Compare quotes from top phone companies
Get matched with top phone companies in Saint Paul, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local phone companies.
Recent Phone Company Reviews in Saint Paul
- National Security Alarms - Twin CitiesGreat, Ken was very helpful and responds very quickly to service needs. One thing I really appreciate about them was making recommendations that were appropriate for our business but not trying to oversell us with things we didn't necessarily need. I would highly recommend Ken and NSA and would gladly hire them again if the need arises
- INTEGRA TELECOMWe have been using them since ten years. We have almost no problem with the internet service. They are not cheap but they are good.
- ComcastThe person that came out was thorough and personable. He made sure that everything was working before he left. It is convenient to have all of our services on one bill, and they provided a good bundle rate to have it.
- ComcastI pay a monthly fee of $5 a month in case I do have a problem. They checked all of the outside lines but, they didn't need to come in the house, so they didn't charge me more. I have to use them because, that's who I have my contract with. I had no complaints with them coming. He made sure that I was satisfied before he left. I know that Comcast in general has a bad reputation but, I haven't had a problem. I would say that I'm satisfied with them
- COMCASTI have had Comcast for years. I have been satisfied with them. I like the service. They are easy to get a hold of. I will continue to use them.
- ComcastFor the most part I don't have any problems with them. Sometimes the cable will clunk out but they give you warning for that.
- QWEST SOLUTIONS CTRWe've been using them for over 10 years. We haven't had any experience with them except when they hooked it up. They are professional.
- QWESTI had Qwest for Telcom up until about 6 months ago. They were fine in general. I never had any voice related concerns. The only problem I had was when they randomly disabled the DSL service I had through a 3rd party. It took me 4 days and endless phone calls to get them to fix it because they kept blaming the 3rd party ISP. It turned out it really was Qwest's fault. Some tech had just disabled for some reason. Beyond that one incident, they were fine for day-to-day stuff. Telcom companies aren't really something you have a choice about, so you're kind of stuck but always good to get reviews about them
- QWESTThe pricing is great, and they haven't tried to give us long distance calling. We have never had a problem with this service. The phone works well, and the line has never been dead.
- Poppcom Phone ServiceEvery time we have called them we always get a real person to answer the phone. We get immediate service and I am very happy with the service they provide. Their price is high, but the quality is excellent.
Landline Phone Service in Saint Paul
- Business Description:We are a Retired Military Veteran of 25 years, We are proud to offer you Exclusive pricing that is unmatched to our Competitors. We offer 1 Free 2 Line Phone with the Purchase of Residential Service, Try before you buy, We are proud and confident in our Service and Products that we Ship your Phone ( S ) out Priority mail and you can try them for 30 days before your first payment is due! Our Goal is Complete Customer Service! Thank you for Supporting your MilitaryRecent Review:He setup the phone in advance to speed the process and did little things that shows his dedication and commitment to taking care of the customer. He made up a cat 5 cable for us to hook the internet to the phone and he explained all the features. He also called back to make sure we didn’t run into any problems. I advise anyone who has poor cell phone service and your missing your customers calls get you a landline for pennies a day and no more customers lost. Thanks Tony Aldrich Aldrich AppliancAldrich A.
- Recent Review:Missed notifying us of damaged/rotted section of roof by vent pipe. <br />Jeffrey P.
- Business Description:Xtreme Innovations is a technology consulting company specializing in designing, installing and integrating communication, audio/visual, automation and security systems as well as the cabling infrastructures to support them. We provide these services for residential and commercial customers. Working with architects, developers, builders, homeowners, and business owners, Xtreme Innovations can design and install the types of technologies and features that our customers expectRecent Review:Xtreme Bob did what I needed. Cleaned up wiring mess, made an access point in the new utility room, and prepped the theater area for eventual use. pleasant to work with.PERRY R.
- Business Description:We are a low voltage company specializeing Satellite installation and home theatre
- Business Description:We are a full service Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer.
- Business Description:Since the beginning, Ooma has been committed to transforming the landscape of phone services. We took into account everything that was wrong with home and business phone services today (too pricey, limited features, inflexible) and made it our mission to reinvent it. At the center of our efforts we created (Ooma Telo) and (Ooma Office) our highly sophisticated computer that when connected to Ooma’s cloud-based smart platform delivers extremely high quality phone calls, advanced features, and..Recent Review:Very well consisting time lapse as their headquarters are in California.BettyAnn A.
- Business Description:Answer United is a nationwide answering service and call center, offering professionally trained agents ready to answer calls 24/7. We are a leader in the call center industry and have been providing service to hundreds of business for over 45 years
- Business Description:Low Voltage Company St Cloud MN.
- Business Description:40,000 EMPLOYEES.Recent Review:Horrible customer service. I signed up for a bundle package using Qwest (AKA Century Link) internet services and DirecTV. The customer services reps at Century Link were not able to answer my billing questions and would transfer me to other departments continually. Their bill is so confusing that I had to spend at least an hour an numerous phone calls just to understand it. Their internet service is slow and they have not followed through on their promise to diagnose any problems. I would definitely not use them againTroy H.
- Recent Review:Every time we have called them we always get a real person to answer the phone. We get immediate service and I am very happy with the service they provide. Their price is high, but the quality is excellent.MIKE & MERRILY S.
See all 1 highly rated companies in Saint PaulJoin Angi now
Find phone companies in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
phone companies in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BNC AUTOMATION5023 HELENA RD N
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- BNC AUTOMATION
- DEPTH COMMUNICATIONS713 Minnehaha Ave E # 221
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- DEPTH COMMUNICATIONS
- Low Voltage Integrators6592 Hudson Blvd N
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Low Voltage Integrators
- MiddleGuys251 Commerce Cir S
- Ooma Inc525 Almanor Ave
- Ooma Inc
- Refresh Computers820 E St Rd 434
- Refresh Computers
- South Florida Tech Group IncPO Box 1210
- South Florida Tech Group Inc
- Triple Wings6950, France avenue south, suite 27 edina, MN
- Triple Wings
- USFAMILY.NET4050 Olson Memorial Hwy Ste 100
- Wireless Zone Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer10340 Baltimore St NE #160
- Wireless Zone Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer
- Xtreme Innovations1525 Dalles Drive
- Xtreme Innovations