A gas grill is a great way to get a chargrilled flavor on your food, but it can quickly build up dirt and grime. If it’s time to clean your grill, use this guide to learn about the different parts of a grill and what items to use to clean them.
Get matched with top grill services in Sacramento, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local grill services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Grill Repair Reviews in Sacramento
- Armstrong PlumbingGot 3 Angie's List bids to install a gas line for my grill. Armstrong came at the lowest cost for like work & scheduled a date. The work was outstanding & the installers were professional, efficient & informative. The permit inspector even commented on the superior work quality. Another good experience from an AL provider
- BBQ Doctor Tim GriffinTim did an excellent job. For parts that needed replacing he gave me options, and made recommendations based on his view as to value rather than price. Considering how much time he spent, price was reasonable. I had not had much experience with a gas grill. After completing the repair Tim gave me tips on how to use and maintain. Repair was about a year ago and continues to work great. Next time I need help with the grill I will be calling Tim
- BBQ Doctor Tim GriffinTim is absolutely the best. He brought my Weber Gas Grill back to life. I called and left a message and he returned my call immediately. Although he was booked solid for a week, I decided to wait anyway because of the way he handled my call. He came over yesterday as scheduled, but I was unable to be there....no problem:) Tim let himself in to the yard and assessed the condition of the grill. He called me and explained it all over the phone and I approved the work. He called back after the work was completed and I offered to pay with a credit card. He offered to just leave an invoice and let me send him a check...REALLY? When I got home I checked out my grill and like he said, it good to go...operating like new:) I then cleaned-up the outside of the grill and grilling area and will be firing it up this weekend. Beside grilling bars this is the first repairs I have had in over ten years....best $182.00 spent in years. I was actually think of replacing the grill, because I figure it would cost too much to fix, but I was wrong. Before you buy (a new one) give the BBq Doctor a try....you can't go wrong with this service. I will definitely be getting a tune-up before i let it run done again. Thanks, BBq Docto
- BBQ Doctor Tim GriffinTim, was very responsive and professional. He did a wonderful job cleaning and replacing parts on my grill. Now my 10 year old grill is working like new!
- BBQ Doctor Tim GriffinTim was outstanding. The grill works better now then it did when it was new (gas flaws in my original installation). The cost of rebuilding was a much better investment than buying a comparable unit. I needed somebody who had the skills to confidently complete the task. The Doctor did it.
- BBQ Doctor Tim GriffinMy built-in natural gas BBQ wasn't working and, worst of all, we were expecting guests in a couple hours for a baby shower. I called Tim (BBQ Doctor) on a Saturday, and even though he was booked, he managed to squeeze me in due to the nature of the "emergency". He showed up in about 30 min and got our BBQ working before guests began arriving. He was courteous, professional and thorough (even under time pressure). The problem was water in the gas line...and Tim sucked it out, pressure-tested the line (which was OK, thankfully) and got the grill fired up in no time. NOTE: his rates are usually cheaper for the services performed, but it cost extra due to the emergency (which was completely worth it in my opinion)
- BBQ Doctor Tim GriffinOverall, it went fantastic. I would recommend Tim to anyone who needs a BBQ fixed. I will certainly contact him if I ever need any of my grills fixed.
- BBQ Doctor Tim GriffinThe problem I was having was that there was no gas flow to light the burners. So I called Mr. Tim Griffin. He came on time and diagnosed the problem after some checking. He fixed the problem as described above. He was very polite and professional. He explains what he was doing and gave me some hints on the grill maintenance. I was fully satisfied with his work
- FIELDS CONSTRUCTIONGreat job. Quickly accomplished. Very neat. Personable individual. After talking with Van, I would feel comfortable having him perform any repair or renovation/addition in my home.
- Weber GrillWeber Grill is a nationwide operation. They are certified barbecue experts. Their grills are top A products. They have wonderful 5 year to 25 year warranty on different parts so I called them and they sent out an individual that they contract with here in the Sacramento area. He’s called Fit 2 Grill and he did the actual replacement of the items. I would use them again in the future if need be
Gas Grill Repair Services in Sacramento
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Your Full Service Plumbing Contractor. Armstrong Plumbing has been servicing the Sacramento area for over 50 years offering commercial and residential services. From technical services to consulting; we do it all! Armstrong Plumbing is proud to be one of the few remaining non-commissioned plumbing shops providing you excellent service at a very competitive price, just read our reviews. Our superior knowledge of older homes and commercial properties is your assurance that every job site we ste..Recent Review:They were responsive and professional with the the estimate process.thomas p.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:It was okay, he was a gentlemen. I was happy.Rose E.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:The refrigerator went out in July 2018, I hired another company in January 2019 to finish the repair. They made one trip, my refrigerator was repaired.Edward H.
- Business Description:We have up to 4 employees we subcontract for company's needing labor assistance we are on hourly based pay making it more affordable for customers
- Business Description:We are a small company with a large list of items that can be performed. www.facebook.com/creig.fitzgerald.3 Photos Available on Facebook
- Business Description:Central Distributing is a one-stop-shop for all finishing touches for your home. Carrying all the best brand named appliances, plumbing fixtures, lighting fixtures, fireplaces, patio furniture, hand-painted artwork, outdoor living, and some of the most unique accessories for the home. Need delivery, installation or haul away of your appliances - our certified installers can handle everything from a microwave and dishwasher to a commercial style range and refrigerator
- Business Description:Lewis Welding Works has been owned and operated by the Lewis family at the same location in Roseville for over 60 years. With the lowest shop minimum around, just $20.00. You should give us a try before you throw it out
- Business Description:SEASONAL STORE HOURS:APRIL 1 - SEPTEMBER 30: MON-FRI 10:00 AM-7:00 PM; SAT 10:00 AM-6:00 PM; SUN 11:00 AM-5:00 PM.OCTOBER 1-MARCH 31: MON-SAT 10:00 AM-6:00PM; SUN 11:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas grill repair service articles
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
If you want to serve tender ribs, brisket or other meats at your next barbecue consider using a smoker. Smokers slow cook meat for hours at low temperatures.
Find grill services in
grill services in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dylan Wright, Electrician & Handymanpo box 1306
- Dylan Wright, Electrician & Handyman
- Grill Masters Cleaning & More4010 Foothills Blvd STE 103 PMB#30
- Grill Masters Cleaning & More
- LEWIS WELDING WORKS1306 CHURCH ST
- LEWIS WELDING WORKS
- Move Pro LLC735 S Sacramento St
- Move Pro LLC
- SOS Plumbing7405 greenback ln.
Citrus Heights, California
- SOS Plumbing