Screen doors cost an average of $300. Most job costs range between $100 and $1,550. The cost depends on the type of door you will be installing.
Get matched with top screen repair companies in Portland, OR
There are 32 highly-rated local screen repair companies.
Recent Screen Repair Reviews in Portland
- All Day ProjectsThe windows are sparkling, the window screens are so clean I can hardly see them, and best of all they are repairing some screens that were damaged, including the sliding glass door screen where I had inexpertly installed a dog door. For being so thorough, they worked fast and were very pleasant and professional. I plan to call them again soon when I’m ready to clean my siding and gutters
- Mobile Screens Etc IncGreat! Showed up on time, completed all the work I had ordered, plus an extra window and patio door I sprung on him when he got here. Finished all work professionally and quickly, no muss, no fuss, no mess. Great price for manufacturing replacement screens on site.
- JZ Brothers ServicesThese guys are great. Very responsive to requests, hardworking and fast, and their prices are reasonable.
- JZ Brothers ServicesThese guys were great. They followed up with a phone call within 2 days of purchase. They called the day before to confirm appointment time and my address. They arrived early to set up their work and began promptly as scheduled. They were polite, articulate, efficient, thorough and did a wonderful job. I had more windows than were covered in the original Angie's List deal, but was happy to pay for the additional windows. They cleaned 18 windows, half of them on the second floor. I would definitely hire them again and have already recommended them to others. It's a pleasure to find companies that you can trust and who can provide excellent service
- JZ Brothers ServicesExcellent. We purchased an Angie's list deal and then added additional windows. They were very professional and did a great job.
- JZ Brothers ServicesWe needed to do a lot of work in our home because we are planning on selling. We called a lot of companies to get estimates and all the places gave us very high prices. We finally called JZ brothers Services and they quoted a very affordable price to get done all the tasks we needed done. We were skeptical since they were giving us a much lower price then every body else. We are really glad we hired them. JZ brothers company did a great job with all the tasks we needed done at our home, they arrived at our home on time, they were all very professional and were very friendly throughout the whole project. All 117 feet of gutters got cleaned they looked like new, go cleaned in detail. All 10 of our windows inside and out were washed and looked like when we bought the house, never seen them so clean. the screens were all repaired, and the ones that were really old were replaced. All of the moss and dirt on the driveway was washed away, I couldn't believe how clean it could get. They went above and beyond to exceed our expectations, we will be recommending this company to all of our friends and family. You cannot beat the quality and the price that this company offers!!
- IN YOUR HOMEThe handyman from In Your Home helped me complete tasks around the house that I have been trying to do for a long time. Everything went very well. He got through the work at a reasonable amount of time. As a homeowner, I would say the quality of work was excellent. I would definitely work with In Your Home again
- IN YOUR HOMEIt went very well. The interaction to schedule the service call was good. The handyman arrived on time (as I recall) and he came up with solutions for the garage door and front door problems that were less expensive than what I assumed would need to be done to fix those problems. I also had to leave for another appointment while he was there and he was ok with coming back later in the afternoon to collect payment
- IN YOUR HOMEI called the office and explained what I wanted done and inquired about their pricing schedule. All of my questions were answered and I was given an estimate over the phone. The cost per hour was very reasonable and, as a first time customer, I received a $40.00 discount for 3 hours or more of service. All in all it took 4.75 hours to do everything I wanted done. The work done was handled quickly and professionally. It turned out that the Nordic Track required two people to assemble it as it was crated and weighed nearly 400 lbs. The young man who was working that day explained that it was not a problem and he called another employee who came to the house to help with the assembly. They even took away the wooden crate that it had been shipped in! It is not easy to find a company that can offer the wide array of services that In Your Home provides. I will certainly contact them again if I need any other in home services
- IN YOUR HOMEGiven that estimate by another company of $6,000 to design and build the screen, IYH was not only reasonable but creative in design. Part of the screen has a gate that opens for maintenance, and the screen can be completely removesd by removing some screws in case I replace the AC. The quality of this company is consistently excellent and it stands by its work. They replaces some caulking they had done less than a year ago that had cracked - at no cost. I highly recommend their work and reasonable prices
Screen Repair Companies in Portland
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman is a licensed general contractor that specializes in the smaller handyman type repairs, drywall, bathroom remodeling, doors and windows, assembly and installations, light electrical and plumbing, bathroom remodeling, and a variety of other tasks. Our service technicians arrive in clearly marked Mr. Handyman vans and in uniform with a variety of tools and supplies for the job. We treat you and your home with respect and clean up when we are finished. Mr. Handyman technicians are e..Recent Review:The handyman scheduled (Tony) did not show for our appointment. The office called to tell us that Tony had a large job before ours and that he would likely be a little late, but that he would show up well within the two hour window allowed from his start time. The office told us that they would keep us advised if things changed concerning the arrival time. Tony did not show up during the two hour window from his scheduled start time, and we never heard from the office. We would not use this company in the futureLynn C.
- Business Description:6 employees. No subs. While-you-wait repairs or drop-off service in our shop and on-site service with our no hassle, guaranteed to fit 2 year warranty. Custom screens are our specialty. We've provided over 20 years of service to over 25,000 satisfied customers, commercial and residential, including several colleges, hospitals and construction firms. CCB # 107987, Additional Email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Great! Showed up on time, completed all the work I had ordered, plus an extra window and patio door I sprung on him when he got here. Finished all work professionally and quickly, no muss, no fuss, no mess. Great price for manufacturing replacement screens on siteSTEVE R.
- Business Description:Based in Gresham & Tigard, OR. Service entire PDX Metro. Affordable Home Remodeling specializes in custom replacement window, door, and siding installation. We have our own installation crew of respectful, hard workers. We ask for 40% down payment when a contract is signed and the balance due upon completion of the job. Ask about Angie's List discount. Give us a call for a free estimate! Energy Trust Trade Ally. Award winningRecent Review:It turned out that replacing our doors was a little tricky due to some non-standard dimensions of our house, but Ben and Chuck and their crew worked through all of it until the installation was completely dialed-in. We really appreciate them seeing it through all the way to the finishDavid K.
- Business Description:Lamont Bros. is a company committed to serving the Portland area with the highest quality of remodeling work. From design to completion you will find our dedicated team working with enthusiasm and creatively to create beautiful living spacesRecent Review:The crew did the job in two days! David and Zack were professional and skilled, and the job site was neat and clean when they finished. Matt was personable and easy to work with. In fact, we're looking around for other jobs these guys could do! Highly recommendKassandra K.
- Business Description:I have been cleaning windows in the Portland Metro area since 1982. Since that time I have built a reputation of providing the highest quality window cleaning at the most competitive price. My philosophy of business is to give more than expected and the customer will always come back to you. I really enjoy serving my customers and meeting new people. We offer discounts to fixed income elderly and disabled. We also perform free window cleaning for those who are fixed income and elderly one Sat..Recent Review:⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ See Clearly Window Cleaning did an amazing job pressure washing my entire house, clearing off the roof and treating it for moss as well as cleaning all my windows. I highly recommend them, you will not be disappointedDaniel F.
- Business Description:*Proud Super Service Award Winner 2011 - 2019 With over 30 years experience in all phases of residential and small commercial construction, including design and architectural services. We are a small, high quality residential and small commercial remodeling and home improvement company based in Portland, Oregon. Our team consists of professionals representing the best in home remodeling, design, and renovation. We provide expertise in design, installation, plumbing, electrical, and planning ..Recent Review:Paul and Mark spent a few months with us to make our master bath and kitchen remodels reality. Each room was its own project. We had a few setbacks due to materials availability and weather but nothing that would keep Paul and his crew from returning and finishing our projects. Paul Cottle runs an honest business, is a very trustworthy person, and only employs the most hardworking and honest tradespeople I have ever meant. We could relax and work with them working in the house and not be concerned. Paul took all of our concerns very seriously and made sure we were happy every step of the way. We were always told about issues they found and how they would be fixed and when we could expect the electrical and plumbing subs to come. Paul told us what decisions we would need to make at the beginning of the projects and when finishing materials were needed along the way. With the exception of paint, lighting, hardware, and woodwork, we sourced out the finishes, cabinetry, and fixtures ourselves with Mark and Paul's guidance. Per our request, Mark was able to save our existing kitchen solid surface countertops and sink. The worksite was kept very clean. Even though walls and celings came down, we never had much in the way of dust. If we determined we wanted additional changes or had other small jobs done in other areas of the house, Paul's charges for all of those "extras" were very reasonable and his crew very accommodating. The bathroom was completely finished before the kitchen was started which we really appreciated. Nothing was left half done nor incomplete. We looked forward to the subs coming to do the finish work because that meant we were almost done with each room! We entrusted our home with Paul's construction company and now our master bath is a beautiful space and we have the most wonderful kichen we thought we would ever haveAndrea K.
- Business Description:Specializing in the restoration, replacement and repair of doors and windows, weatherstripping and lockwork. Our old world craftsmen pay special attention to detail and architectural accuracy. Call with your challenging jobs that require a special touchRecent Review:Andrew diagnosed the problem quickly and fixed it quickly. I have used the services of this company on three occasions and have never been disappointed.Gerald S.
- Business Description:WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS DURING THIS PANDEMIC Note: We have implemented new procedures to comply with government issued guidelines regarding the Corona virus. Please visit http://wondermanremodeling.com/corona-virus for more information Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job or hour. No service charges. License Number: 174864. For quickest response please fill out the form at http://wondermanremodeling.com/contact/ or by email: email@example.com. You can also reach us at 5..Recent Review:Everyone on the team was so great to work with and they did such an amazing job and we love our new bathroom! I had never done any remodeling and Raoul and team were fantastic. They kind of felt like part of the family! Definitely will hire for future workCaresse S.
- Business Description:35 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Winter season hours (Nov 1st-Feb 28th) Mon-Fri 9:00 AM-5:00 PM. Also DBA Paradise Restored Landscaping and Exterior Design Additional services: lawn maintenance, yard cleanups, ornamental pruning, sod installation, aeration, dethatching, plant installation, french drains, bark dusting, slate patios, & paver featuresRecent Review:We had several bids for our large landscape project. Our slope made the project complicated and expensive. Micah was the only one to give us options and suggestions for various pricing levels. As a consumer, I rely on the expertise of the professional in the field and appreciated Micah's suggestions and the pros and cons for each material. He was knowledgeable and took the time to explain the process to us - and this is not an easy accomplishment with an engineer husband who does his own research and has many questions. Micah's method of communication was great. We were reassured that no short cuts were taken. In addition, the billing and communication of weekly work completed was detailed and understandable. The project did take longer than estimated but in my opinion, a small price to pay for quality craftmanship. We have done enough remodels to know that there are always surprises and quick communication and collaboration are the key to success. The staff were friendly, reliable, and wizards with the heavy machinery. I was impressed with how tidy they left the site at the end of the day. Our project officially ended in November ish of 2019 and there were a couple of minor issues which Micah was very responsive to. If you are looking for a company to do quality work and be responsive to your questions and concerns, I highly recommend Paradise RestoredSelynn E.
- Business Description:*Booked out 1 Week* My Man Friday Handyman & Landscape provides high quality services in the Portland, Oregon area. We prioritize customer satisfaction and strive to not only meet, but exceed your expectations. With our wide variety of offerings, you'll be sure to find the perfect fit for your needsRecent Review:Very well. Comments from customers indicated that the assembly task was quite complicated and challenging. Gary had no problem and got it done in the expected amount of time. He's a very pleasant person to deal withFRANCES N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful screen repair company articles
Screened-in porches allow you to enjoy an outdoor living space without pests. But screen porches require planning help from home improvement contractors.
Screen door full of holes and tears? Curious about screen door repair cost? Door experts talk replacing screens, how to DIY and when you should hire a pro.
Find screen repair companies in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
screen repair companies in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A1 IntegrityPO Box 820368
- AAA Cleaning15559 s Neibur rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Above & Beyond Hydroseed Inc2720 NE 175th St
- ACE HARDWARE1621 NW GLISAN ST
- Action Screens7613 NE St Johns Rd Ste B
- ADT Security Services7999 SW Cirrus Dr Building 22
- Affordable Home RemodelingPO Box 1305
- Affordable Roofing & Gutter15548 SW Willamette St.
- All Day Projects2905 SE Oak Grove Blvd #2
- All Seasons Carpet Cleaning4380 SE Whiteson rd.
- Aloha Glass18980 SW Alexander St
- ANDERSON GLASS CO2516 E FOURTH PLAIN BLVD
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- Artistic D-Zine Construction Inc. 19379 Meyers Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Ask A ContractorPO Box 143
- A Guy I Know Inc
- CASCADE ROOFING6950 SW Hampton St Ste 240
- Claybaugh Repair and Remodel Inc2340 SE Singing Woods Dr
- Clear Summit Window and Exterior Cleaning11440 SW Lanewood St
- Cooper Design Builders720 NE Flanders St Ste 200
- Cottonwood Construction Corp.P.O. Box 25430
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Beaverton 3905 SW 117th Avenue, Suite J
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- CASCADE ROOFING
- Gadget Corp.1109 SW 1ST AVE STE F Pmb 637
- Geranium Hill Group L.L.C.18814 NE 38th Ct.
- Getter Fixed Handyman, LLCPO Box 11555
- Glasscrafters17028 NE 22nd St
- Gleaming The View29785 NW West Union Rd . Suite A-039
North Plains, Oregon
- Goodies cellphone shop4345 sw Rose Biggi ave
- Gadget Corp.
- J & S Home Maintenance LLC15986 SE Tallina Dr
- James L Alderson4525 NW Columbia Ave
- JB Wood Construction2830 Burlington Dr
- JBC Group Solutions IncPO Box 496
- JI Property Maintenance LLC13620 SW Beef Bend Rd
- Joe’s Glass IncPO Box 16173
- Jones Window & Door65 Grimes St Ste D
- JZ Brothers ServicesPO Box 871596
- J & S Home Maintenance LLC
- M & D Construction & Handyman711 NW 25th Ave.
Battle Ground, Washington
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- MAJESTIC GLASS INC.11621 NE HALSEY ST.
- MasterPro Service Inc61115 Parkwood Ct
- MATT 'N MEL'S SEWER SCOPING SERVICES INC18006 Gimley Ct.
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Mercer Windows10760 SW Denney Rd
- mike pruitt construction28340 se spring st
- MIRACLE CLEAN ENTERPRISES52909 E Sylvan Way
- Mobile Screens Etc Inc9400 SW Tigard St Suite A
- Mr. Clean Home Services9700 SW Tualatin Rd Ste 18
- Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard15171 Bangy Rd Suite 109
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Mt. Tabor Construction7627 SE Madison St.
- My Man Friday Handyman And Landscaping8433 SE Lambert St
- M & D Construction & Handyman
- Paradise Restored Landscape Management Inc9907 SE 82nd
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Paul Cottle Construction LLC4420 NE 54th Ave # 2
- PDX Custom Woodwork LLC1601 Beavercreek Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- PDX Screens531 N Allen Creek Dr
- PDX Top Finishes LLC2870 NE Hogan Dr
- Perfectly Clear Window, Roof & Gutter Cleaning18840 NW Rock Creek Cir
- Pleitez Construction Llc1244 S 6th St
- Paradise Restored Landscape Management Inc
- Ready 2 Repair1702 NW 179 ST
- RF Maintenance & PAinting14196 Russ Wilcox Way
Oregon City, Oregon
- Rich's Repair All17611 NE 188th Ct
Brush Prairie, Washington
- Rockstar Remodel7905 SE Ogden St
- Ron's Repairs21112 se yamhill st.
- RON'S WINDOW CLEANING441 Dewey St
Oregon City, Oregon
- Rose City Awning & Flag2728 NW Nela St
- RR Construction861G Hurlingame Ave
Redwood City, California
- Ready 2 Repair
- See Clearly Window Cleaning7337 SE Center St
- Shade Specialties15844 SW Upper Boones Ferry Rd.
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shaffer Siding Inc.25944 SE Callister Rd
- See Clearly Window Cleaning