Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Nashville, TN
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Nashville
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCWe strongly recommend Weatherford and Associates! Finding a surveyor at a reasonable price to come out within a reasonable time frame was a surprisingly difficult task. Paul Weatherford exceeded our expectations on both counts. They were fast, responsive, professional, and at a fair rate. We were impressed with Paul's knowledge of the area and would definitely hire them again
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCThe guys were friendly and they came to my place to provide the service within a week of me calling. They found the old markers and put a few new ones in. Got the job done!
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCGreat, they can next day after I had been stood up by another company. They took care of the job just in time for my contractor to start the fence. I highly recommend them for any surveying job.
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCPaul and his guys showed up when they said they would, explained the process and went to work. It rained on them 3-4 times and they stuck it out and got it done. Paul called and explained all their finding thoroughly. I am very satisfied.
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCA great job and great communication. I sent a response through Angie's List to Weatherford on a Saturday not expecting a response until Monday and was very happily surprised to get a response back within a couples hours. The estimated price seemed fair and so I scheduled the job for their earliest opening. We got rained out on that Friday date but they were here at the next available date on Monday. Paul Weatherford is a very professional and congenial guy and he and his crew set to work immediately. They found my corner points quickly and then lined the property. Paul said the job went quicker than estimated and he dropped the price $100! Now that is fair...that is so rare to find in a contractor these days. Thank you Paul
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCWork was completed in a very timely and professional manner. I will definitely use this company again for any surveying work I need done.
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCPaul and his team were professional, honest and thorough in their work. To ensure accuracy he sent his team out for a second time to check their measurements. Paul was always responsive to calls and emails. I highly recommend his services.
- Edmonson Surveying ServicesKevin was very professional and polite. Not only did he survey my land, but he also helped me understand the original builders plat that I received when I purchased my house. He was very informative and provided several options for the different surveying services (like iron rod and flag markers) I needed in order to properly plan a fence. He provided honest quotes up front for a basic survey and a more complicated one that required him to utilize his survey equipment. I would definitely use Kevin's services and expertise again
- Edmonson Surveying ServicesKevin and helper were wonderful! He came out to mark our property lines so that we could separate a driveway that we share with our neighbor. He found all of the original property markers and even drilled through the asphalt in the driveway to expose the marker/pipe that was underneath. He was extremely thorough and his communication of the process was excellent. We are very pleased with his service and have already recommended him to a friend
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCMr. Weatherford was extremely polite on the phone. He emailed me the plot map and estimate the same day as our phone conversation. Within a few days after my acceptance, the crew came, surveyed the lot and placed the markers along one side of the property. I found them to be extremely professional and polite. I would highly recommend them
Last update on January 14, 2021
Land Surveyors in Nashville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Belle Meade,
- Oak Hill,
- Forest Hills,
- Whites Creek,
- Green Hill,
- Old Hickory,
- La Vergne,
- Shackle Island,
- Mount Juliet,
- Ashland City,
- Kingston Springs,
land surveyors in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advantage Land Surveying516 Selsey Ct S
Hermitage, Tennessee 37076
- Advantage Land Surveying
- BROTHERS FENCE LLC6025 Panama Dr
Hermitage, Tennessee 37076
- BROTHERS FENCE LLC
- Edmonson Surveying Services3084 Culleoka Hwy.
Culleoka, Tennessee 38451
- Edmonson Surveying Services
- Southbranch Nursery2991 South Church St.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37127
- Southbranch Nursery
- The Office of Joel Tomlin, III, LLC.PO Box 681448
Franklin, Tennessee 37068
- The Office of Joel Tomlin, III, LLC.