Compare quotes from top central vacuum repair services
Get matched with top central vacuum repair services in Raleigh, NC
There are 6 highly-rated local central vacuum repair services.
Recent Central Vacuum Cleaning Reviews in Raleigh
- ALL TRADESI've had a great experience with Macie and his team! He is professional and knowledgeable and just wants to leave you feeling satisfied. For example, he helped me discard so many boxes and wood planks for free, just as a favor, wears a mask when working, replies to phone quickly, and cleans up after the team's done. He also explained a lot to me for long-term termite/moisture prevention and the work itself was done well. The price is def fair for the quality you get. He takes pride in his work, and he's in it for the long-term working relationship. I'm going to hire his team for a bigger project soon
- ALL TRADESMacie and his team were extremely responsive and delivered services according to the projected time line. He went above and beyond in terms of customer service and work product. He was candid in his diagnosis and provided the most comprehensive repair plan according to our budget. We will continue to use him for all of our needs
- Triangle Cleaning ProfessionalsI don't know a better way to say this other than, WOW! These guys have a client for as long as i live in this area! I wish I would have known about them to get our new home ready for move in because the job they did on our move out at the house we were leaving was pristine.. wow! It was short notice but they didn't blink and were so kind to accommodate us. They are very reasonably priced especially for the quality of work you get! The floors were spotless, the refrigerator and oven looked brand new, the bathrooms were perfect! They didn't cut corners and honestly that is very rare to find in a business now days. I'm so very happy to have found them and I highly, HIGHLY recommend them
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTSJeremy arrived promptly, reviewed the system and explained it to us. He brought the new hose and bags with him as well as some other accessories so that I could examine them. He explained what he was doing and found a broken outlet which he quickly replaced for a small replacement cost.
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTSGreat! Jeremy was knowledgable and experienced and helped me make an informed decision based on our circumstances. I was very pleased with the experience and the outcome!
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTSInstallers were very professional and efficient. Worked with us to decide where to install outlets. Showed up when they said they would. We are very pleased with the installation and the vacuum itself.
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTSSpoke with Rich initially and he was the one who installed our house vacuum. Rich arrived on time and was very professional and very knowledgeable of the product and its installation. He reccomended the best product for our needs and house size. I thought it was considerate that he would be concerned about the noise level on installation because I work nights and the installation took most of the early day. We are enjoying our house vacuum and I thought Dyson was a good product. This vacuum is much better. I would recommend this company highly. Thanks Rich
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTSJustin and Jeremy came out to our house on the date scheduled and installed the new central vacuum unit. They were excellent in the care and quality of the installation, taking time to thoroughly check all components of our system. They thoroughly demonstrated the features and design of the new tools. I received a call later from the stores General Manage Jody Witt asking if everything was satisfactory and processed the billing, even finding an error and refunded the difference. Tom Proctor and his entire staff our true professionals in the vacuum cleaner business
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTSWe were referred to them by our Home Warranty service . Our central vac was not working. They looked at it and said it was too old to get parts. They contacted the warranty company and got permission to put in a brand new unit. They handled everything with the Home Warranty people and it was seamless. Felt they went above and beyond to get our system up and runnin
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTSWe were told by the service man that our vac system had one of two motors burned out. Since the system was 17 years old we were advised that the second motor was likely on its way out as well. However, they were willing to give us a price to replace the burnt out motor vs replace the old unit with a new. In view of the age of the machine and the cost of the replacement motor, we asked them to replace the unit with a new one, which they did within a week in a timely manner. So far so good since then. While in our home they also performed a minor repair on one of the outlets without additional charge. They were unable to replace a worn out belt on the power head since they didn't have one on their truck and asked that we take it into their shop. I eventually did take the power head/wand into have it serviced. I paid for the part and they serviced it free since I had recently purchased the new unit. Happy to be up and running again
Central Vacuum Cleaners in Raleigh
- Business Description:General remodeling and renovation, Painting(interior/exterior , Decking, Doors and Windows, custom work and More... The company you can trust to get it done.Recent Review:Carlos and his guys were quick to respond to the job online. They were punctual and finished all three jobs in one weekend. They did great work. Would definitely recommend!Katie P.
- Business Description:We believe in high-touch home repair and maintenance. All interior and exterior residential remodeling is handled by our founders Carlos, and Santiago From wood rot to cosmetic upgrades, we deliver long-lasting results for your family's home.Recent Review:They were professional, courteous , and had new chandelier hung in no time. Would derfinitely hire again.Sheila S.
- Business Description:For over 31 years Vacuum Cleaner Hospital (VCH) has served floor care needs in Chapel Hill, Cary, Raleigh, Durham. Our full service vacuum store sells and services all major vacuum brands. As the name implies we offer the best vacuum repair for your vacuum cleaner. It doesn't matter what brand or where you bought it - we can service it. If you're in need of a new vacuum our knowledgeable staff can help find the perfect vacuum to fit YOUR needs. Central Vacuum Experts is our Central Vacuum (wh..Recent Review:When our home was built, the builders "roughed in" a central vac system by installing the outlets and vertical pipes down to the crawl space. We wanted to have our system finished, to include horizontal connecting piping in the crawl space and extending into the garage. We already had a separate circuit for the vacuum and low voltage wires run to each outlet. Jason was able to provide a quote after exchanging emails and speaking over the phone for the system completion. We decided to go with a different vacuum, but Jason worked with us and was open to completing the install (without supplying the vacuum). Jeremy was prompt and professional, and completed the install in just a few hours. All piping was supplied, as well as the outlet covers/receivers, and Jeremy mounted the vacuum and connected all piping. Before he left, he tested out the system with me and gave me a few pointers on how to use it. We have been using the system for over a month now, and could not be more happy with it! We have had no issues with the install, and everything works great. Thank you Jason and Jeremy, and the Central Vac Experts team, we highly recommendBen C.
- Business Description:My company specializes in interior and exterior home maintenance. Areas of expertise are painting, carpentry, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical work. I am an independent owner of ALL TRADES. I have been in the business of interior and exterior home maintenance for over 20 years. Great customer service is expected from all staffRecent Review:It went very well. Macie and his crew were very professional and did a very good job. Macie and the crew were very friendly and easy to work with. Macie and crew are a one stop shopping operation. You need not look anywhere else to get whatever you need done. Macie and crew even helped my daughter put together a bookshelf for her projectLisa B.
- Business Description:RELAX! Help is just a click or phone call away. Greer's Service Company is a Family Owned & Operated Heating and Cooling Repair, Service, and Sales company. We have been providing comfortable indoor air to people all over the Triangle for more than 40 years. We’re fully licensed, fully qualified, and fully ready to handle whatever problem life has thrown at your heating and cooling system. Either way, just take a deep breath, relax, and click or call to request service right now. Additional D..Recent Review:Several years ago, Greer's came out to perform maintenance on my HVAC system and I was highly impressed with the honesty and candor of the gentleman (Mike) who performed the work. This Winter I had an issue with my furnace and could not remember the name of the company that had previously impressed me, so I turned to the omnipotent Google to help me figure it out. A search of trustworthy, family owned HVAC companies turned up the standard results without distinction and I selected one that I thought was Greer's without recalling the name. Long story short, they came out, made a 1 minute repair (literally flipped a switch), and then proceeded to share the news of imminent doom related to my HVAC system. Within 30 minutes of the Tech providing the news of my rapidly approaching need for a stockpile of extra blankets and the hiring of a full time lumberjack to supply all the firewood I was going to need, I had the full attention of a "Supervisor" who magically appeared at my home to provide an official quote for a new furnace. I was so thankful for their incredible sleuthing skills which were sure to save me from a future of suffering in an Antarctic-like frozen tundra of a home, I immediately agreed to purchase the proposed upgraded replacement system right there on the spot. Crisis averted and warmth was a continued guarantee for my future. In reality, I simply said Thank You, I will discuss with the spousal unit - have a good day. Or some similar BS to attempt to get them to leave without me actually laughing at them and telling them to go away quickly. Of course, they stuck around and tried to "sell me" on the spot with horrific tales of emergency repair prices during the Winter season and all that awesomeness. Yada, yada, yada, they were sent on their way and I retreated to my comfy chair to ponder whether or not I should order a Jersey Mike's sub or not. AND my system continued to work with no issues whatsoever and full warmth and comfort were enjoyed by all throughout Winter. Soooo, now on to the actual review of Greer's... I somehow finally figured out the proper name of the company I wanted originally in March and called Greer's for a second opinion for reassurance that my system was indeed OK for the Spring. Kim Greer answered the phone and I described my excellent experience of the last time they were here and she said, "That must have been Mike or Dave". Assuming she was correct, I asked her if one of them could be the person to inspect my system and provide a second opinion. A day or so later, Dave Greer and son (David?) arrived to provide the system inspection. Dave essentially said that the system was in good shape for a few more years, might need a replacement part or two in the next year or so, and could use some maintenance. Wow, no gloom and doom forecast. No up-sell. No tricks. Nothing but honesty and frank assessments. In fact, I had been toying with the idea of replacing the entire HVAC system and he informed me that it was not necessary at this time. Most HVAC companies would take full advantage of me if I indicated I wanted to replace the entire system even though it was not needed, but Greer's was honest and forthcoming and did the right thing. Very much appreciated. Regardless of Dave's professional opinion, I still wanted to replace the entire system because I am just wasteful and irresponsible with my finances. Actually, since it was approximately 15 years old, and I wanted the system to be in great shape when I plan to sell my house in the next 3-5 years, and I did not want to deal with repairs and unexpected HVAC expenses while in the home, and I am just stubborn when I make a decision...I pushed for a whole system replacement quote. Good idea? Who knows, but somebody is going to own a plush house with **** good infrastructure in the next few years by the time I am finished and I will be living at 9000' in the middle of the Colorado Rocky Mountains where AC is not needed. but a snowmobile is. In the end, Mike from Greer's and his crew performed an excellent install of a completely new HVAC system (furnace, condensing unit, evaporator coil, refrigerant lines, rigid ducts, expansion boxes, flex ducts, extra insulation and mastic sealant at every connection and vent - approximately 30 vents and 3 returns). I also received a 10 year parts and labor warranty on the entire system. Mike and his Team were extremely punctual, completed work ahead of time and cleaned up all areas very well. I highly recommend Greer's for any type of maintenance or system upgrade, replacement or new installation and I definitely recommend asking for Mike. He was indeed the gentleman that came to perform the maintenance years ago that impressed me so much with his honesty and candor and the actual reason I remembered the experience and requested Greer's in the first place. I feel fortunate to have had him perform the work on our home. His attention to detail and obvious efforts above and beyond the norm are extremely appreciated and provide a confidence of a quality installation that I seldom experience when working with any industryThomas F.
- Business Description:Triangle Cleaning Professionals mission is to ensure quality service through our attention to detail and outstanding customer service. We are licensed, insured and bonded because we care about our customers. Our goal is to simplify our client’s lives by saving them valuable time and energy in the most environmentally responsible manner. By taking cleaning off your “to do” list, time is freed up for family, friends and funRecent Review:Even being a general cleaning, I was impressed with how well everything was done!Brandi B.
- Business Description:Great Quality and Guarantee every client will be Satified
- Business Description:Cleaning Service
- Business Description:IT Cleaning LLC provides reliable, dependable, affordable commercial/residential cleaning. Where no job is to big or small.
- Business Description:Secur-Tek Inc is a locally owned company and has been in business since 1990. the two owners have over 50 years combined experience in their respected fields. Secur-Tek Inc provides quality installations of the products it sells and takes pride in it's service work and outstanding reputationRecent Review:David & AJ were punctual & professional. They completed the required work & answered my questions. Most of the security installation that was in the house when I bought it was reusable but a few modifications were neededKathleen C.
See all 6 highly rated companies in RaleighJoin Angi now
Find central vacuum repair services in
central vacuum repair services in Raleigh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Burroughs Systems Inc.2035 Progress Ct.
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Burroughs Systems Inc.
- DC Handy Men709 Carver St.
Durham, North Carolina
- DC Handy Men
- Erich Brueckmann Electrical Contracting LLC225 Covenant Rock Lane
Holly Springs, North Carolina
- Erich Brueckmann Electrical Contracting LLC
- Greer's Service Co Inc7229 Terregles Dr
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Greer's Service Co Inc
- HAIR ELECTRIC INC188 MEDICAL DR
Angier, North Carolina
- HAIR ELECTRIC INC
- Icon Cleaning Service300 Fayetteville St, #782
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Immaculate Cleaning,Residential-(Estate Clean outs3714-Guess Road
Durham, North Carolina
- Impact Electrical & Remodeling, LLC3717 Old Country Ln
Raleigh, North Carolina
- IT Cleaning LLC54 N Sussex Drive
Smithfield, North Carolina
- Icon Cleaning Service
- K.C's Cleaning
BRENTWOOD, North Carolina
- K.C's Cleaning
- Las Mellisas Services2600 Cedar Forest Way 101
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Las Mellisas Services
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTS300 S ELLIOTT RD STE A
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- VACUUM CLEANER HOSPITAL/CENTRAL VACUUM EXPERTS