Get matched with top floor polishers in Pittsburgh, PA
There are 5 highly-rated local floor polishers.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Floor Buffing Reviews in Pittsburgh
- JDF ServicesI've hired Jack many times before for deck work or wood floor staining. He's really good because he is so thorough and careful in his approach. I recently hired him again to put together a large wooden playset for my kids. Jack spent multiple days carefully constructing the playset per the instructions. As a carpenter, he also knew to add in some additional details to further enhance the safety of the set which were not part of the standard instructions. He added a few other touches for aesthetics which really looked nice. My kids were overjoyed with the final product. Jack is not cheap although I think his prices are fair. But I always go to him for relevant work because he goes above and beyond for the client and is a perfectionist so the quality of work is always really good. I would recommend him for any carpentry type work, decks, wood floors, stainings etc...And playset construction is something else in his repertoire
- JDF ServicesThe job was finished in a timely fashion and it was well done. The owner, Jack Fuze, first came to give us an estimate. We agreed to do the work. He showed up right on time, did the work quickly, well and in a timely fashion. I liked his t-shirt and asked him for one. He gave me one. He was careful and clear on social distancing and wearing a mask. That is important and much appreciated
- Chuck's Mobile Car Detailing PittsburghAH-MAZ-ING!! Chuck and partner were extremely detailed working on my car. I had the exterior and interior detailed. They were on time and worked for five hours. When done, I could see myself in the paint! When I was moving my car, I thought they left the windows down because they were so clear. The interior is like new but even better. Highly recommend! Well worth the money
- JDF ServicesJack cleaned and stained my deck. Did a GREAT job - the deck looks great - he repaired 2 boards that were starting to rot. He explains the entire process. GREAT JOB
- JDF ServicesThis is the 3rd time that I have used Jack (JDF services) for the care of my decks. Jack always returns phone calls promptly. His work is meticulous. He doesn't rush to get the job done in a hurry. He is friendly and courteous. I trust that he will always do a good job.
- JDF ServicesI bought a little fixer upper house a few months ago. The Hard wood floors where completely trashed. There where old paint marks, deep stains, water damage, scratches, and old carpet nails. I didn't know what to do because i hate carpet, my sister had her floors in her house "deep Cleaned" by JDF Services and said that they did a great job and that they also refinish floors. She gave me Jack Fuze's number (the owner and "main guy" of JDF Services). I called Jack and within a day or two he came over and took a free estimate. He spent time going over what needed done, how he would do it, and what products he uses. my home was freshly painted the week before jack started, he explained that he uses a dustless sanding system and that minimizes any wood dust. That was important to me because i didn't want to mark up or dirty the new paint job. no wood dust anywhere when he left by the way. During the time he was doing the estimate he showed me before, during, and after pictures of previous jobs he had done. Very impressive work! At this time he also went over what color options you can pick from for the stain. my home is a smaller ranch and as far as i know jack did all the work him self, i know he has a few people that work with him but i think jack is always at the job sites. I called him a few days later to let him know that i decided to have the work done, a few days later Jack started the work at my home. Jack is a very nice personable guy, he kept in contact with me throughout the whole process letting me know his progress and his next step in the progress ect. He is very professional, trustworthy, punctual, and you can tell that he enjoys what he does and making peoples homes nice for them. He is a very detailed person and uses the best products on the market, to insure that the job he does lasts a long time and looks great. He is GREAT at answering and explaining any questions concerns i had throughout the whole process. the whole process from start to finnish took a little over a week, some of that time was waiting for the floor to dry/ cure. i would stop in from time to time and every time i did i was very happy with the quality of work and the care that he put towards his work. he also impressed me with all the little detail work that most companies do not care about. My closet floors look as nice as the main floors, things like that he goes that extra mile to make sure every inch of the floors look great. I had him do the floors in the whole house, minus the kitchen. the floors now look AMAZING! i couldn't be more pleased with the out come. evryone who has seen the floors cant even belive that its the same floor they look so nice.While Jack was doing the work at my home he noticed my retaining wall was leaning and the drive way could use a new layer of gravel. he informed me that he and his company do that sort of work too. i know they do all aspects of wood work, and they also do a fair amount of out door work also. I was very glad to learn that, because now when i decide to do the out side work i know who to call. Jack seems to take a huge amount of pride in his work. i will definitely use him again, and would recommend him to any one who wants a quality job done by some one who takes such care in what they do. He is worth every dime, what a great guy! thanks Jack
- Spotless SolutionsSpotless Solutions sent a team of three painters: Dan, Vince and Frank, to paint the interior of my home. They did the walls and ceilings of the split-level entryway/wall, living room, dining room, 22-foot hallway, and den. Their work was organized and professional, they were very neat as they worked, and did a clean job of it. I was very happy with the outcome.
- Chuck's Mobile Car Detailing PittsburghChuck & Steve do an EXCELLENT Job. They are both VERY detailed. They will treat and detail your car just as if it was their own vehicle. Chuck answered EVERY question I had. This was the first time I ever used a Mobile Detailing service. Money well spent. When they were finished, they had my 2012 Honda Accord looking as if I just drove it off of the dealer's lot. 5 STARS! I highly recommend Chuck's Mobile detailing service. Thanks again Chuck & Steve!! I appreciate the GREAT work! I'll be scheduling with Chuck again in the future
- Chuck's Mobile Car Detailing PittsburghChuck and Steve were prompt and very professional. Excellent work detailing my car. Highly recommended!
- Keepin It Clean Mobile DetailOnce again, Look No Further than Jeff if you have a boat that needs detailed. I hired Jeff to do my Denali Sierra Truck on 8/21 as my previous report states. Well, due to the meticulous job done on my truck I enlisted him to do my Bass Boat and it was done in the meticulous fashion that my truck was done. I'm a touring Professional Touring Bass Pro and several of my team mates were in awe when they seen my boat. Jeff simply is the best and will hire him every 5-6 weeks to do both my Truck and Bass Boat. Jeff, thank you for the service that you provide
Last update on December 5, 2020
Buffing Services in Pittsburgh
Family owned & operated.
"When I brought in the lamp that needed the socket replaced, he said it would take about a week and that he would call me when done. Two weeks went by without a call so I contacted him and he told me that it was ready. When I arrived home with the lamp, I realized it was missing a shade (the lamp has several small shades). They eventually found it and there was no problem. Other then that my experience was pretty good. He does good work at a fair price. Still, the customer service could be better.
Family owned and operated since 1977. Accept most insurance company estimates and direct referrals. Excellent, honest and ethical business relationships with our employees, customers, vendors and insurers. Our mantra - Doing the "Right" thing, ALWAYS. Quality repairs, you will be satisfied. 25 staff members to serve you. Additional contact name - Joyce Kollinger Additional contact name- Janet Janet with Kollinger Auto Body,email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone- (724)814-9545.
"MAJOR repairs needed to be made to the entire right side of my car, which was damaged in an accident. I was told it would take about 7 business days, but after disassembling the car, they found more extensive damage. On that 7th day, I received an email informing me of the extra damage, and saying that it would take longer to repair. No estimate of time for the extended job was given. I got my car back 3 weeks later (18 business days). Considering the damage, I was not surprised at the time it took. Plus, I think they were very busy at that time. However, communication regarding the return of my vehicle could have been a little better. I was the one initiating contact. The finish date kept getting pushed back, but George in the shop was great about promptly returning my e-mails. The quality of the work, though, was worth the wait. I cannot tell where the damage was, and the paint job is phenomenal. (I'm a very particular person, too.) George had indicated that quality of work was their highest priority. After driving my car for a week or so, I noticed two very minor items that needed to be adjusted. Kollinger did not hesitate to check them out and fix them quickly. (They were simple tweaks.) Kollinger helped arrange a rental car for me while they had my car, so dropping off and picking up was a breeze. The people there are not warm and fuzzy, but they are polite, professional and helpful. I would absolutely recommend them and go back if I need auto body work. I can't imagine getting better service and quality job than I got here. <br />
***Call Jack at 412-771-2118 or 412-310-2405 to schedule service. PLEASE CALL! DO NOT TEXT OR EMAIL I WILL NOT GET IT.*** Serving the Pittsburgh area for 25 years. Owner Operator. 2 Employees. Uses subs for plumbing and electrical work. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges
"Old school professional, Jack's a man that honors his word. When he sets an appointment, you won't need to follow-up behind him, Jack will show up and he's on time. Jack will discuss the steps involved for your project so there's no misunderstanding. He will clearly explain what must be done to be ready to receive him and his workers. And when Jack is finished...his work is extraordinary, our 100+ year old floors are beautiful! I highly recommend Jack (JDL) for his work, demeanor and professionalism. Stephanie W. Bellevue
Hello, I don't use this site much, it's best to text me "Detail" at 412 726 6092 for a quote. Thanks much. At Chuck's Mobile Auto Detailing Pittsburgh, we are eco-friendly and also use enthusiast grade auto detailing products on your cars interior and exterior, anywhere ~50 miles around Pittsburgh. --------------------------Over 1,300 happy customers use us for their mobile car detailing needs around Pittsburgh, Pa. -----------------By using us, you help us save 30,000 gallons of water annual..
"Chuck and his co-worker were on time, professional and courteous. They spent approximately 6 hours in total and did a fabulous job of both our cars. He gave us a discount on a 2 car package and it was great that they came home to get the work done. Our cars looked like brand new on the inside and outside when Chuck was done. I'm very happy with Chuck's work, definitely recommend him and will use his services in the future. <br />
Fully Insured/Fully Licensed-PA#105542-Full-service general contractor for both commercial and residential properties. No job too small or too big for our quality services. Abracadabra Contracting employs skilled technicians in all services. Limited subcontracting services utilized for specialties such as: roofing, HVAC, extensive electrical, and plumbing. Our expertise is lead by ownership with over 30 years experience. Call us today with your project so that we can help guide you and plan t..
"I had a leak in a bedroom ceiling that caused half of the ceiling to be completely replaced and repainted, including some paint touch ups to the walls. I called several people but Abracadabra returned my call promptly, was able to fit me in to their schedule, AND work over the weekend to get the job done. They came the next day to determine cost and length of time, and the day after that, the work had begun. I had a thorough review of exactly what was included, Seth was right on time every day, he was prepared with drop cloths to protect my home, and the job was completed within the time frame, as promised. He also made sure that I saw the progress after each step was completed to make sure I was satisfied. The bedroom looks like NEW and no one would ever guess that there was a giant whole cut out. They also replaced the insulation and got rid of any mold with a better quality product than I had before. Bonus: this company is woman-owned! Val came out for my initial review and she has an impressive background in Interior Design, Architecture and Contracting from the ground up. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for General Contracting work. They aren't the cheapest company out there, but the quality and craftsmanship will make sure you don't have to do it twice.
We are a family owned and operated commercial & residential painting, remodeling, cleaning and general maintenance company. We also offer Pella Windows and Doors. The owner Michael Flick, has 15 years of experience in this industry and oversees every single job. We pay very close attention to detail and will make your space shine. There is no job too big or too small. We service many reputable companies in the Greensburg and surrounding areas and have references available upon request. We off..
"Josh and his female coworker should up on time. They were both extremely professional and friendly. I have use Spotless in the past and would recommend them to anyone. Everything about the job from the quote to the service was great."
We specialize in: New Hardwood Floor Sales/ Installation, Staircase,Handrail Sales & Installation. We offer 99% Dust-Free Hardwood Floor Sanding & Refinishing. We also perform general carpentry like: Interior Trim, Crown, Baseboard, Casing Installation, Door Hanging, Tile/Stone Installation *We are a quality oriented * We do not sub out our work, * All work is guaranteed *Fully Insured *Free Estimates * We are Considered Pittsburgh's #1 Hardwood Floor Installer / Hardwood Floor Refinishing Co..
"very professional and courteous, Justin took the time to do the job right. He all but guaranteed no dust and he delivered. I have recommended Justin many times since having my floors redone and I stand by my recommendation. <br />"
Family owned and operated since 1907. We repair, re-glue, re-finish, touch-up and re-upholster all furniture. Complete antique restoration process. We are your one stop furniture repair shop. Our workmanship is completed correctly the first time and as if it was going to be placed in our own home. We take pride in our work and guarantee our workmanship. Please call us for an in home estimate or stop by our furniture showroom
"The new cane work was perfectly done, the color is perfectly matched, the upholstery is beautiful. This was obviously done by craftsmen & artisans. I found the office staff to be efficient, communication was very good. Mr Grimes was prompt, professional & personable, patient & thorough in answering questions. Most of all, he is obviously highly enthused on his subject. I am very pleased & will use them again. This is the place to go with an antique or a valuable piece.
We are coatings contractor that has been in business since 1990, providing quality coatings and service to our customers. All work is performed by trained technicians and materials are from industrial manufacturers. We are providing cost effective and long term floor coating solutions.
"Their work was excellent. SCC used a diamond floor sander to grind down all the loose concrete. I had been concerned about the dust that would result. Their sander and the connected vacuum system collected all the dust and none entered the house or was deposited in the garage. The damaged concrete was then resurfaced with a fast setting concrete and ground smooth. The floor drain was replaced. Then two coats of an epoxy were applied along with colored flakes. Phil, the owner, was very accommodating in scheduling so that I could coordinate rental of a storage pod and then to clear out the years of accumulated stuff in the garage.
See all 5 highly rated companies in PittsburghJoin Angi now
Find floor polishers in
floor polishers in Pittsburgh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Grimes Interiors522 Chartiers Ave
Mc Kees Rocks, Pennsylvania 15136
- Grimes Interiors
- JDF Services205 Thorncrest Dr
Mc Kees Rocks, Pennsylvania 15136
- JDF Services
- Ketchel104 Porter Ln
Rochester, Pennsylvania 15074
- Oakmont Furniture Restoration Ltd.741 Allegheny Avenue
Oakmont, Pennsylvania 15139
- Oakmont Furniture Restoration Ltd.
- Pittsburgh Remodel Options Limited4229 1st Street
Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146
- Pittsburgh Remodel Options Limited
- Spotless Solutions421 White St
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601
- Spotless Solutions