Before you start your own home improvement project, learn common code violations to avoid a disaster. One highly rated provider shares four big mistakes.
Get matched with top lead abatement contractors in Nashville, TN
There are 1 highly-rated local lead abatement contractors.
Recent Lead Paint Removal Reviews in Nashville
- Phase One ConsulantsThey were very professional and did an accurate survey of the home. They were punctual and timely. They were also knowledgable on the hazards of lead base paint.
Lead Paint Removal Experts in Nashville
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:Paul Davis Restoration has served Middle Tennessee for over 22 years specializing in home repair and restorations due to water calamities, flooding, fire and storm damage. Emergency services include water removal and dry-out, roof tarps and roof repairs and replacement, and cleaning and deodorization of clothing and furniture due to smoke/fire events. We are on-call 24 hours a day/7 days a week and prepared to handle any emergency that a homeowner may encounter. In addition, as a licensed, ge..Recent Review:Paul Davis Restorations (PDR) was the primary contractor for our full kitchen remodel through Lowe’s. To say the project was completely mismanaged is a gross understatement. Much if the problems were caused by Lowe’s but many were due to PDR. Starting with never having set times to work, always a “window” of a few hours which were frequently missed anyway. I can say that, in general, the PDR workers were good and professional, but the organization of work and the timeliness were awful. If you want a project to be completed on or close to schedule, have daily cleanup and accurate estimates of progress, etc. go elsewhere! I made contact with the PDR owner. He responded to me, once. After that he completely ignored my requests to intervene and even changed his email address! Our five month remodel took the better part of a year. I also had to redo some of their work and complete some of it myself. I had to act as project manager even though there were three different people assigned through PDR and Lowe’s for that task. Never again will I use Lowe’s or PDRDaniel B.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:Durango Oilfield Services is an owner-operated residential, commercial and industrial demolition company whose expertise ranges from residential homes to the dismantling of entire plants and buildings, pumping plants, and hospitals. Although widely versed and highly qualified, our prices are fairly based on individual job size and need. Contact us today for a personalized quote that fits your budget. Our services include: STRUCTURAL DEMOLITION SELECTIVE DEMOLITION STRUCTURAL DISMANTLING FOU..
- Business Description:# of employs depends on job size. usually 2-4. current promotion, 50% of original estimate.
- Business Description:SERVPRO of Madison/Goodlettsville understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of Madison/Goodlettsville specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Madison/Goodlettsville can also mitigate mold and mild..
- Business Description:American Bio-Clean has been in business since 2001, providing environmentally safe bio-cleaning to the private and public sections of the Mid-South Areas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi and Missouri. ABC is licensed, insured and certified in all areas of environmental cleaning. American Bio-Clean respects and honors our clients confidentiality
- Business Description:Home Remodeling & Home Repairs, painting interior/ exterior, pressure washing,
- Business Description:Full service Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair and Mold remediation service company with 5 full time employees. Family owned and operated with over 28 years industry experience. Member of Chamber of Commerce. Lifetime Warranties and Free estimates. Lead paint certified, Successfully completed the IAQA Certification course and became a Certified Mold Remediatior (CMR) in 2002 Have successfully worked in both commercial and residential fields working with Real Estate professionals, Ho..
- Business Description:CPR works, with homeowners, insurance claims, property managers and facility engineers to maintain your property whether it is a catastrophic incident, or a budgeted bid item upgrade for your home. We have over 50 years experience in the restoration industry, we accept credit cards and have payment options
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lead paint removal expert articles
Exposure to lead paint can occur during home renovation. Protect yourself by hiring an EPA lead-certified contractor in Indianapolis for projects on older homes
Disturbed lead paint is a dangerous health threat, especially to children and the elderly. Learn who to hire to remove lead paint from your home.
Find lead abatement contractors in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
lead abatement contractors in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Choice Property Restoration LLC1001 Lincoya Bay Dr.
- Choice Property Restoration LLC
- Durango Oilfield Services, Inc.3600 Creekmont Dr
- Durango Oilfield Services, Inc.
- Lee Company4057 Rural Plains Cir
- Lee Company
- Seals Property Pros LLC124 Raindrop Lane
- SERVPRO of Belle Meade/West Nashville2322 Clifton Ave
- SERVPRO OF MADISON - GOODLETTSVILLE813 MADISON INDUSTRIAL RD
- SERVPRO of Wilson County129 South Side Park Drive
- Special Touch Disaster Restoration, LLC920 Esther Ln
- Seals Property Pros LLC
- Valor Project Management & ConsultingP.O. Box 158718
- Valor Project Management & Consulting