Get matched with top floor polishers in Pittsburgh, PA
There are 3 highly-rated local floor polishers.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Floor Buffing Reviews in Pittsburgh
- JDF ServicesI've hired Jack many times before for deck work or wood floor staining. He's really good because he is so thorough and careful in his approach. I recently hired him again to put together a large wooden playset for my kids. Jack spent multiple days carefully constructing the playset per the instructions. As a carpenter, he also knew to add in some additional details to further enhance the safety of the set which were not part of the standard instructions. He added a few other touches for aesthetics which really looked nice. My kids were overjoyed with the final product. Jack is not cheap although I think his prices are fair. But I always go to him for relevant work because he goes above and beyond for the client and is a perfectionist so the quality of work is always really good. I would recommend him for any carpentry type work, decks, wood floors, stainings etc...And playset construction is something else in his repertoire
- JDF ServicesThe job was finished in a timely fashion and it was well done. The owner, Jack Fuze, first came to give us an estimate. We agreed to do the work. He showed up right on time, did the work quickly, well and in a timely fashion. I liked his t-shirt and asked him for one. He gave me one. He was careful and clear on social distancing and wearing a mask. That is important and much appreciated
- JDF ServicesJack cleaned and stained my deck. Did a GREAT job - the deck looks great - he repaired 2 boards that were starting to rot. He explains the entire process. GREAT JOB
- JDF ServicesThis is the 3rd time that I have used Jack (JDF services) for the care of my decks. Jack always returns phone calls promptly. His work is meticulous. He doesn't rush to get the job done in a hurry. He is friendly and courteous. I trust that he will always do a good job.
- JDF ServicesI bought a little fixer upper house a few months ago. The Hard wood floors where completely trashed. There where old paint marks, deep stains, water damage, scratches, and old carpet nails. I didn't know what to do because i hate carpet, my sister had her floors in her house "deep Cleaned" by JDF Services and said that they did a great job and that they also refinish floors. She gave me Jack Fuze's number (the owner and "main guy" of JDF Services). I called Jack and within a day or two he came over and took a free estimate. He spent time going over what needed done, how he would do it, and what products he uses. my home was freshly painted the week before jack started, he explained that he uses a dustless sanding system and that minimizes any wood dust. That was important to me because i didn't want to mark up or dirty the new paint job. no wood dust anywhere when he left by the way. During the time he was doing the estimate he showed me before, during, and after pictures of previous jobs he had done. Very impressive work! At this time he also went over what color options you can pick from for the stain. my home is a smaller ranch and as far as i know jack did all the work him self, i know he has a few people that work with him but i think jack is always at the job sites. I called him a few days later to let him know that i decided to have the work done, a few days later Jack started the work at my home. Jack is a very nice personable guy, he kept in contact with me throughout the whole process letting me know his progress and his next step in the progress ect. He is very professional, trustworthy, punctual, and you can tell that he enjoys what he does and making peoples homes nice for them. He is a very detailed person and uses the best products on the market, to insure that the job he does lasts a long time and looks great. He is GREAT at answering and explaining any questions concerns i had throughout the whole process. the whole process from start to finnish took a little over a week, some of that time was waiting for the floor to dry/ cure. i would stop in from time to time and every time i did i was very happy with the quality of work and the care that he put towards his work. he also impressed me with all the little detail work that most companies do not care about. My closet floors look as nice as the main floors, things like that he goes that extra mile to make sure every inch of the floors look great. I had him do the floors in the whole house, minus the kitchen. the floors now look AMAZING! i couldn't be more pleased with the out come. evryone who has seen the floors cant even belive that its the same floor they look so nice.While Jack was doing the work at my home he noticed my retaining wall was leaning and the drive way could use a new layer of gravel. he informed me that he and his company do that sort of work too. i know they do all aspects of wood work, and they also do a fair amount of out door work also. I was very glad to learn that, because now when i decide to do the out side work i know who to call. Jack seems to take a huge amount of pride in his work. i will definitely use him again, and would recommend him to any one who wants a quality job done by some one who takes such care in what they do. He is worth every dime, what a great guy! thanks Jack
- Spotless SolutionsSpotless Solutions sent a team of three painters: Dan, Vince and Frank, to paint the interior of my home. They did the walls and ceilings of the split-level entryway/wall, living room, dining room, 22-foot hallway, and den. Their work was organized and professional, they were very neat as they worked, and did a clean job of it. I was very happy with the outcome.
- Chuck's Mobile Car Detailing PittsburghAH-MAZ-ING!! Chuck and partner were extremely detailed working on my car. I had the exterior and interior detailed. They were on time and worked for five hours. When done, I could see myself in the paint! When I was moving my car, I thought they left the windows down because they were so clear. The interior is like new but even better. Highly recommend! Well worth the money
- Chuck's Mobile Car Detailing PittsburghChuck & Steve do an EXCELLENT Job. They are both VERY detailed. They will treat and detail your car just as if it was their own vehicle. Chuck answered EVERY question I had. This was the first time I ever used a Mobile Detailing service. Money well spent. When they were finished, they had my 2012 Honda Accord looking as if I just drove it off of the dealer's lot. 5 STARS! I highly recommend Chuck's Mobile detailing service. Thanks again Chuck & Steve!! I appreciate the GREAT work! I'll be scheduling with Chuck again in the future
- Keepin It Clean Mobile DetailThese guys were great!! I called them on Friday morning and received a return call in the afternoon. We set up an appointment for Monday. They came to my job around noon, picked up my car and returned it by 4 PM. In four short hours, they did a absolutely fantastic job!! My car looked brand new on the inside and outside. The price was right and they were very professional. I asked them for cards to give to my co-workers who were also impressed with their service and results. This is where all my auto detailing business will go from now on!
- Chuck's Mobile Car Detailing PittsburghChuck and Steve were prompt and very professional. Excellent work detailing my car. Highly recommended!
Last update on December 5, 2020
Buffing Services in Pittsburgh
***Call Jack at 412-771-2118 or 412-310-2405 to schedule service. PLEASE CALL! DO NOT TEXT OR EMAIL I WILL NOT GET IT.*** Serving the Pittsburgh area for 25 years. Owner Operator. 2 Employees. Uses subs for plumbing and electrical work. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges
"Jack was professional and thorough. He was enthusiastic and detail oriented when it came to power washing and removing old paint from our deck. And he responded quickly to phone calls and worked with our schedule, and the weather, to get the job done quickly. When refinishing the deck, he found a few places that needed to be repaired, and he fixed them after consulting with me, for a small additional price. After the job was done, he came back to touch up a few places on the railings (which he also had stained) that were in hard to reach locations. I would use him again and highly recommend him.
Family owned and operated since 1977. Accept most insurance company estimates and direct referrals. Excellent, honest and ethical business relationships with our employees, customers, vendors and insurers. Our mantra - Doing the "Right" thing, ALWAYS. Quality repairs, you will be satisfied. 25 staff members to serve you. Additional contact name - Joyce Kollinger Additional contact name- Janet Janet with Kollinger Auto Body,email email@example.com, phone- (724)814-9545.
"Excellent professionalism, on-time, thorough, and will update status of vehicle throughout the entire repair process. Volvo certified repair and paint provider with attention to detail. Done right to your expectations or will gladly make it right. Amazing service both times I have trusted Kollinger with my vehicle. <br />
Hello, I don't use this site much, it's best to text me "Detail" at 412 726 6092 for a quote. Thanks much. At Chuck's Mobile Auto Detailing Pittsburgh, we are eco-friendly and also use enthusiast grade auto detailing products on your cars interior and exterior, anywhere ~50 miles around Pittsburgh. --------------------------Over 1,300 happy customers use us for their mobile car detailing needs around Pittsburgh, Pa. -----------------By using us, you help us save 30,000 gallons of water annual..
"Chick was here precisely on time and did a great job, not only getting rid of the mildewed appearance AND odor, but made my car look better than it has for years. Great to work with as well!"
We specialize in: New Hardwood Floor Sales/ Installation, Staircase,Handrail Sales & Installation. We offer 99% Dust-Free Hardwood Floor Sanding & Refinishing. We also perform general carpentry like: Interior Trim, Crown, Baseboard, Casing Installation, Door Hanging, Tile/Stone Installation *We are a quality oriented * We do not sub out our work, * All work is guaranteed *Fully Insured *Free Estimates * We are Considered Pittsburgh's #1 Hardwood Floor Installer / Hardwood Floor Refinishing Co..
"The floors are natural and just lovely! Thanks for the great job!"
Family owned and operated since 1907. We repair, re-glue, re-finish, touch-up and re-upholster all furniture. Complete antique restoration process. We are your one stop furniture repair shop. Our workmanship is completed correctly the first time and as if it was going to be placed in our own home. We take pride in our work and guarantee our workmanship. Please call us for an in home estimate or stop by our furniture showroom
"Beautifully. The china closet works and looks fine. The work was completed early."
We are a family owned and operated commercial & residential painting, remodeling, cleaning and general maintenance company. We also offer Pella Windows and Doors. The owner Michael Flick, has 15 years of experience in this industry and oversees every single job. We pay very close attention to detail and will make your space shine. There is no job too big or too small. We service many reputable companies in the Greensburg and surrounding areas and have references available upon request. We off..
"Josh and his female coworker should up on time. They were both extremely professional and friendly. I have use Spotless in the past and would recommend them to anyone. Everything about the job from the quote to the service was great."
We are seeking clients who are looking for a commercial cleaning or janitorial service.We currently have 6 employees.We have 6 years cleaning experience. We are willing to work with all budgets. Contact us today to schedule to get a free quote.
We have a few empioyee to get the job done right . we also take subcontracting
Butler County Ford has been serving Butler and surrounding counties since 1918. Today the operation of the 20,000 plus square foot facility that is Butler County Ford employs over 40 people in sales, parts and service. The main building is a unique four story facility with a vehicle elevator for moving vehicles from floor to floor. The service technicians are factory certified, there is a separate truck service garage with diesel trained technicians, the parts department employees are also f..
"Always easy to get in on my schedule. Staff very friendly and helpful. You provide a quote from someone else and they will match it (except Walmart, I believe). I have estimates from others and go to them and they are always a bit cheaper and possibly less work needs to be done. They are very courteous and the waiting room is finally worth waiting in, if you have to. I never have gone to dealerships in fear of paying too much and having unnecessary work done but it is not the case here. <br />
we have established a solid reputation for quality work and outstanding results for residential and commercial cleaning service.
See all 3 highly rated companies in PittsburghJoin Angi now
Find floor polishers in
- Braddock Hills,
- Penn Hills,
- Mount Oliver,
- Forest Hills,
- Green Tree,
- West Homestead,
- Fox Chapel
floor polishers in Pittsburgh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Abracadabra Contracting ServicesP.O. Box 82572
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15218
- Erik Wingard Contracting3034 Pulawski Way
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219
- Kerb's Hardwood LLC4146 Library Rd
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15234
- Veteran's Moving & Transport116 Laurel Ct.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15202
- Abracadabra Contracting Services
- Grimes Interiors522 Chartiers Ave
Mc Kees Rocks, Pennsylvania 15136
- Grimes Interiors
- JDF Services205 Thorncrest Dr
Mc Kees Rocks, Pennsylvania 15136
- JDF Services
- Ketchel104 Porter Ln
Rochester, Pennsylvania 15074
- Oakmont Furniture Restoration Ltd.741 Allegheny Avenue
Oakmont, Pennsylvania 15139
- Oakmont Furniture Restoration Ltd.
- Pittsburgh Remodel Options Limited4229 1st Street
Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146
- Pittsburgh Remodel Options Limited
- Spotless Solutions421 White St
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601
- Spotless Solutions