Affordable Home Remodeling

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2005

PO Box 1305

Gresham, OR 97030

Based in Gresham & Tigard, OR. Service entire PDX Metro. Affordable Home Remodeling specializes in custom replacement window, door, and siding installation. We have our own installation crew of respectful, hard workers. We ask for 40% down payment when a contract is signed and the balance due upon

12/19/2021

Joseph L.

Had Affordable Home Remodeling replace several old aluminum windows around our house with modern storm windows. Very knowledgable, and compared to other bids, the price was reasonable. A big plus is they help you with your Oregon energy rebates. Job itself took an extra day due to one supply issues, but not a big deal.

Description of Work
Replaced several windows

08/12/2019

David K.

It turned out that replacing our doors was a little tricky due to some non-standard dimensions of our house, but Ben and Chuck and their crew worked through all of it until the installation was completely dialed-in. We really appreciate them seeing it through all the way to the finish.

Description of Work
Replaced front and back door

Category doors

06/07/2019

Corena C.

They were very flexible to do the initial quote, and worked around my family's schedule. The work was done on the exact days they specified. The team was professional and skilled. I would recommend them to others in the Portland area. This is the second house I have used this company to replace all of the windows on our home. They also helped with all of the paperwork to get our Energy Trust refund processed - so helpful!

Description of Work
Window and door replacement

Category replacement windows, doors, energy audit

05/23/2019

Neil W.

They were efficient, exacting, polite. They cleaned up throughly, and finished in three consecutive days, one less than originally estimated.

Description of Work
all windows replaced.

04/13/2019

David G.

Was very pleased from beginning to end. Bid was reasonable and everything was done when and how I was told it would.

Description of Work
10 Windows replaced

01/27/2019

Susan D.

Work was completed within 30 days of signing the contract and making downpayment for new windows. I was thrilled to get 12 triple-pane windows in the main living area before the coldest winter months, rather than having to wait until spring. I have no prior experience with replacing windows, so it's hard to compare price and quality. The owner, foreman and workers who did the installation were timely, considerate and thorough. My only dissatisfaction is with the green tint and reflectiveness of triple-pane glazed glass. I wasn't aware of this effect beforehand, which is a bit like wearing mild sunglasses (probably most appropriate for very sunny, hot climates), rather than 100% natural light. This home is surrounded by tall evergreens. Live and learn. I am very pleased with the reduced noise and increased "cozy" factors of triple-pane.

Description of Work
window replacement/upgrade

01/17/2019

Nani W.

The estimating process was done by Ben, who was very personable and professionally knowledgable. He made recommendations that helped us get more done with the budget we had. Following Ben's visit there was a site inspection for measurements and a date set for installation. The date set was confirmed by their delightful office staff, and a friendly crew of five completed the job in one day. We appreciated them not trampling plants outside the windows, the perfect caulking job, and how carefully they cleaned up after themselves after a long day's work. We are already saving for the next batch of windows and will most definitely call Affordable Home Remodeling again.

Description of Work
Replacing old windows with new ones.

01/10/2019

Donna G.

Our service was excellent all the way through. I would highly recommend Affordable Home Remodeling.

Description of Work
We got a new sliding glass door & 4 windows

01/10/2019

fatima C.

Great! All completed in two days. Work crew was very polite and professional. Would definitely rehire and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Two windows replaced as well as the siding around them, due to water damage. Reaplaced some siding on the back of the house as well.

Category replacement windows, woodworking, house painters

01/01/2019

Debbie P.

We need to pass this on because our experience with this company has been wonderful. We just had the windows replaced in our home this past week and we could feel the difference immediately. Besides the fact that we’ll save money, we have made some amazing new friends. Ben Bianchi and Ari with Affordable Home Remodel Co. Inc. have been so fun to work with. They walk the walk and they talk the talk. A company and a group of individuals that are very careful with your home, keep things clean while they work, you can trust them and they do a great job. Give them the opportunity to show you what they’re all about! The Peterson’s

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

12/13/2018

Meredith M.

This is a top notch small business. Each interaction with an employee from owner, estimator, office manager to installers was positive and friendly. Installers were on-time, knowledgable and hard working.

Description of Work
Full house window removal and replacement

12/03/2018

Randall C.

I feel we got more that what we paid for. They came in under the next best competitor by more than half. The product is superior to what was originally installed. The crew was fast, expert and professional. I have asked them to install a security door and to install more windows. Yes, I am very happy!

Description of Work
Replace Windows

11/08/2018

John & Helen C.

Absolutely Wonderful they are fare and do a good job.

Description of Work
Windows doors

11/05/2018

Steven B.

It was easy working with Affordable Home Remodeling. From sales to support, I really enjoyed my experience. The owner, Chuck, even came out to review the finished product! Ari, their Office Manager, was responsive, patient and quick to get me the information I need. A really good crew to work with.

Description of Work
Vinyl window installation

11/05/2018

Erin K.

Excellent, really high quality and we are really happy.

Description of Work
They replaced windows and added an exterior door.

10/24/2018

Hillary E.

The team did a very good job, with just one small caveat. I would hire them again and recommend them. Main reasons - EXCELLENT communication, Ari in the office was lovely to work with and kept me up to date at all times. They were prompt in bidding, prompt in scheduling the work and efficient in getting it complete. I bid the job to 3 people, they were not the cheapest but the level of customer service was worth the very small difference. I had a difficult problem to solve with some small windows that needed to be enlarged without changing the exterior look of the house. The owner came over and helped me design what was the best solution I'd heard from any of the company's I'd talked to. My windows are in and I'm very pleased. Minor nit is that a small corner of my wall was damaged in the process and while they repaired it, they did not get the wall back to perfect condition.

Description of Work
Replacement of windows & switching out their size

Category replacement windows, woodworking

10/24/2018

Sue W.

The experience with Affordable was 100% good. The crew was always on time and courteous; a nice bunch of guys.

Description of Work
All windows and sliding doors replaced. Also new siding on two sides of house.

Category siding, replacement windows

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are pleased that you were happy with the work. Our crews work hard at being the most professional, friendly, and courteous crew you have ever dealt with. It has been a pleasure working with you. -AHR

10/23/2018

Barbara V.

They did a great job. Very professional.

Description of Work
Replacing a door

10/19/2018

James J.

great team work. Ari in the office was also very helpful. thank you guy for being such pros.

Description of Work
install windows and siding

Category siding, replacement windows

10/18/2018

Diane W.

Estimator gave us a great price. Installer was most courteous, quick and efficient and did a great job. Owner stopped by for a visit. Very nice gentleman and office mngr was most helpful filling out warranty and rebate forms. Definitely would recommend Affordable Home Remodeling.

Description of Work
Replacement of 8 sliding windows

06/22/2018

Sam H.

They took care to match the outside frame to match the rest of the house framing. They were on time, professional, and completed job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Installed Sliding Glass Door

06/07/2018

Gavin P.

It went very well! From the date of contact to the date of completion, the team at Affordable Home Remodeling performed exceptionally. I was very happy working with Chuck, the owner, and he ran his crew wonderfully. The installers are all very experienced, and clearly enjoy working together. They're quick, honest, and the quality of work is excellent. The new windows look lovely! A special and very well-deserved mention goes to Ari, the office manager. Her calm and professional manner is perfect for this environment. AHR are a busy company, and sometimes little hiccups occur. Not to worry though; Ari handles everything extremely pleasantly, and with no fuss at all.

Description of Work
14 window replacements, and 1 door

01/22/2018

Jean A.

It went well. They were wiling to work with the needs of our tenants and the job was finished in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They installed new windows in a rental.

12/01/2017

Eugene N.

It went very well. We are more pleased with the new siding, it's superior to the old siding. They did a very good job and we were very happy with their work.

Description of Work
They replaced the siding on our house after our neighbor's tree damaged the siding.

Category siding

11/16/2017

Anna H.

We needed to replace a large picture window in the kitchen and I called around to get an estimate. Marty's company called me back immediately and was able to schedule a visit right away. He had one of the best reasonable offers. He gave us a time frame when it was going to be done, and turns out it was much sooner than we'd hoped! they did a great job, and we are quite happy with their work!

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category replacement windows

Pacific Construction Solutions, Inc.

Mowry Construction

Mowry Construction is a Local Family Owned and Operated Business based in our home town of Canby Oregon. We enjoy serving customers in Clackamas, Marion and Multnomah County's. We have extensive experience in all aspects of interior and exterior remodel construction. Whether your looking to replace a roof, build a new Deck or update a kitchen, we have you covered.

2022 Super Service Award

V Royal T Property Services LLC

Hi I'm Vlad Tishkov the owner of V.Royalt and i have bin in business for 5 years now. Painting was always something i loved to do and was good at, slowly i have established a reliable business and relation ship with my costumers. We are interior and exterior repaint specialists who do power washing, roof cleaning, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, siding/trim repairs, wood staining, cabinet staining, concrete driveway staining. We provide services all over the Washington and Oregon area. We offer the following: * best-quality work * on time completion of projects * done right the first time * work according to your schedule * high customer satisfaction ratings * professional preparation and application at the most competitive prices We are licensed, bonded and insured.

218472, AFFORHR824NB
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Replacement Windows, Doors and Siding (including installation of James Hardie products)

Flooring, Roofing, Plumbing, Painting,