When you reduce power usage in your home, you can save money and the planet. Follow these simple tips—from turning off lights to preventing vampire power—to lower your energy demand, decrease utility bills, and shrink your carbon footprint.
Get matched with top energy consultants in Oklahoma City, OK
There are 10 highly-rated local energy consultants.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Energy Audit Reviews in Oklahoma City
- Patriot InsulationJosh was great to work with. Did a great job adding insulation in my attic. He was honest and very professional.
- Comfort Airworks L.L.CAbsolutely perfect. Came quickly. Replaced efficiently. Very knowledgeable and trustworthy. Will use him again for any future issues.
- Patriot InsulationThe service Patriot Insulation provides is second to none. There technician arrived on time, was extremely professional and courteous, and finished an immaculate spray insulation job on my large attic way faster than I thought was possible. My electric bill is noticeably lower and the savings on energy will cover the cost of insulation in no time
- Weatherization Experts IncThey did an inspection and thermal imaging and provided an estimate. On the main return box, they replaced the old grate and insulated the interior. Throughout the attic, they laid down a radiant/thermal/vapor layer, did some partial soffit blocking and ventilation, did a partial attic seal, add added 64 bags of borate-stabilized cellulose attic insulation to bring it to an R-38 value. They also had to replace a duct (that had developed holes or tears) that ran to the master bedroom. The upgrade should make me eligible for a $500 OGE Rebate
- Weatherization Experts IncAfter living in our house 25 years, last winter we finally had more insulation added to our attic, and had the air ducts sealed/wrapped. We should have had this done years ago. The house felt warmer immediately. We also asked how our front door could be weatherized. There was a half inch gap between the top of the door and the door frame that we could see daylight through. Turns out that the door was hanging a little crooked because the hinges had sprung a little. The hinges were replaced, and then the door hung centered in the frame, but then there was a slight gap around all three sides of the door (not the bottom). A three sided insulated "frame" about 1/2 inch thick was attached to the door frame, on the outdoor side. Now the door closes right up against it, and there are no more gaps or drafts. Everyone I met from Weatherization Experts was very professional, and they showed up at the agreed upon times. They were done in five or six hour. I don't have any complaints at all. I don't know if I got a good price or not. I've never had this kind of work done before. I bought a "deal" on Angie's List for 1000 square feet coverage, six inches deep, and then I paid more to add additional inches of insulation to the deal I'd already paid for, for insulating 350 additional square feet, for wrapping/sealing the ducts, and for the work on the front door. I paid about $2500 total, then I got a $500 rebate from OG&E. Net cost = $2000. I'm confident we'll save money on our utility bills, and earn that money back
- Weatherization Experts IncWe haven't had the work done by Weatherization Experts Inc yet because it is a lot of money. They came on a bad day because the temperature inside the house was about the same as outside, but if they would have come this week, I am sure they would have found better stuff because it is really hot out today. They looked around with the thermal camera but they didn't find a whole lot and they suggested some additional insulation and things like that
- Weatherization Experts IncThe inspection took approximately 1 1/2 hours, within 24 hours of inspection I received by email a complete report with pictures documenting each area of concern and quote to remedy all the issues. We were given the opportunity to choose what areas we wanted to have addressed (no pressure to accept the entire quote - it was itemized to allow any area of concern to be addressed). We reviewed the options and went ahead with the complete repair. The morning of the repair a group of workers arrived (on time) with a foreman. They went right to work, the service took 2 days, at which the end the owner and inspector returned to review all the repairs / insulation installation, took more pictures of work completed and went over all the process to be sure I was satisfied with the job. The workers cleaned up so well after the job, my garage looked better after the left than before they arrived! Since the service we have had numerous storms, high winds and a couple of very cold nights. I'm know that our house air tight, as we don't hear the storms, and are not affected by a big temp. change in the over night hours. We even are surprised to find it has rained heavily during the night and never heard the storm. This is due to the great insulation installed, the new rubber door trim around doors leading to the outdoors. A definite A+ company with great service and product from start to finish! Thanks! Jan & Gary Birk
- Weatherization Experts IncI am very please with the work done and would recommend them to anyone wanting to insulate or improve the energy efficiency of their home or building. The owner is the most knowlegdable person I have ever encountered regarding insulation and improving energy efficiency. The crew was curtious, professional and did quality work. The work site was cleaner when they finished than when they began. The project was completed in the agreed timeframe and they even did some work that was beyond the scope of our agreement. I feel I received a great value. I will use them again without reservation and will recommend them to others
- Weatherization Experts IncWeatherization Experts came out to my house at my request and used a thermal imager to see the cold spots from inside the house. He then went into the attic and reviewed the situation there. He had several suggestions to help conserve energy as well as to make things more comfortable in the house. They provided me with a professional itemized estimate that fully described what they suggested. I contacted them after receiving the estimate and they discussed in full any questions and concerns I had. We set a date and the crew arrived on time. They were very professional and courteous . They cleaned up after themselves and notified me they were done. Todd called after they had left to make sure everything was satisfactory. I have already seen an improvement in the comfort level in the house and am looking forward to seeing the savings in the electric and propane bills
- Weatherization Experts IncThey came out on time and I paid the money. They were prompt in coming out. They did a thermal scan and took pictures like they said they would.
Energy Audit Companies in Oklahoma City
- Business Description:We are PEERLESS in lowering your utilities and increasing your comfort! Proud recipients of Angie's "Super Service Award" winning 6 consecutive years 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 in two categories Energy Efficiency Auditing & Insulation . Additional contact names - Todd L. Cox, Stella Cox, Jesse CoxRecent Review:They did an inspection and thermal imaging and provided an estimate. On the main return box, they replaced the old grate and insulated the interior. Throughout the attic, they laid down a radiant/thermal/vapor layer, did some partial soffit blocking and ventilation, did a partial attic seal, add added 64 bags of borate-stabilized cellulose attic insulation to bring it to an R-38 value. They also had to replace a duct (that had developed holes or tears) that ran to the master bedroom. The upgrade should make me eligible for a $500 OGE RebateJerri C.
- Business Description:Residential air conditioning and heating is our primary emphasis. Very knowledgeable in energy efficiency and getting the most out of an aging comfort system. Can also offer lower prices on quality equipment when the time comes to replace your hvac systeRecent Review:The inspection went great. Joey called in advance and arrived on time. He was very pleasant and professional. He explained each step of the inspection to ensure everything was in working order. The work was done quickly. The cost was very good and included installing new filtersCarol R.
- Business Description:We service, sell and install all makes and models Lic #098756.Recent Review:Gatlin came out quickly and finished within a day! They gave me a great price on a more efficient unit than other companies were offering. I am still amazed at how much lower my utility bills are now. I wish I would have called them soonerCarlos S.
- Business Description:HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE, REPAIR , INSTALLATION, AND DUCT CLEANING. We are the home of the FREE 2nd opinion. We also give FREE estimates on replacement of Heating and Air conditioning. We never charge overtime fees, and we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our technicians are background checked, drug tested, and fully licensed. Interstate offers superior duct cleaning services and energy saving insulation. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call us today. You'll be g..Recent Review:The technician was really friendly and professional. He explained everything to me. He took his time and made sure I understood everything that was being done. He replaced the parts it needed and made sure it was working right. I will hire them again if neededGrant W.
- Business Description:We have been serving the electrical needs of Oklahoma since 1982, and have thousands of happy customers. From Broken Arrow to Norman,Oklahoma's home and business owners have come to rely on prompt, professional service from Mr. Electric's Licensed and Background checked Service Professionals. Mr. Electric's UP FRONT PRICING means that there is never a surprise when your job is complete. Ask your service Professional about Advantage Plan SavingsRecent Review:Technician was on time and diagnosed the problem quickly and fixed it. The final cost was quite a bit lower than his original estimate. We purchased one of the company's one year advantage plans for $89.00--we'll see if it will be worth itTerri S.
- Business Description:**WE SPECIALIZE IN BLOW IN FIBERGLASS INSULTATION.** Call us today to discuss your project! Currently we do not have the equipment to do spray foam insulation.Recent Review:This group was very responsive. Answered all of my questions and completed the job on schedule. They were kind and the price was excellent! They insisted I check their work before I paid for the service. Would absolutely use them again. Thank you to Patriot insulationBlair K.
- Business Description:$79 tune-ups and Service Calls 7 Days a week! You pay by the job and not by the hour! I have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your residential central heating and cooling services and repairs! I guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule your service or repai..Recent Review:I called on the 3rd of July at 3pm, Honestly expecting to sweat until Monday. Cody answered the phone when he was having a late lunch and was at my home 15 minutes later. Honest, affordable did I mention honest, finding that in an AC company is impossible. Stop using whoever your using and call Cody you won’t be sorryheath h.
- Business Description:Locally and family owned and operated. 24 hour 7 days a week emergency service is available. We are a flat rate pricing company.Oklahoma Air is a Trane Comfort Specialist™. This certification is only awarded to an elite group of dealers that meet Trane's stringent standards and demonstrate a commitment to customer satisfaction and continuous training. We service all central heating and air brands, and install Trane productsRecent Review:Excellent! They installed a flip for <br /> us. We expected cooler temps for that <br /> week but this is Oklahoma and it was hot instead. Our installers were Evan, Joe <br /> and Cody. They were very patient answering all my questions sometimes more than <br /> once. Since I use the attic for additional storage they elevated some of the <br /> duct work for my convince without my asking. I recommend them highly. <br /> <br /Barbara F.
- Business Description:Harper’s Insulation is a local, family-owned & operated, woman-led business in the heat of Oklahoma City. We specialize all types of blown-in or sprayed-on insulation services. Donn is hands-on and the only one who personally evaluates and estimates the upcoming projects. You can count on Harper’s for all your Insulation, Roof Repair or Energy Audit needs. We offer FREE estimates and energy audits to Angi/Home Advisor customers. We're fully licensed, insured & bonded for everyone’s protecti..Recent Review:Work was done promptly and done well. Since we had extracted the old insulation so thoroughly ourselves they had to use more insulation than they'd estimated when quoting the job. They stuck to their quote, though. Appreciated thatOlivia C.
- Business Description:Whether it's a one man job, or requires a team to knock out a variety of tasks, we are prepared for whatever you need. We always give free estimates, are BBB accredited, insured to further give you piece of mind. We can help with: -General Home Repairs -Painting -Moving -Junk Removal -Power washing -Fence/Gate Repairs -Remodels -Appliance removal/Installation Customer service is our top priority. Our past customers will tell you, we never end a project unless they are completely satisfie..Recent Review:Brent, the owner, called me almost immediately after I requested a quote on Angie’s list. We made an appointment for Monday and Brent came himself. I found him to be friendly, informative and competent. He kept my informed as the work progressed. I was very impressed and will call when I need more work done. Very good experience.Susan L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful energy audit company articles
What does SEER mean when purchasing an air conditioner unit? SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, and it determines how much you can save on energy. We’ve rounded up the top facts to help you figure out what SEER rating is right for you.
While going green for the sake of the environment is important, there's another compelling reason to change your habits: your wallet.
Find energy consultants in
energy consultants in Oklahoma City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Double M Services2205 E Okmulgee St
Muskogee, Oklahoma 74403
- Double M Services
- First Choice Improvements3001 S Hardin Blvd Ste 110-124
Mckinney, Texas 75070
- First Choice Improvements
- Harper’s Insulation10201 SE 160th St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73165
- Harper’s Insulation
- L R Mc Bride Inc1700 Southeast 22nd Street
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73129
- L R Mc Bride Inc
- Mr. Electric of Central Oklahoma704 Research Park Blvd Ste 100
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
- Mr. Electric of Central Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Air Conditioning Inc9535 N. Robinson
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73114
- Oklahoma Air Conditioning Inc
- RAYTECH SERVICES3208 N.May Ave
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112
- RAYTECH SERVICES
- Select Roofing10015 N Eldridge Pkwy Ste E-113
Houston, Texas 77065
- SEO is for YOU14900 N Penn Ave # 122
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73134
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
Grafton, Massachusetts 01536
- Stanley's Home Improvement and Repairs, LLC15 E 5th St
Edmond, Oklahoma 73034
- Sustainable Services77 CR 1317
Texarkana, Texas 75501
- Select Roofing
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- Weatherization Experts IncPO Box 1451
Newcastle, Oklahoma 73065
- Weatherization Experts Inc