If you’ve noticed your mower isn’t running well after bringing it out of storage, old gas may be to blame. Here’s what to do about it if you encounter this situation.
Find top lawn mower repair services in New York, NY
There are 7 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in New York Tristate Area
- Rollin Lawn Mower Repair WE COME TO YOU! 7 DAYS!!!Sarah was true to her advertisement. Prompt, courteous, professional, expert service provided with pleasant conversation during her time performing the required repair. Prior to her visit, which was just about 2 hours after our call, she requested detailed information about our mower to ensure she was well prepared to address the repair. Sarah gave the mower a full 'once over review' besides completing the required repair. Sarah's Customer Service acceptance was obviously very important to her. We most certainly would use her services again and would recommend her to others requiring similar type engine work. Thanks Sarah, Bill D
- Kevins Power Equipment RepairIt went extremely well. Kevin came to my house and picked up my 400+ pound gas generator and brought it back to his shop for repair. The cost of the repair was very reasonable. He was very responsive and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend his services to anyone in need of small engine repair
- Perla Lawn Maintenance & LandscapingGreat job, i recommend this company to my family and friends, all of us are so happy with the service we received.
- Durie Lawn Mower & Equipment IncRepair was successful, done quickly, and a little pricey. The shop/ Office is run professionally, respectful of all customers, unlike some other places i've gone to. Another shop had told me the repair for this model was extreme, and that it was impossible because "parts aren't available."
- Fairfield Power Equipment, Inccalled 1st, was eager to help me out and asked to bring the old chain in for inspection. made me a new chain while I waited a short time. we need more old-school businesses like this!
- L and D Power EquipmentLloyd walked me through all the problems with my tractor. Genuinely cared about helping me out. His brother was great to work with too (pickup and delivery).
- Tractor Joe's Service & RepairPrice was right. They picked up my tractor and all the work done at a resonable price. They also redid some work another repair shop did incorrectly. I liked them so much they I also took a trimmer to get repaired. They are now my go to engine/tractor repair place Jenna in the office is a sweetheart. Very helpful and let me know how things were progressin
- L and D Power EquipmentThe whole experience was excellent . I initially asked Lloyd before dropping off the mower what was his is average repair time was and he indicated three days and that is exactly how long it took to get the mower repaired and the cost was very reasonable. Lloyd was polite and professional and I will definitely use L&D Power again
- Nixon VazquezWent well... Nixon was able to diagnose the issue and get my tractor up and running. Very pleasant to deal with... would definitely hire him again
- Rollin Lawn Mower Repair WE COME TO YOU! 7 DAYS!!!Sarah is amazing!! In this day and age, to have someone come within 24 hours of making the request is far and few between, but that is Sarah! She came the following day after I called her to repair my generator (now I am ready for the winter) and my lawn mower (ready for next season). She worked professionally and efficiently. She was fun to chat with as she worked. Her prices are fair and worth every penny!! I highly recommend her. Thank you again Sarah!! BTW, if you have piano let her give a little concert – talented beyond compare!
Last update on May 6, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in New York Tristate Area
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Whether it's a push mower, riding mower, reel mower, weed trimmer or edger, make sure you maintain and clean your equipment so that it lasts season to season.
Proper storage each year will extend the life of your mower and save time and money. If you don't winterize your mower, it may not work properly come summer.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- West New York,
- Long Island City,
- North Bergen,
- Cliffside Park,
- Union City,
- East Village,
- Jackson Heights,
- Fort Lee,
- Palisades Park,
lawn mower repair shops in New York Tristate Area
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Home Depot28 W 23rd St
New York, New York 10010
- Home Depot
- Barney's Hardware1333 Hempstead Tpke
Elmont, New York 11003
- Barney's Hardware
- Cow Bay Contracting Inc105 Harbor Road
Port Washington, New York 11050
- Cow Bay Contracting Inc
- Droz Contracting1955 Sedgwick Ave
Bronx, New York 10453
- Droz Contracting
- Gold Coast Pavers496 Grand Blvd
Westbury, New York 11590
- Gold Coast Pavers
- Housecalls Mower Repair776 President Ave
Lawrence, New Jersey 08648
- Housecalls Mower Repair
- Keil Brothers Inc210-11 48th Ave
Oakland Gardens, New York 11364
- Keil Brothers Inc
- Olympus Painting LLC41 1st St
Dover, New Jersey 07801
- Olympus Painting LLC
- Whispering Pine Landscape Supply Corp1 Windsor Rd
Yorktown Heights, New York 10598
- Whispering Pine Landscape Supply Corp