A B CONTROL, INC.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2008

A B Control, Inc. performs asbestos abatement services. Our firm specializes in residential and smaller commercial jobs. All workers are individually accredited and licensed. Free estimates are provided. We are a long-standing member of the Better Business Bureau and maintain an A+ rating. Additionally, we are a member of the Indoor Air Quality Association, and Brian Beck is certified through the American Council for Accredited Certification as a Microbial Remediation Supervisor. Angie's List members are given preferential service, so please let us know if you found us here....

Kirkpatrick Window Cleaning

We are a small company that is owner operated. We have 4-5 employees. We have no sub-contractors. Fully insured. We can offer neighborhood specials at certain times. Billing is done when the job is completed and there is no upfront cost.

TLC Window Cleaning Service

Expect nothing less than thorough, top quality window cleaning. Reliable, dependable, and detail-oriented service. Flexible to meet your scheduling needs. We are fully bonded and insured. Peace of mind. Free, "no hassle" estimates. You’ll find that we take a lot of pride (which translates to a lot of TIME) in making sure our customers are 100% satisfied. If you want window cleaning you’ll be extremely happy with – one that you’ll tell your friends and neighbors about – then a little TLC is what you need! Windows so clean...you'll think they're open.

Shine of Raleigh

Shine of Raleigh seeks to "Be A Light" in the greater Raleigh community through the window cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, and holiday lighting services we provider to our valued customers. We hope to have the opportunity to make your home SHINE!

Offers by Shine of Raleigh on Angi

05/23/2019

Sharon C.

Excellent job. They arrived as scheduled, and they did a complete and professional removal. We are very satisfied.

Description of Work
Removal and disposal of asbestos pipe insulation

Category asbestos removal

Thank you for your feedback! Teresa Vessels Office Manager A B Control, Inc. 919-363-7575

07/08/2017

Mindy O.

Brian was incredibly professional and responsive. His crew was neat and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Description of Work
As part of having new flooring installed in our below grade room, the installers began to tear out the old carpeting. In the process, some of the asbestos tile below began to break and come up, as well. I called AB Control, from Angie's list. Brian answered the phone and luckily was able to come out within a few hours. We stopped the job on the flooring to wait for testing. When it came back positive, we scheduled a time for removal. And it turned out that he had also removed some asbestos from the house my daughter had recently purchased, having great recommendations from her realtor.

Category asbestos removal

Thank you for your confidence in our firm and for your review! Teresa Vessels Office Manager

02/01/2017

Doug & Sharon C.

I contacted Jeff Brewer at A B Control to ask about the process and cost for removing linoleum flooring in my kitchen (in case it had asbestos). He was extremely informative and helpful and suggested that I could take a floor sample myself (rather than hiring him to do it) and take it to CEI Labs to have tested. He provided meticulous instructions for how to do it. Once I had the flooring tested I talked to Jeff again and A B Control gave me a fair estimate for the work but also told me exactly how I would go about doing it myself if I chose to do so. Since I am on a budget, I decided to do the work myself. I even called a third time to go over instructions again (months later when I was closer to doing the work) and Jeff once again patiently advised me. If finances were not an issue, I would not hesitate to hire A B Control to do this job for me. Trustworthy, responsive, honest.

Description of Work
Asbestos abatement

Thank you for taking the time to write this! A B Control, Inc. 919-363-7575

08/13/2016

Michaela M.

It went great. I called the company to schedule a time for them to make an estimate. Jeff came out and looked at the flooring, asked several questions, and provided me with proof of the company's licensing to remove asbestos materials. He gave me a detailed overview of how the process would go. The thing I appreciated the most was that he told me that this was something my husband and I could do ourselves if we wanted (we're redoing our kitchen almost entirely by ourselves), and told me step-by-step how he would do it. I really respected that and appreciated his forthrightness. My husband and I talked it over and decided to go with their company anyways, as we have plenty of things to work on and would prefer the peace of mind knowing someone with experience was handling it. They scheduled a time to complete the job a lot sooner than I had even hoped, and showed up promptly at the time we'd agreed on. Jeff was there again to oversee the job and introduced me to the workers. He kept me updated through the day with a few texts on how things were going and was able to finish the job entirely by mid-afternoon. The air result tests came back clean, and we're thrilled to feel safe in the kitchen again. I'd definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Removal of kitchen flooring (linoleum with asbestos)

Category asbestos removal

Thank you for your great feedback! A B Control, Inc.

07/21/2015

Andrew J.

AB Control was wonderful. Jeff came to our home and inspected our HVAC system and its ductwork. He offered three different abatement options, including an encapsulation of all asbestos or a removal. We decided to do a complete removal and also had concerns about our drywall containing asbestos. Jeff took some samples and tested them--fortunately that didn't contain any. Jeff was always willing to discuss options with us-what was most affordable, what we should and should not worry about. He and Brian are incredibly professional and also great people. We received a detailed estimate for any of the work we wished to have done. Even after we waited a few months, AB Control honored the original quote and we had the work done in June. Jeff, Arturo, Brian, and others came for the work and were friendly, thorough, clean, and efficient. We received details about the disposal of the materials and were also given a receipt along with printed credentials for each member of the team at the house. Great service and I couldn't recommend them more highly.

Description of Work
Asbestos abatement--removal of all HVAC ductwork that had asbestos insulation and tape. Encapsulation of asbestos wrap on a plumbing pipe. Testing of drywall for asbestos fibers.

Category asbestos removal

Thank you for your review! A B Control, Inc.

04/09/2015

Cynthia D.

This company is excellent. They arrived right on time and efficiently removed the asbestos, radiators, boiler and pipes. The basement was cleaned after their equipment was removed and everything put back into place. Jeff and his crew did exactly what they said they would do and it was a pleasant experience. Great company that provides excellent service. Recommend them highly!

Description of Work
Removed asbestos insulation of pipes in basement and defunct boiler, 9 radiators, and pipes.

Category asbestos removal

Thank you for your review!

02/25/2015

Frances D.

Brian Beck provided advice on this situation. I would definitely recommend should you need theses services.

Description of Work
I had a GC who came into do remodeling work including removing a popcorn ceiling. GC never mentioned getting testing done for asbestos. Very late in job, after a newspaper article on popcorn ceilings, I inquired with GC who basically said I didn't have it, of course, he has no way of knowing since he didn't test. I reached out to A B Control to get advice on what to do to remedy situation after positive test result. Ended up having cleaning done by others, as the ceiling was gone, nothing for AB to do at this point. Brian Beck was so helpful. He was timely and knowledgable. He spoke with me several times on the matter and even spoke with cleaning company. Definitely recommend. Thanks!

Category asbestos removal

Thank you for taking the time to submit this! A B Control, Inc.

11/17/2014

Amanda G.

Brian Beck and crew are unmatched when it comes to quality service (compared to the providers, I have experienced...and they all received A's). It was very gratifying to find someone skilled and knowledgeable and whom you felt goes above and beyond. He took time to educated me and walk me through the project. He answered the why and how...describing every detail and more. The crew met the timeline. If the slightest delay, a phone call came through well before the scheduled time and the crew arrived when said. Professional, courteous and knowledgeable is always a plus. I found it very refreshing to do business with a team (from the office to the field) who placed the customer's need first. Brian did not try to give a sales pitch. He clearly demonstrated what the issue was and how it would be handled and cost. Contract was followed to the letter. The cleanup was outstanding. They were very respectful of me and my home. I know I was dealing with people /a business with integrity. Which is KEY to doing business with me. My thanks to Brian and team...you deserve an A++.

Description of Work
Removal of asbestos from basement pipes and the pipes in the crawl space and installed new insulation. First phase: Sealed large opening, windows, doors, sealed access to area, etc. Pipe insulation removed by stripping and cleaning the pipes in place. Policing the area and the soil. HEPA - equipped air filtration devices installed to continuously clean and exhaust air from the work area to outside. Second phase: Installed new insulation material on the pipes.

Category asbestos removal

We appreciate the review and thank you for your business! A B Control, Inc.

10/29/2014

Karen D.

This provider was very professional and did a great job. They came quickly when we called and addressed all of our concerns no matter how large or small. They fit us into their schedule very quickly and were flexible. We would definitely use them again if we needed this type of service.

Description of Work
Removed sub flooring which contained asbestos. Also removed a popcorn ceiling and vacuumed the walkways of the house.

Thank you for your response! The A B Control Team

07/23/2014

Cheri B.

Very Professional, quick, and thorough. The turn around time from the time we requested a quote to job done was less than a week. When done the job site was immaculate. If we need this service again for other structures we need to demo, we will be back!

Description of Work
Asbestos abatement of a trailer we were demolishing.

Category asbestos removal

Thank you! It was a pleasure doing business with you. A B Control, Inc.

A B CONTROL, INC.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2008

PO BOX 505

Cary, NC 27512

Residential and commercial asbestos abatement; limited asbestos inspections.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express