Cleaning the grill after winter is an essential step before barbecuing. Learn how to get rid of rusty grill grates, old grease in your drip pan, and help stainless steel shine.
Get matched with top grill services in Sacramento, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local grill services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Grill Repair Reviews in Sacramento
- Armstrong PlumbingGot 3 Angie's List bids to install a gas line for my grill. Armstrong came at the lowest cost for like work & scheduled a date. The work was outstanding & the installers were professional, efficient & informative. The permit inspector even commented on the superior work quality. Another good experience from an AL provider
- BBQ Doctor Tim GriffinTim is absolutely the best. He brought my Weber Gas Grill back to life. I called and left a message and he returned my call immediately. Although he was booked solid for a week, I decided to wait anyway because of the way he handled my call. He came over yesterday as scheduled, but I was unable to be there....no problem:) Tim let himself in to the yard and assessed the condition of the grill. He called me and explained it all over the phone and I approved the work. He called back after the work was completed and I offered to pay with a credit card. He offered to just leave an invoice and let me send him a check...REALLY? When I got home I checked out my grill and like he said, it good to go...operating like new:) I then cleaned-up the outside of the grill and grilling area and will be firing it up this weekend. Beside grilling bars this is the first repairs I have had in over ten years....best $182.00 spent in years. I was actually think of replacing the grill, because I figure it would cost too much to fix, but I was wrong. Before you buy (a new one) give the BBq Doctor a try....you can't go wrong with this service. I will definitely be getting a tune-up before i let it run done again. Thanks, BBq Docto
- BBQ Doctor Tim GriffinTim, was very responsive and professional. He did a wonderful job cleaning and replacing parts on my grill. Now my 10 year old grill is working like new!
- BBQ Doctor Tim GriffinThe problem I was having was that there was no gas flow to light the burners. So I called Mr. Tim Griffin. He came on time and diagnosed the problem after some checking. He fixed the problem as described above. He was very polite and professional. He explains what he was doing and gave me some hints on the grill maintenance. I was fully satisfied with his work
- BBQ Doctor Tim GriffinOverall, it went fantastic. I would recommend Tim to anyone who needs a BBQ fixed. I will certainly contact him if I ever need any of my grills fixed.
- BBQ Doctor Tim GriffinMy built-in natural gas BBQ wasn't working and, worst of all, we were expecting guests in a couple hours for a baby shower. I called Tim (BBQ Doctor) on a Saturday, and even though he was booked, he managed to squeeze me in due to the nature of the "emergency". He showed up in about 30 min and got our BBQ working before guests began arriving. He was courteous, professional and thorough (even under time pressure). The problem was water in the gas line...and Tim sucked it out, pressure-tested the line (which was OK, thankfully) and got the grill fired up in no time. NOTE: his rates are usually cheaper for the services performed, but it cost extra due to the emergency (which was completely worth it in my opinion)
- Weber GrillWeber Grill is a nationwide operation. They are certified barbecue experts. Their grills are top A products. They have wonderful 5 year to 25 year warranty on different parts so I called them and they sent out an individual that they contract with here in the Sacramento area. He’s called Fit 2 Grill and he did the actual replacement of the items. I would use them again in the future if need be
- BBQ Doctor Tim GriffinTim was outstanding. The grill works better now then it did when it was new (gas flaws in my original installation). The cost of rebuilding was a much better investment than buying a comparable unit. I needed somebody who had the skills to confidently complete the task. The Doctor did it.
- FIELDS CONSTRUCTIONGreat job. Quickly accomplished. Very neat. Personable individual. After talking with Van, I would feel comfortable having him perform any repair or renovation/addition in my home.
- BBQ Doctor Tim GriffinTim did an excellent job. For parts that needed replacing he gave me options, and made recommendations based on his view as to value rather than price. Considering how much time he spent, price was reasonable. I had not had much experience with a gas grill. After completing the repair Tim gave me tips on how to use and maintain. Repair was about a year ago and continues to work great. Next time I need help with the grill I will be calling Tim
Last update on April 28, 2017
Gas Grill Repair Services in Sacramento
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas grill repair service articles
If you won’t be BBQing when the cold weather arrives, learn all about storage for your gas grill in the winter to protect it from the elements and extend its longevity.
Learn how to clean a grill, whether it’s gas, propane, or charcoal, so it’s ready for all your outdoor cookouts. Get the best grill-cleaning methods here.
Find grill services in
- West Sacramento,
- Rio Linda,
- North Highlands,
- Rancho Cordova,
- Gold River,
- Fair Oaks,
- Citrus Heights,
- Elk Grove,
- Pleasant Grove,
- Granite Bay,
grill services in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Armstrong Plumbing2551 Albatross Way
Sacramento, California 95815
- Armstrong Plumbing
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Dylan Wright, Electrician & Handymanpo box 1306
Davis, California 95617
- Dylan Wright, Electrician & Handyman
- The Hot Spot - Year Round Fireside7610 Folsom-Auburn Road Suite 180
Folsom, California 95630
- The Hot Spot - Year Round Fireside