Able Heating & Cooling LLC

Oregon: Contractors
10/24/2022

16285 SW 85th Ave Ste 105

Tigard, OR 97224

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Here at Able Heating & Cooling, we have a firm focus on providing quality air conditioning and heating solutions for our current and prospective clients. We've been in the business since 1992, and strive to get every heating and cooling job done right. Our customers can count on us to maintain and service their equipment as well, long after an installation is complete. We are an award winning company, and we make every effort to maintain such standards....

HVAC Companies (410)electrician (13)air duct cleaning (11)fireplace services (6)water heaters (3)drain cleaning (1)gas leak repair (1)

10/19/2021

Perfect! Jake and James were the dynamic duo that did the work. They were skilled, efficient, informative, and just pleasant people. We not enjoyed getting our new furnace and A/C, but also having them do the work. Great people and service.

Description of Work
New furnace and air conditioner

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

09/20/2021

Five star service from their whole team. Punctual, knowledgeable and down right professional and polite. I would recommend any one who need help with Heating and Cooling to give them a call.

Description of Work
Replaced air conditioning unit and repaired heating unit.

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

08/03/2021

Perfect. They were on time, professional and corteous.

Description of Work
AC Heating system check up.

Work Completed On 07/03/2021

05/25/2021

Ken, the tech was very personable, knowledgable and thorough. I can't say enough positive things about Kelly, the owner of Able Heating & Cooling.

Description of Work
Amnual Trane Heat Pump service

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

03/11/2021

I called this company because this was who I purchased the furnace through 8 years prior, through a property company that was managing my house. The technician showed up the first day 2 hours early, the second day a half hour late. He told me there was a recall on a part that would have been covered in the first 5 years, but wasn't now that caused the furnace to stop working. He quoted me $850 to ...

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

03/08/2021

I left a phone call recorded message late on Sunday night. Early Monday morning I got a call telling me that Kim would be sent out between 9 AM and 11 am. Ken arrived before 10 AM quickly diagnosed the problem, reestablished our heat, and told me what to watch for in the future. Everything went smoothly. All was done within the cost of a service call.

Description of Work
We had no heat. A sensor have been tripped that shut off the heat.

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

09/01/2020

Went very well. Contacted them in early morning. They showed before noon and hade job completed within an hour

Description of Work
Air conditioning repair

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/05/2020

Scott was great, clearly one of the best. He explained everything and diagnosed a faulty capacitor and leaky refrigerant. Detail oriented and very transparent, I felt they want my business.

Description of Work
A/C Tuneup

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

06/04/2020

I had a great experience with Able Heating and Cooling. Tom quoted me 3 different Trane products. The base model Trane unit is more quiet (68db) than low and mid level Carrier units. Trane also offered 5 year labor warranty on the base model unit where Carrier was 1 year. The choice was easy. Install guys came and replaced my AC unit in 1 day. They neatly removed and reinstalled my old furnace dur...

Description of Work
Replace AC unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

06/01/2020

Wonderful as usual! Technician is always on time, friendly, efficient and explains things in a way I can understand them without knowing how A/C units work. I really like this company. From their receptionist to all the techs I’ve met, they are all great!

Description of Work
Annual A/C tune-up

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

We provide maintenance, repairs, servicing and installations on residential and light commercial products, including: gas furnaces, electric furnaces, air handlers, heat pumps, air conditioners, ductless heat pumps, package units & oil furnaces. We also install and maintain indoor air quality products (UV products, Electronic Air Cleaners, Media Filtration, etc.) & thermostats.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available