Tired of raccoons raiding your garbage can or taking up residence in your attic or crawlspace? Check out this list of the best raccoon baits to find the foods that will help you trap these pesky creatures so you can relocate them.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Portland, OR
There are 29 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Portland
- M&S Wildlife and Pest ControlExcellent! If you care about quality work use M & S Wildlife Co. M & S Wildlife were the first company that was willing to thoroughly inspect my attic for not only squirrel activity but for any damage that the squirrels did to my wiring and roof. I never would have known I needed to attend to potentially dangerous repairs without Mikes inspection. I had other companies come prior to hiring M & S Wildlife and they did not even see I had a dead squirrel In my attic let alone any damage. Honestly, I wish I would have called them first
- M&S Wildlife and Pest ControlI was so grateful for the work & tips on future prevention! Would definitely hire again & highly recommend!!
- M&S Wildlife and Pest ControlMike Dell the owner provides excellent services. I live in an older manufactured house and needed to do several things to rid the house of pests including building a new crawl space access. He is dependable has a high level of integrity and does excellent work. M&S is not part of a larger organization so you deal directly with owner and don’t have to deal with an elaborate answering service that will”get back to you”. He’s local and takes great pride in his work. Very happy I chose M&S over the larger national chains
- Advanced Wildlife RemovalJeff came out right away, assessed the situation, and trapped and removed the squirrel in a timely and humane manner. Would highly recommend.
- BEAVERTON PEST CONTROL503 Pest quickly located the dead rat, cleaned out the entire space and sanitized it. Also put in traps to get any other rats and checked on traps twice. Also, swept out the basement and did some repair work to the basement door and insulation. Was very happy with the prompt, experienced way this was handled
- Tough Bug SolutionsJay responded quickly to our request and removed the dead Possum in our crawl space. He disinfected the area and inspected all vent wells and found 2 that needed to be fixed to prevent future pest access. I Would hire again!
- Design Doctors Construction LLCIt went great. Exceptional and excellent customer service and support, craftsmanship and professionalism, communication and responsiveness to questions.
- Complete Exterminating IncThe service was completed yesterday, 10/29, and the evidence of it is literally lying all over ground around the house. This is the 3rd year in a row I've had the service. Each year the number of invading insects drops by 60-80%, so with this being the 3rd time there really wasn't too much, but I know if I'd skipped this year, it would be really bad next year. Thank you again, Ted, awesome job
- Design Doctors Construction LLCEverything went very well. Work was done in a timely manner and all craftsmanship was excellent. I do professional craft work and know the value of an experienced contractor. Justin was quick to respond and worked well with my insurance agent. I would highly recommend Design Doctors for any of your construction needs
- Design Doctors Construction LLCIt was a small job but we just were not able to do it ourselves. Design Doctor was very accommodating and did it for us. We have had them do several other larger jobs for us and have always been very pleased with their work and the cost of the jobs. We would hire them again if we have something else we need done
Animal Removal Services in Portland
- Business Description:We are a local professional Pest Control and pest animal removal company that prides itself as hardworking, focused, and employs humble, talented, knowledgeable technicians. You will never be disappointed by our people or service.Recent Review:He gave a diagnosis and two price estimates and we had the work done same day.Renee M.
- Business Description:We specialize in trapping and or evicting nuisance wildlife that are damaging your residence or property. Squirrels, opossum, moles, skunks, racoons, and any other unwanted guests. We also provide eco-friendly products to address insect control. We offer a 10% discount to first-time customers, and SENIORS and VETERANS always get 10% off any service! We have low competitive prices and value every customer and take the extra effort to solve your issues. We are a small owner-operated busin..Recent Review:The service was excellent. They did a great job They were super responsive. When you call or text them, they would call you back, and they get you right into the schedule.Tara N.
- Business Description:We are a father-son pest control service based out of Ridgefield Washington. We specialize in rodent and wildlife services, covering the Portland/Vancouver Metro area. Our services cover diagnosis, elimination and prevention of rats, mice, ants and wildlife as well as crawl space and attic restorationRecent Review:Great! We live next door to a restaurant, and they also hired this company on our recommendation. Having both of us as customers has helped address this problem so much faster and better. Brandon is passionate about his work, which you can tell in one conversation with him. He is extremely knowledgeable and determined to resolve your rodent problems...…..that's the kind of guy you want to hire! So glad we did! I HIGHLY recommend this company! Call him and see for yourself.....Anne T.
- Business Description:We are a local Family owned and operated business. Our programs and services are designed for the pests and conditions here in the Northwest. We have over 30 years Experience in the Pest industry and all of that has been here in the Portland/Vancouver area. We believe in treating your home as we would our own or a Family Member and we take protecting our Clients and their homes from Pests very seriouslyRecent Review:The service was completed yesterday, 10/29, and the evidence of it is literally lying all over ground around the house. This is the 3rd year in a row I've had the service. Each year the number of invading insects drops by 60-80%, so with this being the 3rd time there really wasn't too much, but I know if I'd skipped this year, it would be really bad next year. Thank you again, Ted, awesome jobMartin D.
- Business Description:2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT.Recent Review:Tim did a great job. He arrived, reviewed the two nests, suited up, and had both nests removed in about 45 minutes. One nest was in a rotten log on one side of the house, and the other nest was on the other side of the house ... in the wall of the house! He sprayed the nests, and then sprayed a powder on the house siding to help with any yellow jackets entering and exiting the inner wall of the house once he left. When he left there was no activity, and I never saw another yellow jacket around either nest after thatChris G.
- Business Description:Please click the link to our website or call (503) 487-6895 with any questions or to schedule an appointment. We are the "Mole and Gopher Specialists." We can rid your property of moles and gophers using %100 eco-friendly methods. Our services are guaranteed and we don't stop until your property is completely eradicated to your specifications. SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 2014, 2015, 2016 & 201Recent Review:GREAT. You could not ask for more from a service company. On time, dependable and they get the job done. Their prices are similar to other trapping services. I have tried all the others and Gopher is the best by farTom M.
- Business Description:Critter Control of Greater Portland has been serving the greater Portland metro area in Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas and Clark counties by providing professional animal control and wildlife management services since 1995. We specialize in animal removal and prevention, in addition to animal exclusion repair services. We handle all types of nuisance wildlife including bird and bat control. Not sure if we can help you? Call us and find out. Our knowledgeable staff will answer any questions ..Recent Review:traps were set and checked daily, and deactivated for each weekend. they checked/or stopped by to advise 2-3 times over more than 2 weeks. ultimately 2 squirrels were evicted. they tried to remove the nest with 2-3 crew making the attempt with a 40ft ladder, but it was stuck midway down the chimney; they pushed it down far enough, however, that I was able to remove it from my fireplace inside. I also had them install a chimney cap. They really put the work into this job, and were on-time and professional. I appreciate the time and effortRobert J.
- Business Description:Mole Removal Service at its best! I put my life and my heart into the business, the only thing that I love more is my family. I love my job, because I love my customers! Without you the business is nothing. No issue is to big or to small to be solvedRecent Review:Everyone out there needs to know that Keavon of Mole Ace is the best there is at what he does. I have used him on several occasions and he is hard working and honest to a fault.Anyone who has mole trouble and doesn't call call Mole Ace is just wasting time and/or money. David Greer Vancouver,WashingtoDavid G.
- Business Description:EcoCare is a pest control service that will eliminate pests in the most environmentally sensitive manner. We are tough on pests but easy on what matters most, your family.Recent Review:We called EcoCare because we were unsatisfied with the inspection and services of another company we tried. It was easy to schedule an appointment, and the staff was kind and helpful. Steve from EcoCare was prompt and communicative upon arrival at our home. The inspection he performed was incredibly thorough. He was happy to explain his process as well as answer follow-up questions. We feel he was incredibly knowledgable and his inspection was exhaustive. We highly recommend anyone seeking pest solutions contact EcoCare; from start to finish, they were professional and helpfulHannah L.
- Business Description:My Name is Randy and I founded Nature First Pest Control in 1991. My approach, that using chemicals was a last resort, was ridiculed by the rest of the industry. They are not laughing any more. Recently, we were named as one of the 100 most Innovative small businesses in America. We are featured as story #48 at Small Business Revolution. Our “No Hassle” guarantee to you is simple. We will solve your problem, with efficiency and safety while minimizing any impact on you or the environment. I a..Recent Review:Perfect! Professionals. Would hire again, and recommend to my neighbors.MELISSA N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
If your house is playing host to raccoons, squirrels or skunks you may need the help of animal removal specialists. Here's what you can expect to pay.
The cost to remove a groundhog can vary depending on where you live and whether you do it yourself or hire a professional. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of groundhog removal, along with strategies for humane trapping and release.
Find animal removal services in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
animal removal services in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Barrier Pest Control LLCPO Box 1347
- Beaverton Ant Solutions 5400 SW Murray Blvd
- BEAVERTON PEST CONTROLPO BOX 1867
- Bug Zapper Pest Control612 SE Jackson Ste #12
- Bugaboo Pest Control, LLC3217 Ne 261 St Ave
- BURTON PEST CONTROL2972 SE Turner Creek Drive
- Barrier Pest Control LLC
- CCP Wildlife Control LLC1960 NE 25th Ave.
- Clean Crawls9217 Aurora Ave N
- Clean Slate Pest SolutionsP. O. Box 1539
Saint Helens, Oregon
- COLUMBIA PEST CONTROL INC1722 NE 119TH AVE
- Complete Exterminating Inc303 E 16th St
- Critter Control6809 SE Foster Rd
- Croach6160 SW Arctic Dr
- CCP Wildlife Control LLC
- DTS Improvements 1320 SW Broadway
- DTS Improvements
- EcoCare Pest Solutions7505 SE Division St
- EcoGuard Pest Management5045 Robert J Mathews Pkwy
El Dorado Hills, California
- Ecosystem Pest Solutions LLC7436 SE Beverly Lane
- Eden Advanced Pest Technologies3653 NW Front Ave
- Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services7754 SW Nimbus Ave
- Exodus Pest Control22115 NW Imbrie Dr #140
- EcoCare Pest Solutions
- Interstate Pest Management211 SE Madison Suite 10
- Interstate Pest Management
- Leupitz Pest Control Inc3760 Brooklake Rd NE
- Leupitz Pest Control Inc
- M&S Wildlife and Pest Control902 N Railroad Ave
- Mass Networks Security Solutions13826 Meyers Road
Oregon City, Oregon
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Mole AceP.O. Box 611
- MOLE BUSTERS1025 SE FRANKLIN
- Mole MastersPO Box 331
- MOLES NEVERMORE7913 SW NIMBUS AVE
- Morgan's Pest ManagementPO Box 146
- M&S Wildlife and Pest Control
- Nature First Pest Control Portland 8885 SW Canyon Rd
- Nature First Pest Control Portland
- Oregon Varmint ControlPo box 231
- Oregon Varmint Control
- Paramount Pest Control5207 NE Portland Hwy.
- PDX ROSE CITY PAINTING4130 SW 117th Ave
- Peaceful Pet Transport6303 E 18th St
- Permagon Pest Control3236 Cir Crst Dr
Forest Grove, Oregon
- Pest Solutions LLC12745 SW Beaverdam Road Suite 160
- Pioneer Pest Management6103 NE St James Rd
- Pointe Pest Control | Vancouver5900 NE 152nd Ave Bldg B 140
- Portland Florist Shop11807 NE Glisan St
- POWER VAC LLCPO BOX 17126
- Paramount Pest Control
- Western Exterminator 1800 W Fourth Plain Blvd Suite 101A
- Western Exterminator