We are working as best to our abilities in these hard times.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

EMR Services Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2019

116 Rockspring Rd 6475

High Point, NC 27262

Asbestos Removal, Lead Abatement, Mold Remediation and Demolition. What makes us different is our competitive pricing, we get jobs done in timely manner, strive for excellence and we are owner-operated. We have been in business since 2001, and now we are looking to expand through using this

11/03/2022

Erica R.

Had an appointment yesterday. They didn’t call to cancel and never showed up. Didn’t answered the phone when I called the office and never returned the message I left asking where they were. Highly unprofessional and would not recommend.

Description of Work
Needed to check to see if tile was asbestos in the house we just purchased.

07/13/2021

Matthew H.

EMR services assisted me in every way possible. Was planning a renovation in an old house before we moved in and had asbestos testing done through them. When the test came back positive a day before I was to start the renovation, they pulled an emergency permit and had the asbestos removed and 3rd party inspected by 3 p.m. the next day. I didn't lose a day of work. They were there for any questions, were incredibly thorough, sent pictures of the final products, and communicated clearly and effectively throughout the entire process. I would recommend EMR Services to anybody. They were wonderful to work with.

Description of Work
Asbestos testing and abatement

02/01/2021

HEATHER V.

We reached out to EMR to help us with asbestos removal, and out of 7 companies, they were the only one to reply!! Working with their staff on getting me on the schedule to showing up and removal was easy and they helped me and everything they promised was delivered! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Description of Work
Asbestos removal

12/01/2020

d B.

Project was bid by several companies. Chose EMR based on their professionalism in the bidding process and willingness to file for the required permits, handle the material correctly, do follow up testing and inspections for the asbestos remediation, and for being fully insured (not just liability). There was some back and forth to settle out details, but it was handled well by the staff, who addressed any questions promptly. Their team arrived on time, worked cohesively and professionally, took care of the jobsite, were responsive to concerns, and finished the project well within the given timeline. EMR used the correct equipment (such as air scrubbers), handled the dumpster and state disposal paperwork, and took precautions to try not damage things that were going to be salvaged or saved. Definitely a company that should be considered if you are looking for a professional, competent team for your demolition or abatement needs.

Description of Work
The project consisted of asbestos abatement and interior demo of plaster and sheetrock walls on two houses.

09/22/2020

Linda H.

EMR is a pleasure to deal with. Tamara is knowledgeable, responsive, reasonable, and got the job done. They did other work while they were at it. I'd definitely call on them again.

Description of Work
Abestos testing and abatement

06/09/2020

Tammy F.

They did a great job! EMR provides quality work at a fair price. Tamara and Santiago are amazing. All of the people who did the work were so nice.

Description of Work
New wooden fence around patio

Category remodeling, air duct cleaning

01/15/2020

Julia R.

The project was managed with excellent efficiency and expertise from the estimate to the two-day project, and through the final sign off and delivery of the independent asbestos inspector clearance certificate. They ran a tight ship and communication throughout was excellent.

Description of Work
Asbestos floor tile removal and kitchen cabinet demolition

Category remodeling, asbestos removal

08/12/2019

William P.

EMR Services was in with the top rated roofers. They were reasonably priced, prompt and got the job done quickly. Ensured that all was cleaned up well. I also used them to upgrade gutters from 15 inch; to 16 inch. They also installed drain hoses to carry the water away from the house which required trenching and burying the hose. All done to ensure I was totally happy with the job completed. I would definitely recommend them to others. They put in extra effort to make sure the job is done right and the customer is happy.

Description of Work
Roofing - Replaced shingles with architectural shingles and replaced portion of gutters

07/16/2019

Barry W.

Showed up and took pictures of what I needed done. Had to keep calling. Oh yes, we'll get you a quote in a couple of days. Last call - oh I thought my assistant sent you the quote. I'll resend shortly or in the am. Never heard from them again!

Description of Work
clean vent on roof, snap piece of siding back on and reattach some shutters

Category roofing, siding

06/11/2019

Chuck G.

EMR provided excellent service, pricing and follow up to ensure that our every need was addressed and handled professionally during the installation of our roof system. I highly recommend EMR Services and will be utilizing them for other projects in the future!

Description of Work
Needed a new roof installed.

06/11/2019

Andrea B.

Quick response time. Tamara and Santiago are very professional and easy to work with. Provided up-to-date and detailed info on their progress and plans. Pricing very reasonable. Santiago is a perfectionist, and Tamara makes awesome design choices. Any "hiccups" along the way were quickly dealt with. Overall, a very stressful situation for me was made much easier by working with this team. Two thumbs up!

Description of Work
Mold remediation, roofing, flooring, remodel kitchen/bath

Category remodeling, roofing, asbestos removal, mold removal

06/10/2019

Herman S.

Work was done professionally. Work was started and completed on time. Very professional and caring company. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Home and shop reroof

06/10/2019

Barry L.

They did a wonderful and great job great people to work with Very understanding of what we needed to have done

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Category roofing, mold removal

05/31/2019

scott B.

They were very good. Easy to work with and clean.

Description of Work
They put in a new roof.

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Sherri D.

It was great. Tamara was the lady I dealt with. The company came, did the work, showed up on time. It looks fabulous. They were willing to work with me on the price. I think I had a really good deal.

Description of Work
They replaced a roof on a piece of rental property I have.

[Member Name Removed], it was a true pleasure to work with you as well. Thank you for your business. Look forward to continuing the work on your house.

Jaime M.

Perfect, without problems at all. It’s a professional company and very comprehensive. The finished the job in the time they told me they would. I’m 100% satisfied with their services.

Description of Work
Roof on house and garage

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business as well.

Rodney K.

Excellent!they are very professional and they are on time, they finished the job on a timely manned and they are very professional.

Description of Work
They replaced the roof

We have loved working with you as well. Thank you for your nice comments.

Sal & Sons LLC

AJ's Quality Painting Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Secondary Phone (336) 858-8445.

2022 Super Service Award

Envision Building Solutions

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, staining, cabinet painting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We specialize in Roofing, Mold Remediation and Asbestos Abatement. We also do Demolition and Remodel.