has never looked better! I would highly recommend his service.
- Twin Cities Garden TillingI looked at Steve's reviews on Angies List. Called, thinking he'd be booked up for a couple of weeks. He was already scheduled to do some jobs south of here today. Said he would stop by and go over with me what needed to be done, then let me know if he could do it then, or if we needed to schedule for another day. Within an hour he was at my house. We discussed what I wanted done, he suggested making 4-5 passes to loosen the soil (since I was mostly putting in raised beds) and we agreed upon a price. Two hours later, Steve and I shook hands, he went to his next client and I am a HAPPY person. I am attaching before and after pictures so you can see what a great job he did. I would hire Steve again in a heartbeat and recommend him to everyone who needs tilling done
Rototilling Services in Saint Paul
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. 26 YRS OF DEPENDAPLE QUALITY SERVICE. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. WE USE LICENSED SUB CONTRACTORS FOR PLUMBING WHEN NECESSARY.Recent Review:Not long after I called Randy, his crew showed up and did an amazing job of removing old, old vines from my house. I had requested that they only spend time removing the thickest vines and not worry too much about the smaller ones (I had removed just about everything up to where I could reach). The parts of the house they worked on are almost spotless. They also cleaned my gutters as they do each yearLISA S.
- Business Description:PLEASE CALL FOR FASTEST RESPONSE. Owner operated. No subs. Charges $50 per hour. Charges a $25 travel charge. No service fee. Award winning.Recent Review:Great. covered a very wide range of assignments always good results and good value. Will continue to use. Thanks Stephen.Todd P.
- Business Description:May contact through email. Award winning. At Better Yards & Gardens Excellence is our standard for your landscape design! Creating your outdoor living space not only gives enjoyment to your family, but also enhances the investment potential of your propertyRecent Review:Jessica and team did a great job on designing and installing landscaping for our entire yard in August 2020. The team was very professional: they were timely, listened to our input and completed the entire project on time and on budget. Would highly recommend this company and wouldn't hesitate to refer them to family, neighbors and friends. Kyle and Pam RulaPam R.
- Business Description:Please contact me at 612-741-6407 or email Scooter_d@msn.com Nicely Dunn specializes in small projects, things that may take only a few minutes or hours to take care of, up to 2 day jobs to accomplish. We can suggest professional electricians and plumbers for additional help if needed. Super Service Award winner 15 years in a row! We charge $100.00 per hour plus materials. Travel time to and from the job is charged at the hourly rate. We do not up-charge for materials. All forms of payment ac..Recent Review:Scott did an amazing job on our fence repair. Our wooden fence had some rotting posts and the fence was falling in as a result. Scott took out the rotting posts and replaced them with new ones. He cut the old posts into pieces so they would be ready to put out for trash pick-up. We had ropes holding up the fence, and he and his team removed those as part of the job. He is very service-oriented and did very high quality workMOLLY W.
- Business Description:King Scapes is an owner-operated Landscape Company proudly serving the greater Twin Cities Metro area. From concept to completion, we pay impeccable attention to detail and strive to exceed all expectations. It is our mission to provide inspiration through the innovation of our surroundings and deliver the highest quality professional service in the lawn and landscaping industry. It is our vision to be recognized as a company with a passion for excellence acting with integrity and honesty whi..Recent Review:Great. Quoting was timely. Got on schedule sooner than expected. The group worked expeditiously and while some rework is generally required with things like this, albeit annoying, they were always super responsive and stood behind work, while putting up with all my questions. Pricing was good. Good value for this job; about 40% of the big guys that have marketing budgets and extra foremen, inline with one/two man shops but far more professional with larger crew that can work fastPaul M.
- Business Description:Visit our website and call us directly today at (952) 401-3900! When it is time for home improvement, you can trust our experience to satisfy your building needs. Anything from design to construction, remodeling, and additionsRecent Review:We would highly recommend Edgeworks Design Build for your home construction project. Three words come to mind when we think of Edgeworks: Professionalism, Quality and Partners Edgework's entire team are construction professionals who know what they are doing. Donella was our designer and she was simply awesome to work with - she took the time to listen to what we wanted and what was most important to us. Then she layered on creative ideas and insights to build a design that we knew we'd love. And she was there with us throughout the project, helping us with selections and tweaks as we progressed. Kevin was our project manager and made the entire process simple. From his clear timelines, daily and weekly updates to helping us navigate options throughout the entire project, he was fully committed and readily available to answer any questions. Chris was also a regular on-site assisting Kevin and Chris helped ensure that a myriad of daily happenings went off without any major hitches. Simply an amazing team of professionals whom you'd be lucky to work with! Edgework's quality is evident along the way and as we look at the completed project. Whether it was their insights on selections to help ensure the right quality and finish, or the standards their workmanship and that of their subcontractors were held to, they didn't disappoint. If something wasn't just right, they probably noticed it and were working on it before we ever noticed. And if we saw something which we had questions about, they immediately took our concerns to heart and resolved it. I'm proud to show their work off to anyone, it's simply that good! Lastly, Edgework's partners. We've seen some subcontractors used by others and heard countless stories about individuals who simply didn't care or didn't treat the home as their own. That was not the case with Edgeworks. It's clear they select and work with some of the best - every single contractor who came into our home arrived dressed professionally for the job, was polite and treated our home how we expected it to be treated. We had such a wonderful experience with Edgeworks that we'd turn to them again for a future remodeling project. Can't thank Donella, Kevin & Chris enough for helping us remodel our main level into a space we'll love for years to comebrian p.
- Business Description:4 Employees. No subs. Cost determined by job. No travel charges. Award winning.Recent Review:I was worried about soil compaction on my lawn. Although they had a tracked carrier with low ground pressure which supposedly would not compact the soil, they nevertheless carried the sawn logs by hand and wheelbarrow instead of using the carrier. The rope work was impressive also. I intend to use Ryan again for future worJim H.
- Business Description:Twin Cities Garden Tilling * Entire Metro Area $45 - $80 depending on the area of your residential garden. Using a big "Troy Bilt Horse" tiller. I'm very careful around existing plants and obstacles. Email me at email@example.com or call me at 612-339-1502Recent Review:Great! Steve updated me on his arrival and got the job done quickly and efficiently.Karen L.
- Business Description:If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At Attractive Landscaping we’ll give you the attention and personal service you'll come to expect and enjoy.Recent Review:I liked the reviews, which is why I tried contacting them. Again, no one called or contacted me.Tassa N.
- Business Description:Our mission is to glorify God as we embody the gospel through our hard labor and our honest behavior. Our desire is to bring satisfaction to the customer as they seek to improve their household. And to facilitate growth for student workers as they experience the business world from a Christian perspectiveRecent Review:1" of gravel removed from under old deck, $1,000!!!! We did it ourselves and gave it to a neighbor. They claim they do landscaping but when asked if would build landscape planter said no. Felt like a bunch of college kids trying to make $$ during time offMary O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful rototilling service articles
Need rototiller repair? Here’s a look a two common issues you can likely fix on your own, and one that would best be handled by a professional repairman.
Spring is here. From lawn and landscaping to interiors, exteriors and autos, there are a number of things homeowners can do to get ready for spring.
Find rototillers in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
rototillers in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blue Print
Shell Lake, Wisconsin
- Blue Print
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS11131 WASHBURN AVE S
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS
- KING SCAPES11 Alice Ct
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- KING SCAPES
- LandscapeCompletellc3530 E 28 St
- McDowell Landscapes6104 24th St N
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- McDowell Landscapes