Get your home in selling shape: Helping buyers to fall in love with your house could require anything from fresh paint or a new roof to professional staging.
Get matched with top home stagers in Nashville, TN
There are 5 highly-rated local home stagers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Staging Reviews in Nashville
- Bluegrass Moving ConciergeBeth Ann and Team were life saving. Our project included downsizing from home of 30 years, moving to new home, Estate Sale, selling old home, all before hosting a wedding! They came in on a moments notice and took over. All our things were moved and placed in new home beautifully. The items left were coordinated by their recommendation to an Estate Sale, also handled efficiently and profitably. Days after our old home was sold the first morning it went on the market. Without their expertise and quality of work, we could not have hosted our dream wedding for our daughter shortly after! Our Family will always be grateful to Beth Ann and her professional Staff. Diane Edward
- Dawn D Totty DesignsDawn has transformed our new house into a home that looks and feels awesome. Her design talent and her ability to adapt her talents to showcase our styles is amazing. Dawn is open, creative and flexible in the design process. We would highly recommend Dawn for any design or staging projects.
- Bluegrass Moving ConciergeI couldn't be more pleased with the work done by Bluegrass. They were prompt, supportive, competent in every way. They facilitated hiring a dumpster and a POD; they organized things to be donated and took them; they priced various pieces and helped us decide on selling or keeping. After the decluttering process, they used our pieces to stage our home for market, making it so beautiful that we actually didn't want to leave! I highly recommend this great company. The price was high, but it was worth it
- Gracious SpacesThis feels like one of the best investments of our time and money in a long time! Jennifer scheduled us very quickly to accommodate our need to pull together our home prior to having out of town guests. We moved to the area last Fall and just haven't been able to achieve the right arrangement of furniture, art and accessories. She arrived in the morning, did a complete walk-thru of the house and discussed our goals. One of her first objectives was to understand how much freedom she had to change things, if there were any special items we wanted her to incorporate, and if any areas should be left as-is. She took things we had already collected over many years and many moves and arranged them in a manner that left the spaces looking pulled together and unique to us. There was absolutely no pressure to buy anything and she worked quickly with confidence, competence and speed. I have worked with decorators and interior designers before - in one recent case a complete floor to ceiling renovation - and I have never experienced this level of professionalism. I had planned to take some time away from my home office to be available to her but she seemed very comfortable working independently. In addition to getting good results, she was very kind and was a pleasure to work with. I really don't know how anyone could ask for anything more
- Dawn D Totty DesignsCould not have done it with out Dawn. When I first called her and told her we were getting ready to put our home on the market and were looking for staging advice (furniture placement and paint colors); she spent at least 30 minutes giving me very useful tips, things I would not have even thought about since we were selling our home ourselves (without a realtor). She then came over and we went room by room with her telling me what furniture needed to be removed, what color to paint the walls, what knick knacks to stay and remove, what pictures needed to stay and what needed to be replaced. I really expected her to tell us that we needed to buy or rent new furniture but she didn't. She has amazing low cost tricks to help with that. Be ready with a notebook so you can write everything down. She gets right down to business and doesn't waste any of your paid time chattering. Then we made out a list, I gave her a budget, and she went shopping for me. It was well worth every penny of her time. It would have taken me weeks to find what she was looking for and it was perfect and she is very thrifty with your money; no waste. Once we cleaned out the house and got everything painted, she came back and staged every room. She moved furniture, hung pictures, cleaned mirrors, whatever was needed to make it look perfect. We got an offer the second day. We kept in on the market while negotiation took place and every comment was how beautiful the home looked. We really believe that we could not have sold that fast if we hadn't had Dawn's help. Not only is she a great decorator but she has done this many times and had a lot of good sound advice for us. Can't wait to buy a new home and have her come decorate it
- Forsythe Home StylingMary Forsythe is the owner. I’m a real estate broker and I use her all the time for my personal residence and also for my clients. I use her for a part of my business for my clients. I bring her in and she does the staging consultation with my clients. She is very friendly, very professional and very knowledgeable. She’s an expert in her field. She was the President of Home Stagers Association here in Nashville. She’s courteous and goes above and beyond. She really cares for my clients. She works hard to help my clients make their homes show really well to sell. She also works really hard to promote my business. I will always hire her
- Scarlet DesignsTara Johnson came in with workable affordable ideas. All work completed as promised and delivered in the set time frame. I could not be happier with the caring attitude and the work was professional. I was proud of my home when the work was completed. I received more than I expected
- SIMPLY STAR INTERIORSWhy oh why didn't we call Star years ago!! Because of many previous bad decorating choices (especially paint colors) we decided to call a professional. I was nervous because I thought a decorator would make me feel inferior because of the current state of our home decor. Star immediately made us feel comfortable. Her energy and enthusiasm are contagious! We were concerned that our kitchen cabinets needed to be painted, but Star helped us see the beauty in our cabinets and helped us choose a color to compliment them. A painter hinted that we needed a neutral color in our living room, but Star showed us how to accent the color and we are in love with it again! She saved us thousands by these two pieces of advice alone!! She helped us choose paint for all of our rooms for a beautiful flow! She also helped us with furniture placement using our current pieces. Although our home is small, Star gave our home the same care and attention as if it were a mansion which meant a lot to me. She gave us a cool binder to put the paint samples and her notes in so we can take it when we choose flooring, window treatments or other decorating accents. I just can't say enough good things about Star and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. I'm sure we will use her advice in the future. Trust me...she is awesome
- SIMPLY STAR INTERIORSIn a few short hours Star changed my quality of life. She did an excellent job organizing and arranging the furniture and accessories I already owned.
- College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks MovingThe crew arrived within the agreed on window. They moved everything I requested. They also helped me to replace China and crystal back onto shelves after the move.
Last update on December 28, 2018
Home Stagers in Nashville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home stager articles
Preventive maintenance inspections can get ahead of problems with your home before they begin. Here are some of the most important things to know about them.
You’ve decided to sell. Now it's time to prep your house for the big day. Before listing, check out our tried-and-true home improvement tips to get top dollar for your sale.
Find home stagers in
- Belle Meade,
- Oak Hill,
- Forest Hills,
- Whites Creek,
- Green Hill,
- Old Hickory,
- La Vergne,
- Shackle Island,
- Mount Juliet,
- Ashland City,
- Kingston Springs,
home stagers in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Services of TN, LLC. 6801 Cloudland Dr
Nashville, Tennessee 37205
- Anna Rollings Design2308 Cisco Street
Nashville, Tennessee 37204
- Beth Haley Design1207 Linden Ave
Nashville, Tennessee 37212
- Campbell Home Repair & RenovationsPO Box 218568
Nashville, Tennessee 37221
- College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks Moving443 McNally Dr
Nashville, Tennessee 37027
- Destination Finders International212 Oceola Ave
Nashville, Tennessee 37209
- Ochoa Bros.3013 Ambrose Ave #F
Nashville, Tennessee 37207
- American Services of TN, LLC.
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
- Arcbazar Inc
- Cherie Cunningham Berkshire Hathaway Home Services 5107 Maryland Way Ste 100
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027
- Cherie Cunningham Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
- Forsythe Home Styling1063 Holly Tree Farms Rd
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027
- Forsythe Home Styling
- Handy Mike's Custom Remodeling14905 Lebanon Rd
Old Hickory, Tennessee 37138
- Handy Mike's Custom Remodeling
- Maxsus Inc Roofing & Restoration1233 Buford HWY
Buford, Georgia 30518
- Maxsus Inc Roofing & Restoration