Asbestos can be dangerous if disturbed and costly to remove. Safe identification and containment are key. Learn how to best deal with asbestos in your home.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Raleigh, NC
There are 5 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Asbestos Removal Reviews in Raleigh
- EMR Services IncEMR services assisted me in every way possible. Was planning a renovation in an old house before we moved in and had asbestos testing done through them. When the test came back positive a day before I was to start the renovation, they pulled an emergency permit and had the asbestos removed and 3rd party inspected by 3 p.m. the next day. I didn't lose a day of work. They were there for any questions, were incredibly thorough, sent pictures of the final products, and communicated clearly and effectively throughout the entire process. I would recommend EMR Services to anybody. They were wonderful to work with
- Carolina Restoration ServicesI was pleased with the professionalism of the staff, particularly Mr. Chris Flantos who coordinated every phase of the project and kept me informed along the way. Damage included kitchen, living room, three bedrooms, and roof. All repairs were executed in a timely manner and with great skill.
- EMR Services IncThe project was managed with excellent efficiency and expertise from the estimate to the two-day project, and through the final sign off and delivery of the independent asbestos inspector clearance certificate. They ran a tight ship and communication throughout was excellent.
- A B CONTROL, INC.Excellent job. They arrived as scheduled, and they did a complete and professional removal. We are very satisfied.
- EnpuriconWe had water damage under our kitchen floor due to a broken water line under the kitchen area of my house. The linoleum in the kitchen was tested and determined to contain asbestos. Enpuricon provided a quote to remove two layers of linoleum (2 layers) and the underlying subfloor from the kitchen, mudroom and laundry room of my house (approximately 350 sf). Jack and his crew took less than two days to do the work. The work was done very professionally and everything was cleaned up very well . We are very happy with the result and are now ready for the reconstruction of the new floor to begin
- A B CONTROL, INC.AB Control was wonderful. Jeff came to our home and inspected our HVAC system and its ductwork. He offered three different abatement options, including an encapsulation of all asbestos or a removal. We decided to do a complete removal and also had concerns about our drywall containing asbestos. Jeff took some samples and tested them--fortunately that didn't contain any. Jeff was always willing to discuss options with us-what was most affordable, what we should and should not worry about. He and Brian are incredibly professional and also great people. We received a detailed estimate for any of the work we wished to have done. Even after we waited a few months, AB Control honored the original quote and we had the work done in June. Jeff, Arturo, Brian, and others came for the work and were friendly, thorough, clean, and efficient. We received details about the disposal of the materials and were also given a receipt along with printed credentials for each member of the team at the house. Great service and I couldn't recommend them more highly
- A B CONTROL, INC.Brian Beck provided advice on this situation. I would definitely recommend should you need theses services.
- A B CONTROL, INC.This company is excellent. They arrived right on time and efficiently removed the asbestos, radiators, boiler and pipes. The basement was cleaned after their equipment was removed and everything put back into place. Jeff and his crew did exactly what they said they would do and it was a pleasant experience. Great company that provides excellent service. Recommend them highly
- A B CONTROL, INC.Overall I was very happy with the work done by AB Control. Brian was very quick to come out to my place and getting me an estimate. He was also very helpful with getting the permit to have the asbestos removed. His crew was able to start much quicker than I had expected and on short notice. The crew was very professional at all times. They did a good job preserving the drywall ceiling and subfloor while removing the asbestos. The did a great job cleaning everything up after they completed the work. Throughout the project Brian did an excellent job communicating what was happening and the status of the work
- A B CONTROL, INC.A B Control uses e-signature functionality for its contracts, which is convenient. The project manager, Jeff, was extremely professional and told us exactly what would go on. We were thoroughly informed of the expectations on our end (remove all furniture, etc.). The project was a two-day job and Jeff communicated with us as to the status of the job at the end of each day. The crew missed a small spot behind a wood valance (which was very easy to miss) and came back to take care of it pronto. The way they handled that made me even more pleased with the overall job. The only thing that seemed to be a problem at one time was getting the job scheduled. However, my husband was the one communicating with the company and may not have gotten it across how quickly we needed the job taken care of. It took over two months from the point of first contact to getting the job completed. That probably speaks to how busy A B Control is because they are so good at what they do and because they occupy a fairly unique niche. Also, two weeks of that time involved getting a permit. Overall I would not hesitate to use this company again nor hesitate to recommend them. Again, they are extremely professional and do exactly what they say they will do
Last update on July 13, 2021
Asbestos Removal Services in Raleigh
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Older homes are charming and unique. But remember, if you plan to buy or renovate a historic home, hire a home inspector and beware of these hidden problems.
Tradespeople like remodelers, roofers and plumbers are more at risk of asbestos exposure due to the work they do. Learn more about the history of asbestos.
Find asbestos removal services in
- Wake Forest,
- Archer Lodge,
- Fuquay Varina,
- Holly Springs,
- Willow Spring,
- New Hill,
- Wilsons Mills,
- Chapel Hill,
asbestos removal services in Raleigh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Restoration Disaster Cleanup3029 Stonybrook Dr Suite 111
Raleigh, North Carolina 27604
- Restoration Disaster Cleanup
- First Call Cleaning and Restoration3205 NC 62 North
Burlington, North Carolina 27217
- First Call Cleaning and Restoration
- Green Planet Energy Solutions9101 Southern Pine Blvd Ste 320
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
- Green Planet Energy Solutions
- Krichco Construction IncPO Box 9400
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27515
- Krichco Construction Inc
- Pure Solutions Inc.PO Box 1663
Angier, North Carolina 27501
- Pure Solutions Inc.
- Total Construction by Dale Lands LLC13376 US Hwy 70 Business West
Clayton, North Carolina 27520
- Total Construction by Dale Lands LLC
- Unlimited Paint and Wallpaper255 Lake Wendell Rd
Wendell, North Carolina 27591
- Unlimited Paint and Wallpaper