What’s a gas line? If you’ve ever wondered how gas reaches your appliances, like your stove, water heater, and furnace, read this guide. You’ll learn how gas flows from the exterior main line into your home and to your various combustion appliances.
Get matched with top gas repair services in Portland, OR
There are 64 highly-rated local gas repair services.
Recent Gas Leak Repair Reviews in Portland
- D & F Plumbing CoOzzy, Eric and team did an amazing job and their professionalism and attention to detail are top notch. These guys worked hard and did it right.
- Signature Plumbing ServicesThis company was professional, efficient and friendly. They were considerate of our house and COVID safety precautions. Not only that, they actually did the job in less time than expected and discounted the original bid. You can rest assured that they will complete the project as agreed and won't go over bid unless its absolutely necessary. I would hire them again without hesitation
- D & F Plumbing CoEverything went great! Joe was super helpful explaining the scope of work. The work performed was high quality, completed in a timely manner and well executed. I would highly recommend Joe Hammers and D&F Plumbing.
- All Fuel Installation & ServiceAll Fuel was easy to work with from the initial estimate through installation and follow-up. Their team members are all professionals, and we felt safe having them provide services in our home even during the pandemic. One of our fireplaces was a bit more challenging than the other, and they handled it with ease. They coordinated the electrician and ran the gas lines. Even the city inspector who examined their work was very complimentary! We'll go to All Fuel for all our gas fire needs on all homes in the future
- Phil's FireplacePhil and his assistant came on time, wore masks, socially distanced, did the work quickly and well, charged a reasonable fee, and left. And they were nice guys to boot!
- Pipeline Plumbing & DrainsI could not believe how great this experience was. I got a bid quickly. Two men came out the next week. They were professional and went beyond what needed to be done.
- Pipeline Plumbing & DrainsWe had moved objects away from the water heater, and were prepared for the workman when he arrived.eHe arrived on time and began the removal process immediately by shutting off the gas and the water inflow, and draining the tank out to the street in front of the house. He then disconnected the water and gas lines, and had the tank out in about 20 minutes. The tank was taken to the company utility truck, and a new water tank was unloaded and moved into place in the garage. It would not fit on the old stand, so the workman explained he had to leave to get a stand of suitable size. The warehouse was not far, and the workman was back in about 30 minutes with a suitable stand for which we paid extra because it was not part of the Angies list deal. Then, he mounted the new tank, made the connections to the gas and water systems, tested for leaks, and waited for the new water heater to fill. After a final check and running the faucets to assure that hot water was coming through, he removed his tools, did the paperwork, and departed. He was amicable and the water heater has run perfectly since installation, and we are totally satisfied
- Specialty Heating & Cooling LLCTechnician and dispatcher were exceptionally professional. For three years I had an unusable fireplace due to gas leakage that technicians from other companies were unable to correct. The technician from Specialty Heating serviced the fireplace and found one leak. Unfortunately it was not the only one. The talented and determined technician came back on two different days to investigate under different conditions and diagnosed the problem. Unfortunately it was an expensive part but for the first time since I bought the house, I have a usable fireplace with NO gas leak
- Specialty Heating & Cooling LLCThey did exactly as they said they would. Did the job on time and on budget. Very pleased with their work.
- Specialty Heating & Cooling LLCThe provider was quick to respond to our request for an estimate and was able to schedule service quickly. The installer was friendly, accommodating, responsive to our suggestions, and worked quickly. We have used them in the past to install a furnace and were equally happy with them then. Consistent quality work. We highly recommend them
Gas Leak Repair Services in Portland
- Business Description:D & F Plumbing has an entire staff of dedicated journeyman plumbers for all your plumbing needs. Serving homeowners and business owners in Portland, OR, Vancouver, WA and all surrounding cities since 1927. We're here for you 24/7! Licensed, bonded, insured and safety-oriented. On-site diagnosis and estimates. Top quality equipment and durable brand-name parts. Call today for local plumbing advice or to schedule your service! License #CCB#465 & WA #CCDAE DFPLU 339N8 and WBE#740Recent Review:Very good Johnny did a great job, had a minor pressure problem after was done but was just rust from old pipes that clogged up things. He fixed it right away.Marc H.
- Business Description:Signature Plumbing Services, LLC is a newly established business in the Portland metro area. The company strives for more than just the purpose of making a profit. More specifically, it is the intention of SPS to donate a percentage of its profits to local animal rescue foundations. Additionally, SPS will accommodate the service needs of the elderly with discounted pricing. The owner believes in top notch customer service, whereby the customer is able to ask questions and get answers, underst..Recent Review:Signature plumbing is BY FAR the best plumbing company out there and they now have a customer for life!. I contacted Dave last month about a master bath remodel and was blown away by the entire experience. Before hiring anyone I look for four specific things; are they on time, are they good communicators, and (as a woman) do I feel comfortable with them being in my house if I was home alone and do they talk to me like a competent human being. Right off the bat they checked all 4 boxes. In addition they were great at explaining what they were going to do, how they were going to do it, what they do and don't recommend, building codes (what needed to be done to be up to code), and explaining things multiple times if I didn't understand something. They worked hard, they worked efficiently, they kept me in the loop about everything that was going on and how much progress they made, they cleaned up after themselves each day and never left a mess which I very much appreciate. The remodel took about 2 days, everything went smoothly until the very end when we found out the existing piping material running all throughout our house was pretty much at the end of the road. Dave explained our options and I never felt pressured to redo this monstrous, unexpected, task at the current time. He very clearly told us the options we had and left the decision up to us. We decided to go with the whole house re-pipe and can now rest assure knowing we wont have any issues like that for the rest of the time we own this house. Dave worked with us on pricing and gave us a VERY competitive price. I wasn't even mad about the extra sizeable expense because Dave, Ric and Greg are such great guys and do such quality work. I was one of those people that used to cut corners and take the cheap way out but found over the years, in the end, just find a quality company and do the job right. Signature plumbing will do the job right every single time and they are a small family owned business who really care about their customers. Don't hesitate to give them a call, I promise you won't regret itElizabeth V.
- Business Description:If we wouldn't have them in our home, we wouldn't send them to yours" Owners, Bill & Kelsey Belden Evergreen Gas Heating & Cooling, established in 2003 provides residential and light commercial customers a variety of energy saving products and equipment. With customer satisfaction in mind, we offer home comfort solutions specializing in furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, ductless mini-splits, duct design & installation, fireplaces, gas lines and more! We can help improve indoor air quali..Recent Review:Excellent. Would highly recommend them.James C.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner 15 years in a row 2006-2019. Located in Tigard, Oregon, Specialty Heating & Cooling is dedicated to your comfort. Since 1985, we have seen our client base grow exponentially by word of mouth, and are proud to have served so many families throughout the area! We specialize in the following: • 24/7 Service and repair on all brands furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps • Furnace, Heat Pump, Air Conditioner Installations • Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps • Indoor Air..Recent Review:Obtained four bids for this work and Specialty had the second low bid in a very close overall bidding exercise. They had a couple of upgrades included that others did not have. Nic was great to work with in selecting the appropriate system. The installers were on time and removed all old equipment, installed the new furnace and air conditioner and cleaned up within 7 hours. Very professionalRon h.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 11 years and do Residential HVAC Service, sales & Installation. Ductwork, gaslines and oil to gas conversions as well as service agreements. We pride ourself on providing a great service for an affordable price. We try to educate our customers on how their heating & cooling system works and how to properly maintain their heating & cooling system to keep it running at it's optimum level
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 230397 Portland, OR 97281.
- Business Description:Excellence Plumbing LLC is a family owned and operated, local, small business. We are licensed, insured, and bonded. Our Oregon CCB number is 175768.
- Business Description:Here at Able Heating & Cooling, we have a firm focus on providing quality air conditioning and heating solutions for our current and prospective clients. We've been in the business since 1992, and strive to get every heating and cooling job done right. Our customers can count on us to maintain and service their equipment as well, long after an installation is complete. We are an award winning company, and we make every effort to maintain such standardsRecent Review:Five star service from their whole team. Punctual, knowledgeable and down right professional and polite. I would recommend any one who need help with Heating and Cooling to give them a call.Kent H.
- Business Description:Absolute Comfort Heating And Cooling N.W. Inc is a two to three man operation, We cater to residential and commercial clients.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas leak repair service articles
Corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) is a flexible gas line that provides natural gas to homes. This flexible tubing, however, can pose a fire hazard if not properly installed. Here’s what you need to know to keep safe from flexible gas lines.
When calculating the cost to run a gas line or a gas line repair cost, consider the length of the pipe, the type of gas you are running, and the cost of a plumber. This guide will help you determine the cost of running or repairing a gas line.
Find gas repair services in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
gas repair services in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aladdin Heating & AC1924 SW 32nd St
- Aladdin Heating & AC
- A Quality Service Heating & Cooling5655 145th Ave
- A-Tech Heating and Air Conditioning Inc20170 SW Kinnaman Rd
- A-Temp Heating & Cooling Inc16000 SE Evelyn St
- A1 Installations NW15842 Upper Boones Ferry Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- A1 Plumbing, Inc1940 McGilchrist St SE
- A1 Restoration Inc.19215 SE 34th St Ste. 106-204
- AAA Appliance Service Inc.6601 SE Foster Rd
- Able Heating & Cooling LLC16285 SW 85th Ave Ste 105
- Absolute Comfort Heating and Cooling NW, Inc7431 SE Pleasant Home Rd
- Absolute Heating & Cooling Solutions LLC614 NE 105TH St
- Advanced Heating and Air Conditioning Inc5825 SE Foster Rd
- Advanced Plumbing LLC50 SW Pine St
- Air Stars Heating & Cooling 3816 River Rd. N
- ALBATROSS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONINGP O BOX 2947
Battle Ground, Washington
- All around plumbing & Construction llc47899 W 2nd St
- Alliance Plumbing146 SW West Columbia River Highway
- ALTERED MOTIVES INC18435 SW PACIFIC HWY A A
- AM/PM Heating & Cooling10515 NE 81st St.
- American Contracting Inc.PO Box 19083
- American Plumbing Services LP5623 SE Center St
- Anchor Gas Fireplace16265 SW Wilsonville Rd
- Apex Air2210 W. Main Street, Suite 107-272
Battle Ground, Washington
- Assured Air Comfort Inc20170 S May Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- At Your Door RV Service10002 North Oswego Avenue
- Atlas Electrical Contractors Inc.4403 SE Roethe Rd
- A Quality Service Heating & Cooling
- C J Hansen Co Inc3552 Silverton Road NE
- CAR CARE SPECIALISTS INC2185 NW HWY 101
Lincoln City, Oregon
- CH Kruse Plumbing Inc5802 NE 88th St
- Chimcare1161 NW Overton St
- Christensen Plumbing20319 NE 68th St
- Climate Control Heating & AC16500 SW 72nd St
- Columbia Heating & Cooling Inc16285 SW 85th Ave Ste 307
- Columbia Home ComfortPO Box 365
- COST PLUS HEATING & AIR7132 N FESSENDEN ST
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Crino Custom Homes L.L.C.4888 NW Bethany Blvd K5 #314
- C J Hansen Co Inc
- D & F Plumbing Co12007 NE 95th St
- Dave's heating and cooling services 11012 NE 39th St
- David Loggins, LLC.489 S. 17th St.
Saint Helens, Oregon
- DEAN POTTLE PLUMBING4714 NE FREMONT
- DEPENDABLE HEATING & COOLING INC1515 NE 138th Pl
- Done Right Heating24512 NE 132nd Ave
Battle Ground, Washington
- D & F Plumbing Co
- EFFICIENCY HEATING & COOLING4040 SE International Way Suite E105
- Elk Country Plumbing and Heating L.L.C.6125 SE Mitchell St.
- Emergency Plumbing Aurora OR21244 Liberty St NE
- ENDEAVOR PLUMBING INCPO BOX 28037
- Energy Savers IncP.O. Box 2829
Oregon City, Oregon
- Erics Construction Co.9616 SW 2nd Ave
- Evergreen Gas Heating & Cooling16385 SW Langer Dr
- EXCELLENCE PLUMBING, LLC7913 SW Nimbus Ave
- EFFICIENCY HEATING & COOLING
- H20 PLUMBING/MACS PLUMBINGPO BOX 19031
- Hall Plumbing2800 SE 118 Ave
- HANSON HEATING1916 SE 148TH AVE
- Haven Spa Pool & Hearth10560 SE Hwy 212
- Heat Relief13122 NE David Cir Ste 800
- HEATCOPO BOX 68542
- Henco Plumbing Services LLC313 NW 209th St
- Hi-Torque Performance LLC1416 NE 119th Ave
- HONKE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC840 NE CLEVELAND AVE
- HVAC Today Inc.5880 Joseph St SE
- Hybrid Heating & Air Conditioning230 Baseline St. PO Box 329
- H20 PLUMBING/MACS PLUMBING
- J&J mobile mechanic and welding1228 SW Oregon Ave
- J&M Services15604 NE Reid Rd
- Jacobs Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.4474 SE Milwaukie Ave
- Jarrell's Aircare NW Inc1205 N Adair St
- JMER heating and cooling po box 90774
- JTR Plumbing 4272 NE Beaumead St
- J&J mobile mechanic and welding
- Lakeside Heating & CoolingP.O. Box 327
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- LARRY & CHUCK'S HEATING INC2026 SE 11TH AVE
- LISACS FIREPLACES & STOVES9035 SE 32ND AVE
- Living Water Plumbing Inc37360 Ruben Ln
- LOVETT IncPO Box 86280
- LUDEMAN'S INC12675 SW CANYON RD
- Lakeside Heating & Cooling
- M P Plumbing Co15330 SE 82nd Dr
- MASTERFLAME GAS & HEARTHPO BOX 820130
- Masterworks PlumbingPO Box 16821
- McFarland's Mobile Mechanics19344 SW Mohave Ct.
- Mick's Plumbing7331 N Hurst Ave
- Mike Patterson Plumbing IncPO Box 850
- Mikeys Mobile Mechanics, LLC6302 NE 94th Avenue
- Mission Plumbing Services5505 SW Brugger St.
- MLP Plumbing Co4505 SW 194 Court
- MODERN PLUMBING CO11120 SW Industrial Way Bldg 9-3
- M P Plumbing Co