Comcast

Internet Service
Voice Mail
Phone Service - Cellular
TV Repair

Place purchase with Nearby Licensed seller of the company within your city....

Welcome to our profile. Integrated Electrical Solutions is a full service electrical house. We do great work, at a fair price. Our pricing is very simple: we charge a $125 service fee, $95 per hour, plus parts for electrical, drain work and appliances. We service all brands of portable and stand by generators. Work before 6 am as well as night after 6pm, weekends and holidays is subject to additional charges. We normally charge $125 to clean dryer vents and that's it. We provide outstanding, well equipped mechanics, who know their jobs. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR- TOP SHELF FIVE START SERVICE. Integrated Electrical Solutions is a fully licensed and fully insured electrical company. We do emergency work 24/7, 365. When you want the best and you want it done right the first time, call us. thank you!

We are a full service Electrical Contractor. Since 2016, we have strove to provide excellent service to all of our customers; no matter the task at hand. There is no job to small. From new construction wiring to to replacing a GFCI receptacle, we will get it done for you in a professional workmanlike manor. Request a quote today!

We are a local small business that specializes in home and business security but also anything low voltage related. Our most important goal is to give the best possible customer satisfaction and service. We have years of military and security background and would like to protect you, your family, and your business with the knowledge we have perfected. we specialize in camera systems, burglar alarms, access control, remote-controlled gates, intercoms, doorbells, low voltage lighting, sound systems, any type of low voltage wiring and more.

06/10/2013

good, once I located their offices

Description of Work
gave us a new receiver box

Category internet service,cable tv service,landline phone service

05/20/2013

The service was delayed for three weeks. While the technician was courteous and efficient, Comcast did not acknowledge loss of service for landline phone for a month. The WiFi frequently malfunctions. We are unable to get satisfaction from telephone conversations.

Description of Work
Repaired and Restored Non-functioning Equipment

Category internet service

08/07/2012

I went with them because of their price. I like them. I got in touch with them three months ago because I was thinking of probably changing the contract. The service itself is good and with them there are very few interruptions compared to the service provider we had earlier.

Description of Work
I use Comcast for my phone and cable service. I have been using them for a year.

Category cable tv service,landline phone service

07/02/2012

They are the only providers available in my area. I will continue to use them until someone better comes along.

Description of Work
I use Comcast for cable TV and internet services.

Category internet service,cable tv service

06/09/2012

So far we don't have any problem with them yet.

Description of Work
I just started using Comcast as my Internet and cable TV provider for about 4 months.

Category internet service,cable tv service