Find top greenhouses in Richmond, VA
There are 1 top-rated greenhouses in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Nurseries Reviews in Richmond
- AZALEA MALL GARDEN CENTERFantastic. Everything I have purchased is reasonably priced and top quality. I have always been extremely pleased.
- Ed's Landscaping & Garden CenterI am so excited I found Ed's Landscaping and Garden Center. While I live in Richmond I have still have driven to Mechanicsville to purchase my plants from them. The prices are very, very good and the service is excellent. (I have seriously compared prices and they are very competitive, and with their shrubs and perennials, even cheaper than some home improvement stores and for surely cheaper thatn other garden centers). Their plant quality is great! Juli did a great job with her design, even if I had a challending shade/sun situation in my matching garden beds. She kept my budget in mind and didn't go overboard suggesting super expensive plants. She gave me tons of good advice. After my first two beds, I went back and Juli helped me design yet another bed. I can't wait to continue working with them to make my garden beautiful
- MULCH UNLIMITED INCI looked on Angie's List for someone to deliver and spread mulch, but there weren't many reviews for companies who did that type of work. So, I used the phone book and started making calls. The woman who answered the phone at Mulch Unlimited was so nice that I thought I'd give them the job regardless of their quote! As it turned out, their quoted price was lower, and they could do the job sooner (within several days) than anyone else I had called.The gentlemen who came to do the work arrived when they said they would, were professional, and kind.My actual bill was less than they quoted, as I had ordered 13 yards of mulch, and they only needed to put down 11 yards
- SNEED'S NURSERY & GARDEN CENTERSneed's makes beautiful pot arrangements and has very good taste. The employee who helped me with my problem was very knowledgeable and patient.
- Boulevard Flower GardensWe had been looking for a product we had heard about on a Saturday morning talk show regarding plants, gardens, etc on am radio station 1140 for a problem we have been having with voles in our yard. We only knew the product was produced by a company with a name sounding like Bauer. We went to Lowe's, Home Depot, and Ace Hardware and we were unable to find the product. The fellow on the radio program had indicated he believed the product was carried by a store in Mechanicsville, Virginia. Since we lived in Chester, Virginia we were not eager to take the trip just for the one item. While heading to South Park Mall off I-95 in Colonial Heights, Virginia we remembered that Boulevard Flowers used to carry a wide variety of items however we had not been to their new location. When we stopped by their new location we were tremendously surprised at the size of their facility. When we asked about the product they knew exactly what we were talking about and showed us two variations; one type to use with a spray hose and another cranular type. We ended up purchasing the type to use with a spray hose, plus a large fern which they developed at their location, I believe it is called a 'Rita' fern. Near the entrance of their new store was an area for customers to pick their own berries
- Boulevard Flower GardensThe sale person at this location talked with me and helped me plan my garden from start to finished. Last year I had so many bugs that ate certain vegetable plants that it ruin my garden pretty much. The sale person help and educated me on what plants I should plant around my garden to keep certain insects out and what plants would help my garden to grow without using pepticides, this is the best service I've every had! I would recommend this company to anyone especially if you were not born with a green thumb!
- AZALEA MALL GARDEN CENTERIts a friendly place. Its fun to browse and they're available to answer questions but are not high pressure. Its small and we like the neighborhood feeling. Many people don't realize its there because it is in the largely empty parking lot of the now demolished Azalea Mall. It's close to the Belleview, Ginter Park neighborhood which is well known for its gardens and its yearly Garden Walk. Many of the those gardeners frequent Azalea Mall Garden Center
- Greener Nurseries IncOur relationship started years ago when I took over the responsibility for the Christmas decorations for our church and had no idea where I was supposed to get the poinsettias. I found a flyer for Greener Nurseries and thought I'd give them a shot. The plants were huge and gorgeous and the congregation was thrilled. A few years later, a new member to the committee suggested that we save some money and get the plants from Sam's Club, so that became the plan. Well, when we went to get 50 plants from Sam's, not only did they not have enough, the ones they did have were scraggly and browning and small (8" vs. Greener's 10" pots.) I called Greener Nurseries in a panic and explained my predicament. Not only did the Hayes' come to my rescue with the poinsettias, they were so nice about the situation they melted my embarrassment away with their kindness. I did more research the next year and found that no one in the Richmond area could beat the Greener Nurseries price on a 10" plant with the foil and the free delivery anyway so ever since they've been the only company for us
- Ed's Landscaping & Garden CenterI have never taken the time to write a review about a company but if I can save anyone from the hardship that I have experienced in my dealings, it is worth the time to write this review. A project leader came out and chatted leisurely about what they would do for a project and then when it came time to do the project, the person who spent the time discussing and designing it was never on site. People came out to do the work that were barely made privy to the original discussion and it showed. The person that spent ample time chatting was regularly too busy to make it out to be present for any portion of the actual work. Moreover, half the pants were subpar and needed replacing. The second time some went bad I just decided to not call them back. Meanwhile, I also spent $5000 + on a dry creek bed and drainage pipe install that made my run off situation MUCH WORSE. My parents lived in my house for 14 years prior to me and they just touched up gravel runoff in one to two areas with a rake after a rain. Now I need heavy equipment after each major rain. The water doesn't get to the pipe they dug up my drive to install at the start of the dry creek bed. It cuts a rut across my drive and goes in to the bed. When it does make it to the bed, the rock from the dry creek bed washes in the woods. When they put the dry creek bed in they regraded my drive without any discussion and pushed a large amount of rock to one side and it has been an awful mess of rock wash where they pushed it since. I had to replant periwinkle where they made these "improvements" of the install of the dry creek bed and have spent hundreds of dollars to fill in the areas that were disrupted during the installation. On top of it all, they charged me 300 to come put the rock back that had washed out of the dry creek bed in the woods and that smooth out the drive from the rock wall that they graded where the rock had washed and made massive culverts of rock wash. The second time I had a disaster with it occurring again their solution was to say that they did not think they were the right person for the job (?!?!) and that "we've experienced record breaking rains". They never even came out to see the mess that they helped create, at the tune of over a $5300 investment to "fix", and it's worse than ever before. I've truly NEVER had such a disappointing experience with a company
Last update on June 14, 2019
Greenhouses in Richmond
Exterior Medics is a premier home remodeling company, specializing in exterior replacement and repairs for both commercial and residential properties. When it comes to service and execution, we are unmatched. We've earned the Angie's List Super Service Award for 8 consecutive years, and are among just 2% of contractors nationwide to earn the GAF Master Elite status. Our team handles every project with utmost care and a laser-focused attention to detail. We consider every home we touch to be a..
"Exterior Medics did an outstanding job replacing two sets of doors and storm doors in our home. The doors are wonderful and the team was highly professional and great to work with. "
Hurricane Fence Company specializes in Residential, Commercial & Government Fence and Perimeter Solutions for projects of every size and budget.
"Very happy with our new fence. Of the 4 estimates we received, Hurricane was the lowest AND the most complete. Work was completed on time and on budget. Highly recommended!"
Veteran owned and operated. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Ask about our various military discounts
"They do an excellent job and come back on a regular basis to keep the lawn mowed."
Founded in 1876 in Chesterfield County "J.B. Watkins & Brother" originally specialized in the mail order supply of small fruit trees. Over time the product line grew to include a variety of deciduous trees, shrubs, and ornamental plants. J.B. Watkins & Brother became a leading importer and propagator of European ornamental plants, many of which were introduced into this country by the nursery and have since become widely used in American landscape design. In 1998 the Nursery closed its Midlot..
"They were good. They did a good job. They were efficient and they came out promptly. The price was good."
Grower and Garden Center, as well as event venue site. A local family business; hometown & homegrown. Specializing in seasonal annuals, perennials, herbs, vegetable plants, organic controls, shrubs & trees. Planning events for family fun, learning together, enjoying the simple outdoor pleasures in life. Luncheon Cafe open Monday-Friday, 11am-2pm
"They are located closer to my house and have been stopping there for years. Most recently I bought mulch from them and it was cheaper than the previous person I used. They behave professional. The people there are really nice and friendly. They are prompt in showing up. They are very professional and polite. They get along with my dogs as well. They are good.
Virginia Cultivars LLC is a plant propagation company focused on continual growth and driven by results. We work with researchers, farmers, educators, processors, and retailers in an effort to build relationships that support the process from seed to market. Our goal is to educate by providing on site visits, consultation services, newsletters, THC testing, diagnostics by text/email, and sponsored workshops and seminars for little or no charge. Our ground up approach and our transparency unma..
Miller Tyme Roofing and Construction, LLC. is locally owned and operated. Financing options are available. For finding us on Angie's List you qualify for an automatic percentage based discount dependent on project size.
"Travis and his crew were always on time. Their qualit of work and reasonable price, make them the best choice. And they are great guys."
Eds landscaping is a family-owned, 60 acre, full service Garden Center and Growing Facility located in Mechanicsville, Virginia. We service Richmond, Mechanicsville, Tappahanock, Petersburg, Williamsburg, Chesterfield and surrounding areas. We operate mainly by referrals and pride ourselves on quality, knowledge and service. Being a full service company we can help with all aspects of your outdoor needs. Our Designers can consult with you for your landscaping, patios, retaining walls, ponds..
"As promised,a few weeks after meeting with the designer the crew showed up. Everyone was very courteous and professional; explaining everything as they went along. They even did acouple of extra projects for me when I asked. The whole job was completed in one day. I am really pleased with the outcome. Next year I definitely will hire them for landscaping the back.
Dominion Quality Landscaping is dedicated to providing excellent customer service. We provide customized lawn maintenance packages to meet the needs of our customers.
My name is Gavin Coleman, I'm the founder and owner of Coleman Landscaping. I'm in my third year at Boston University and I started Coleman Landscaping two summers ago with the goal of making my home town of Richmond a more beautiful place. Through never being satisfied with mediocrity, we're quickly becoming Richmond's favorite Landscaping service. I know you'll love working with us and I hope you choose us to service your next big project
See all 1 highly rated companies in RichmondJoin Angi now
Find nurseries in
- Bon Air,
- Highland Springs,
- Glen Allen,
- Manakin Sabot,
- Colonial Heights,
- Church Road,
- Amelia Court House,
nurseries in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Hurricane Fence Company1300 DINNEEN ST
Richmond, Virginia 23220
- Miller Tyme Roofing and Construction, LLC.5509 Pony Farm Drive
Richmond, Virginia 23227
- Plant by Design LLC4419 Waumsetta Road
Richmond, Virginia 23235
- SNEED'S NURSERY & GARDEN CENTER8756 W HUGUENOT RD
Richmond, Virginia 23235
- Hurricane Fence Company
- Boulevard Flower Gardens2100 Ruffin Mill Road
South Chesterfield, Virginia 23834
- Boulevard Flower Gardens
- COLLIERS WATERFALLS & FNTNS1500 Oakbridge Terrace Suite C
Powhatan, Virginia 23139
- COLLIERS WATERFALLS & FNTNS
- Ed's Landscaping & Garden Center5172 Cold Harbor Rd
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111
- Exterior Medics7540 Accotink Park Rd
Springfield, Virginia 22150
- Ed's Landscaping & Garden Center
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
Blackstone, Virginia 23824
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- MULCH UNLIMITED INC8369 Richfood Road
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23116
- MULCH UNLIMITED INC
- The Turf SurgeonP.O Box 6737
Chesapeake, Virginia 23323
- The Turf Surgeon
- VIRGINIA CUSTOM BUILDINGS & PLAY CENTERS280 BROAD ST
Manakin Sabot, Virginia 23103
- VIRGINIA CUSTOM BUILDINGS & PLAY CENTERS
- Watkins Nurseries101 Dry Bridge Rd
Midlothian, Virginia 23114
- Watkins Nurseries