CENTRAL DISTRIBUTING

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2006

Central Distributing is a one-stop-shop for all finishing touches for your home. Carrying all the best brand named appliances, plumbing fixtures, lighting fixtures, fireplaces, patio furniture, hand-painted artwork, outdoor living, and some of the most unique accessories for the home. Need delivery, installation or haul away of your appliances - our certified installers can handle everything from a microwave and dishwasher to a commercial style range and refrigerator....

Strong Oak Moving has 15 years of quality experience in the moving industry. We know what it takes to get your move done quickly without damaging your belongings. We're locally owned and operated out of Visalia CA and are dedicated to quality service. Please call or click for an estimate today. “YOUR FAVORITE LOCAL MOVERS”

Lee's was founded in 1981. Lee's offers Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing services for Fresno, Madera, Sanger and Clovis to both businesses and home owners. Lee's offers residential plumbing diagnostics for $49 and that fee is waived upon approved repairs. Lee's offers residential AC & Heating diagnostics for $99 and the fee is not applied to repairs. Lee's offers FLAT rate pricing which means we do not charge by the hour, this way you know what to expect up front. Please call for commercial pricing. We look forward to earning your business.

ALL CAL GENERAL SERVICES We have professional experience in, EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR PAINTING, DRYWALL, Baseboards *Flooring *Electrical *Plumbing *Decking *Windows *Patios *Drywall *Texture *Wood floors *Back splash *countertops *Staining *Siding *Roofing And a lot more you said it! Call luis (559)231-8136

03/04/2015

Their service was fabulous from beginning to end. My entire experience with them was absolutely outstanding. I even wrote a letter to the owner complimenting the employees that helped me. I was very impressed.

Description of Work
I purchased a gas insert for my fireplace from them and they also installed it.

Category gas logs

01/05/2009

We were happy with the service and product.

Description of Work
We bought our stove top from here.

Category appliance sales

09/29/2006

The representative, Matt Davis, was extremely professional and patient. He listened to our needs and then showed us two or three alternatives for each category of appliance. He clearly knows a lot about appliances and what features to look for.

Description of Work
Purchased appliances for a kitchen remodel. Total cost was $2,560.

Category appliance sales

07/07/2006

THE PEOPLE THEY SEND TO MY HOUSE ARE VERY RESPECTFUL AND FRIENDLY. THEY KEEP A PROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE. I WILL HIRE THEM AGAIN. I REFER THEM TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY, THEY LEFT A GOOD IMPRESSION ON ME.

Description of Work
I HIRED THEM TO COME AND CLEAN MY AIR DUCTS.

Category air duct cleaning

Delivery, installation, and recycling of appliances and fireplaces. Installation of light fixtures.

Running of gas or water lines, concrete/brick/tile work, roofing, cabinet installation, wire runs, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover