Bluegrass Moving Concierge

Founded 2016 • With Angi since November 2016

117 N. Winter Court

MIDWAY, KY 40347

Whether you are a senior transitioning to new living situation, family member trying to help a parent downsize, busy professional with no time or a realtor needing a house made ready to show, we do it all. We provide the expertise, management and compassion necessary to make a smooth transition for our clients! We are a proud member of NASMM...National Association of Senior Move Managers. BMC is licensed, insured and bonded....

04/20/2020

Noreen J.

I highly recommend Beth Ann and her team with Bluegrass Concierge Moving. It was my first experience hiring help to De-Clutter my home, and it was an emotional time. They were very professional and caring. They met every expectation and more and did an excellent job. It was clear they had expertise for every task, from sorting, to labeling, to storing, and re-arranging....and they took care of everything, as promised, with care and on-time. I highly recommend them....and I used them again, to help me unpack at the new home, when I realized it was overwhelming. They were quick to understand and jumped right in to help. It has truly been a blessing to find and work with them. Noreen Jeremiah

Description of Work
I first needed my home de-cluttered for a pending sale, and then I needed help with the unpacking at the new home.

Category interior designers,moving companies,home & garage organization,home staging

04/20/2020

Donna W.

Beth Ann and her team met with us to help my Dad decide what he needed in his new space and what to do with the items left in his home. Kim and Susan were wonderful help sorting and packing. She had connections with movers that helped us deliver furniture to family members and then take what we didn't need to be sold and donated. She even connected us with a man that helped with trash cleanup after other things were out. I can't imagine how we would have gotten all of this done without the help of Bluegrass Moving Concierge. They were wonderful! The house is now clean and ready for closing and best of all my Dad is happily settled in his new home.

Description of Work
My father was moving to assisted living and we needed help cleaning and clearing out his house.

04/17/2020

Elizabeth V.

This team of ladies were so easy to work with. They were very responsive to our needs and very professional. They were also very trustworthy as we needed them to go through an entire house. When hidden money was found, they were quick to let us know. They were very organized in determining what could be sold, donated, kept for family, or discarded. I would recommend them to anyone for help with packing and moving. It is a wonderful service they provide and they did their job so well.

Description of Work
We had the hard job of cleaning out my aunt’s home and no one in the family lives in Kentucky.

Category moving companies,holiday decorators

02/04/2019

Jacqueline K.

I am the Sales and Marketing Director for a senior living community in Lexington, KY. Our community opened recently and we were so incredibly lucky to partner with Beth Ann and Bluegrass Moving Concierge. A move is never easy, but for seniors, the move can often seem insurmountable. Beth Ann is patient and efficient. She is able to help in so many faucets of the move and our residents have always commented that she made the move seamless. So many residents and their families have indicated that they do not know how they would have made it through this emotional move without the help of Beth Ann. She is invaluable to us as a resource and I highly recommend her services.

Description of Work
Downsizing Services

01/02/2019

Susan K.

Made what could have been a very difficult transition much easier.

Description of Work
Move family member to independent living.

12/29/2018

Kaye E.

Excellent. Outstanding in personal relationships. Could have not made me feel better in a difficult situation. Highly recommend Beth Ann to anyone. Superior in her field.

Description of Work
Organizeing and clearing out. Excellent customer service. She serves you as she would like to be served. Will help in packing and moving when house sells.

Category moving companies,home & garage organization

Jamie V.

Bluegrass Moving Concierge is a wonderful company to work with. We were able to see first hand how they treat their customers. Let me just say we have recommeded their services to others in our community. They are effficient, compassionate and very thoughtful when addressing customer needs. We will continue to recommend them to our family, friends and clients.

Description of Work
I worked as a contractor for BMC. We cleaned properties for their clients

Diane E.

Beth Ann and Team were life saving. Our project included downsizing from home of 30 years, moving to new home, Estate Sale, selling old home, all before hosting a wedding! They came in on a moments notice and took over. All our things were moved and placed in new home beautifully. The items left were coordinated by their recommendation to an Estate Sale, also handled efficiently and profitably. Days after our old home was sold the first morning it went on the market. Without their expertise and quality of work, we could not have hosted our dream wedding for our daughter shortly after! Our Family will always be grateful to Beth Ann and her professional Staff. Diane Edwards

Description of Work
packing, moving, unpacking, organizing

Stephanie G.

BMC provided an excellent service. I don’t know how we could have done it without them. Everything was done with the utmost care and professionalism. Everything was clearly labeled and organized in boxes. Nothing was broken. I moved into a house complete with art on the walls in 2 days! Awesome job! They were also fun to work with! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
BMC packed our house and unpacked. In addition they provided services to assisted in cleaning, arranging and decorating.

Category interior designers,moving companies

Greg E.

BMC did a great job from start to finish... The employees made it a very enjoyable experience and I would be glad to recommend there services!!

Description of Work
BMC moved my mother to The Legacy Reserve!!

Christina G.

I really enjoy working with Beth Ann! She takes such good care of each of her clients and go above and beyond to help them with all of their moving, down-sizing, and estate needs. I recently referred a friend there when moving her grandparents and the process was so smooth and easy for them.

Description of Work
Organizing/moving

10/10/2018

Karen G.

If you are looking to reduce the stress and physical effort for a move, you must consider Bluegrass Moving Concierge. This crew can taylor it’s talent to your needs. Bluegrass coordinated and executed: moving company selected, donation pick up, packing, unpacking and box removal. All of my items were carefully packed and arrived in original condition. My stress level dropped the day I signed the contract and Bluegrass stayed in constant communication to make everything seamless. Money well spent! I can recommend with no hesitation whatsoever and would choose Bluegrass again.

Description of Work
Moving services: donations coordination,packing & unpacking

04/27/2018

Anders N.

The quality of the pack was excellent, but more impressive was the customer service. They were fast in responding, accommodating to my requests, and made sure I was satisfied throughout the entire process. This was the first time I hired packers for a move, and I won't be going back. It made the whole process so much easier. The final price was slightly higher than estimate, but it was worth it. On top of it all, they took several items (some large) that I didn't want to move to a local charity. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone who doesn't have the time to pack, or if you simply don't want to pack.

Description of Work
They packed up my 2 BR, 2.5 BA townhouse so it was ready for the movers to load.

Category moving companies

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed], for the kind review! It was our pleasure helping with your move. Best, Beth Ann & Robin

09/14/2017

Ruth B.

Great. Very helpful.

Description of Work
Moving. They packed my boxes very efficiently, kept track of what was in each and what room it goes in, helped unpack and hung my pictures on the walls.

Category moving companies

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed], for the kind words!

02/05/2017

Damon R.

These ladies are angels and lifesavers! They went above and beyond and I was extremely pleased with everything they did to have such an uneventful move.

Description of Work
Moving my sister from Lexington, KY to Franklin, TN

02/02/2017

L S.

Every client I've referred has been over the top thrilled with their services. I am unsure of the total cost for future residents as that is between Bluegrass Crossroads and the client, but I've never had a client complain to me of their charges.

Description of Work
Bluegrass Crossroads Move Managers have moved multiple families into our independent living community. I am a sales counselor and happily refer future residents to them. They are professional, polite, timely, efficient and affordable. Our seniors LOVE them and their decorating talent. They will make a senior transition as easy and stress free as possible for the client. They listen to their wants/needs and perform every time, on time!

01/14/2017

Jean M.

Bluegrass crossroads movers came first to look at the job that needed to be done. I turned the entire job overto them. I trusted them to dispose of all the items in the home as they thought best. The items were given away, thrown away or sold by estate sale. They had Blue Ox Antiques set up and sell many items. The team of movers worked for 3 days at sorting and preparing for moving all items. At the end of all the removal, the house was left clean. I highly recommend Bluegrass Crossroads for moving needs. Their personal attention to all the details was excellent

Description of Work
I needed help in liquidating the townhome of my elderly aunt who had moved to a nursing home. She had a lifetime of items such as antiques, furniture, household items and clothes

Category moving companies,home & garage organization,home staging

01/13/2017

Genie A.

Very smoothly

Description of Work
Packing and hiring the movers.

Category moving companies,home & garage organization

11/14/2016

Lawrence R.

Beth Ann, Robin and Ron were absolutely fantastic. I did not have to do a thing-everything was left in their capable hands. They worked with superb efficiency, care and attention to every detail and were thoughtful in anticipating problems and extremely creative in offering solutions. I have moved from different parts of the world and several times in the US. This is without a doubt the most professional crew I have ever worked with. They really took the stress out of the move. They are a most delightful group, so personally engaging, and they just went out of their way to ensure a smooth and seamless transition from one house to the other 200 miles away. They planned and organized EVERYTHING, whilst managing to keep on the good side of my 85 year old mother who also lives with us! The layout of the new house was significantly different and posed a challenge as to where things went but they pooled their incredible artistic talents and resources and the result was simply outstanding. They are very genuine, caring and focused, nothing was too big an ask for them and I would recommend them unreservedly and know that they would surpass the most exacting expectations.

Description of Work
Home move managers

11/14/2016

Susan H.

I couldn't be more pleased with the work done by Bluegrass. They were prompt, supportive, competent in every way. They facilitated hiring a dumpster and a POD; they organized things to be donated and took them; they priced various pieces and helped us decide on selling or keeping. After the decluttering process, they used our pieces to stage our home for market, making it so beautiful that we actually didn't want to leave! I highly recommend this great company. The price was high, but it was worth it.

Description of Work
Decluttering and staging entire 3000 sq. ft. home, including attic that had not been touched in 13 years, in preparation for putting the home on the market.

Category moving companies,home & garage organization,home staging

5 Star Quality Service

Planning a move can be overwhelming and stressful at times. 5 Star Quality Service understand the best ways to navigate the roads and how to handle your belongings to keep them safe and protected. Knowing that your possessions are in safe hands will help to ease your mind on moving day. Saturdays and Sundays work is 10% off.

Wildcat Moving LLC

MOVING CAN BE EASY! You just need a little support! Please allow us to help you get the job done as quickly and painlessly as possible. We are moving professionals with HUGE BOX TRUCKS (26’), dollies, furniture pads and tools. Best of all, we are clean-cut young men that charge $150 per hour FLAT RATE (extra $10/HR Fri-Sun)! Our prices are much less than the big guys because we are locally owned and efficiently managed by UK MBA graduates. Not paying franchise fees allows us to charge customers less while paying our clean-cut and responsible movers more. | 2 Specially Trained Packers/Organizers = $100/HR ... 2 Clean-Cut Movers + 26 Foot Moving Truck = $150/HR ... Add a third mover = $50/HR ... Extra $10/HR Fri-Sun ... We start and stop the clock at your home and charge by the minute - no rounding up!

CLOSETS BY DESIGN

Imagine Your Home, Totally Organized. The leading supplier of custom closets, pantries, mud rooms, home offices, wall beds and garages in the Kentuckiana region since 2002. When you call Closets By Design, we will send a talented designer to your home for a free in-home design consultation. We will take measurements and explore the endless storage possibilities with you. Once your system is design the way you desire, we go to work in our state-of-the-art factory. Each system is built custom to your specifications and our company employees will install your system quickly and neatly. And all of our work is back with our written Lifetime Guarantee.

We sort, organize and declutter, schedule movers, provide design/construction advising, coordinate pack/unpack, oversee move day, facilitate estate and donation dispersal, prepare and stage home for sale and coordinate trash removal and junk hauling. We can help you relocate, downsize, organize or age in place. We do it all!

We do not handle the actual move, but facilitate the hiring of licensed/bonded Movers and Shippers.