Each of the six types of asbestos poses a risk of serious disease to people exposed through construction or products.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Raleigh, NC
There are 5 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Recent Asbestos Removal Reviews in Raleigh
- EMR Services IncEMR services assisted me in every way possible. Was planning a renovation in an old house before we moved in and had asbestos testing done through them. When the test came back positive a day before I was to start the renovation, they pulled an emergency permit and had the asbestos removed and 3rd party inspected by 3 p.m. the next day. I didn't lose a day of work. They were there for any questions, were incredibly thorough, sent pictures of the final products, and communicated clearly and effectively throughout the entire process. I would recommend EMR Services to anybody. They were wonderful to work with
- Carolina Restoration ServicesI was pleased with the professionalism of the staff, particularly Mr. Chris Flantos who coordinated every phase of the project and kept me informed along the way. Damage included kitchen, living room, three bedrooms, and roof. All repairs were executed in a timely manner and with great skill.
- EMR Services IncThe project was managed with excellent efficiency and expertise from the estimate to the two-day project, and through the final sign off and delivery of the independent asbestos inspector clearance certificate. They ran a tight ship and communication throughout was excellent.
- A B CONTROL, INC.Excellent job. They arrived as scheduled, and they did a complete and professional removal. We are very satisfied.
- EnpuriconWe had water damage under our kitchen floor due to a broken water line under the kitchen area of my house. The linoleum in the kitchen was tested and determined to contain asbestos. Enpuricon provided a quote to remove two layers of linoleum (2 layers) and the underlying subfloor from the kitchen, mudroom and laundry room of my house (approximately 350 sf). Jack and his crew took less than two days to do the work. The work was done very professionally and everything was cleaned up very well . We are very happy with the result and are now ready for the reconstruction of the new floor to begin
- A B CONTROL, INC.Brian was incredibly professional and responsive. His crew was neat and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him.
- Carolina Restoration ServicesI really don't know where to begin. These guys are awesome and they are professionals. I have found it extremely difficult to find someone that is a professional, shows up ON TIME, and comes in ON BUDGET. These are the people you are looking for. I worked directly with Scott on several projects ranging from plumbing, roofing, electrical, HVAC to framing, you name it. The job got done right, on time and on budget. Any time I needed something or had a question I could call them or email them and get a response back almost immediately. I will only be doing business with these guys from now on for everything
- A B CONTROL, INC.I contacted Jeff Brewer at A B Control to ask about the process and cost for removing linoleum flooring in my kitchen (in case it had asbestos). He was extremely informative and helpful and suggested that I could take a floor sample myself (rather than hiring him to do it) and take it to CEI Labs to have tested. He provided meticulous instructions for how to do it. Once I had the flooring tested I talked to Jeff again and A B Control gave me a fair estimate for the work but also told me exactly how I would go about doing it myself if I chose to do so. Since I am on a budget, I decided to do the work myself. I even called a third time to go over instructions again (months later when I was closer to doing the work) and Jeff once again patiently advised me. If finances were not an issue, I would not hesitate to hire A B Control to do this job for me. Trustworthy, responsive, honest
- A B CONTROL, INC.Brian Beck and crew are unmatched when it comes to quality service (compared to the providers, I have experienced...and they all received A's). It was very gratifying to find someone skilled and knowledgeable and whom you felt goes above and beyond. He took time to educated me and walk me through the project. He answered the why and how...describing every detail and more. The crew met the timeline. If the slightest delay, a phone call came through well before the scheduled time and the crew arrived when said. Professional, courteous and knowledgeable is always a plus. I found it very refreshing to do business with a team (from the office to the field) who placed the customer's need first. Brian did not try to give a sales pitch. He clearly demonstrated what the issue was and how it would be handled and cost. Contract was followed to the letter. The cleanup was outstanding. They were very respectful of me and my home. I know I was dealing with people /a business with integrity. Which is KEY to doing business with me. My thanks to Brian and team...you deserve an A++
- A B CONTROL, INC.Brian and his guys took a couple of days to get the asbestos out safely and per regulations hired an independent company for final inspection and air testing. The whole job was fast and easy (for me). Brian was very thorough in explaining exactly how the process would go and provided us with documentation throughout. When the job was complete Brian shared information that he had learned about my new house from his crawling around the attic and crawlspace. He made suggestions for dealing with some of the problems that he had seen
Asbestos Removal Services in Raleigh
- Business Description:We are an asbestos inspection and abatement company. Please review our website: www.traccodrs.com Services: Asbestos Inspections Asbestos Abatement (removal) Lead and Mold Inspections/Remediation/Renovation Demolition Renovations - to include drywall and paintingRecent Review:They were very good to work and had a good communication. They did a good job in documentation.Taylor B.
- Business Description:Asbestos Removal, Lead Abatement, Mold Remediation and Demolition. What makes us different is our competitive pricing, we get jobs done in timely manner, strive for excellence and we are owner-operated. We have been in business since 2001, and now we are looking to expand through using this avenue. Hard workers, knowledgeable and honestRecent Review:EMR services assisted me in every way possible. Was planning a renovation in an old house before we moved in and had asbestos testing done through them. When the test came back positive a day before I was to start the renovation, they pulled an emergency permit and had the asbestos removed and 3rd party inspected by 3 p.m. the next day. I didn't lose a day of work. They were there for any questions, were incredibly thorough, sent pictures of the final products, and communicated clearly and effectively throughout the entire process. I would recommend EMR Services to anybody. They were wonderful to work withMatthew H.
- Business Description:A B Control, Inc. performs asbestos abatement services. Our firm specializes in residential and smaller commercial jobs. All workers are individually accredited and licensed. Free estimates are provided. We are a long-standing member of the Better Business Bureau and maintain an A+ rating. Additionally, we are a member of the Indoor Air Quality Association, and Brian Beck is certified through the American Council for Accredited Certification as a Microbial Remediation Supervisor. Angie'..Recent Review:Excellent job. They arrived as scheduled, and they did a complete and professional removal. We are very satisfied.Sharon C.
- Business Description:We are a general Asbestos company that oversees testing and remediation projects in the residential sectors. Our highly experienced staff has the know-how to guarantee that our clients are completely satisfied with our service and the end resultRecent Review:Great! It took two days for my job. They did come a bit late each day (11am-noon) but they stayed late (6-7pm) and got the work done. I would definitely use these guys again.Christy & Matt D.
- Business Description:FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE EMERGENCIES, CALL 919-EMERG-NC - EMERG+NC Property Rescuers® - Licensed, Certified and Consumer Preferred Insurance Claim Contracting Firm. Full Service / Turn Key Property Damage Restoration Business to Include Residential or Commercial Property Damage from Water, Flood, Mold, Fire, Smoke, Wind, Bio-hazards or ANY type of property damage. NC Licensed General Contractor. Emergency Property Damage Advice or Emergency Repair Services Needed NOW!? Call 919 EMERG-NC (363-7462)..Recent Review:We found water damage last October under our kitchen floor from a broken icemaker water line, We had a difficult time finding a contractor because everyone was in southeastern NC fixing flood damage from Hurricane Florence. Finally got Emerg-NC to come over and hired them to help us get the damage repaired. Josh and Fred were excellent in the assistance they provided us. Josh was our primary contact throughout the process, and he was always prompt in calling us back when we had questions. After a few weeks, the damage was repaired and we are back to normal. They were excellent, and I would definitely hire them again if the need arisesWilliam M.
- Business Description:Carolina Asbestos Services is your local, veteran-owned team of insurance and restoration experts here to restore your home or business to its original state. We bring over a decade of experience to the table, specializing in asbestos but also working on lead abatement and mold remediation. In addition, we offer a knowledgeable, trained, and certified team focused on putting our customers’ needs first. Our hands-on team combines efficiency with a focus on the details to complete high-quality ..Recent Review:excellent ,perfect scheduling, lovely worker, professionalVictoria H.
- Business Description:85 employees. Additional contact name - Travis Bailey Additional DBA - Carolina Restoration Services - Service areas include Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill in North Carolina .Recent Review:I was pleased with the professionalism of the staff, particularly Mr. Chris Flantos who coordinated every phase of the project and kept me informed along the way. Damage included kitchen, living room, three bedrooms, and roof. All repairs were executed in a timely manner and with great skillwilliam s.
- Business Description:Additional phone - (919) 201-2101, (828) 606-2685, (404) 932-8856, (866) 231-8896, (919) 554-2800. Additional contact name - Bryan King. Additional fax - (866) 567-3528.Recent Review:In 2016 I contacted Remtech to have a crawlspace dehumidifier installed at my home. I also asked them to seal the crawlspace as well. Fast forward three years later and the crawlspace dehumidifier that they had installed stopped working. I called Bryan King at Remtech and he came by my house to take a look at the dehumidifier. To be fair, Remtech did not manufacture the dehumidifier. The manufacturer was Horizon. Bryan removed the Horizon dehumidifier from my crawlspace and before he left he tried calling Horizon to see if they could fix the issue. Come to find out, Horizon is no longer in business (go figure). Bryan offered to trash the old dehumidifier and I agreed. However, back in 2016 I paid Remtech just under $3000 to have the dehumidifier installed. That's translates to roughly $1000 a year in the three years that it was operating. I ended up having to drive to Greensboro to pick up a new dehumidifier and it's been an aggravation getting the system plugged in with the old nylon tubing. My advice to Remtech is to make sure that your products are reliable and highly rated. I did a simple search online and easily found poor reviews for the Horizon XP90 dehumidifier. Stand behind your services and don't make your customers trash hard earned money on bad productsDrew A.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor but we also offer many small services to help you with any needs. We do all kinds of new construction from residential to commercial and also offer many maintenance choices from your yard to your roofRecent Review:Never happened: Mother payed deposit of almost $500 and just over 2 months later, still getting jerked around as to why its not even SCHEDULED yet. Mr Lands is quoted as saying "you're not getting your money back" even though the contract clearly states there is a 15% cancellation fee, "do what you gotta do" is in regards to my mother trying to get her money refunded, and "you're not a priority" is in regards to my mother asking why jobs ordered after her are getting done before hers is even scheduled. Very unprofessional and just good old fashioned robbery in my book. Please look elsewhere. Just an fyi, this place is the same place as Total Home Center on 40/42. Don't know why it's not listed as such...SUSAN B.
Deals in Raleigh for Asbestos Removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Asbestos can be dangerous if disturbed and costly to remove. Safe identification and containment are key. Learn how to best deal with asbestos in your home.
When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Find asbestos removal services in
asbestos removal services in Raleigh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- First Call Cleaning and Restoration3205 NC 62 North
Burlington, North Carolina
- First Call Cleaning and Restoration
- Green Planet Energy Solutions9101 Southern Pine Blvd Ste 320
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Green Planet Energy Solutions
- Hughes Quality Services3321 Old Buies Creek Rd
Angier, North Carolina
- Hughes Quality Services
- Scotts Customs, LLC2695 Government Road
Clayton, North Carolina
- Serendipity Restoration & Construction12642 Raleigh Rd
Benson, North Carolina
- ServiceMaster809 Ramseur St
Durham, North Carolina
- SERVPRO of North Durham2303 US-70 W
Durham, North Carolina
- Step By Step Remodel1111 Evans Road
Cary, North Carolina
- Scotts Customs, LLC
- Total Construction by Dale Lands LLC13376 US Hwy 70 Business West
Clayton, North Carolina
- Total Construction by Dale Lands LLC
- Unlimited Paint and Wallpaper255 Lake Wendell Rd
Wendell, North Carolina
- Unlimited Paint and Wallpaper
- Vision Environmental Solutions LLC7300 Stonecliff Drive, Suite 10
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Vision Environmental Solutions LLC
- WE-DO Renovations289 Frances Ln
Dover, North Carolina
- WE-DO Renovations